xisto Community
spickid101

Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

For sure fiesta online is the best game I have ever played in hooked 5.5 hours a day on it. Go to outspark.Com and DOWNLOAD IT

i dont get the download for the game

Replying to iGuestok so I couldnt download it when I went to your link I clicked the download game and I got a locked folder so I opened the folder and opened the game and it said I had to get the patch... Where do I get the patch?

-reply by Smartoad

TIBIA IS the BOMB!Its rules.But rs sucks, sell your account online and buy good membership for tibia.And check out wow, CoH (City of heroes (very cool)).Also EQ2.-reply by sam simnitt

Twelve skyRappelzAsda storyFiestaHolicLastchaosRunescape (I guess if people like :S)I like asda story though for its questing which is quite similiar to WoW but free :) and its alot more fun and bright and more social :o-reply by iGues

I went off stuff like that because they all got boring to me and I couldn't be bothered, but I used to be Combat level 54 on RS and level 47 on WoW. I wouldn't really recommend playing any of them though...

i know what to do

Just stop looking for MMORPGS and look for something else to do! theres more to do than just computer and stuff, so don't get sucked up all your life sitting and typing all night for an MMORPG that you download and like and delete in 2 weeks! We weren't made to search on the computer, God made us, the living God! he made us for communion,to worship and love him!so don't waste the time of the day on the computer,but give your life to jesus christ!

JESUS IS COMING! GET READY!

-reply by imhere2help

There are lots of fun MMORPG's out thereI like to play:Maplestory - maplestory.nexon.netFlyff - gpotatoGunbound - International or ijji depending on where you liveDrift City - ijjiPiStory - I dont like it but it seems lots of people do.

heres a good answer/if you like it do you?

I suggest you play Rakion.Net very good game 3D graphics well yeah I am not gonna say its the best!Just play and have fun!

-feedback by GameFreak

ShaiyaAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?Shaiya is an awesome community with great players. I am currently in an awesome guild, and has made me even love this game more. It is free to play and is geared towards anyone who wants a great MMO. If you join, join the light side!

-reply by Matt F

anyone knows a good mmo?Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

runescape = noobs   tibia to slow gameplay to low graphics | | WoW = exspensive p2p | | 

turf battles = best gameplay ever , good lv symstem max 300 , armor lvling and pets like dragons or dogs or crocodiles with armor on , like this it maybe look noob but when you play it you wont go away from the computer anymore . For me turf battls is the best game the servers will be on on 13th december 2008   so in 11 days  . Ask for r3bornlegend in b2 thats the beggining2 ( its a server ) well gl or play cabal online a good game to but slow gameplay

-reply by r3bornlegend

Check out http://www.aeriagames.com/ :D

It has a variety of games all with different themes (ranging from Medieval to Martial arts), tons of players, a great community, and it's FREE! :)

The gameplay's pretty nice and the graphic's awesome. I tried out last chaos and Shaiya, and I must admit they're pretty good ^_^

-reply by RayTray

Well...

I like trickster...I also like albatross18(you guys might hate it...Its golf), lunia, elsword(warning a korean game), Grand chase, mabinogi, la tale(switch to this if you play maple-ownz it)

a couple more...I'm currently on a search for more good ones... 

-reply by Kooh

there is noneAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

there is no meaning to good MMORPG because its either P2P with excellent graphics or F2P which either lag allot have biz graphics or just very boring

-reply by Good MMORPG