xisto Community
spickid101

Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

Darkthone

Dude darkthrone owns I love raiding people and stealing 1 to 10 millions of cash and killing people I suggest you to play darkthrone if you like staregty games

-reply by DeathLord13

Boring

Anyone know any good online sports games? I'm play freestyle street basketball and I have a blast.

Getting tired fo the knights and dragons trash.

-reply by Me123

wat lvl

Wat lvl are you people on runescape I was wondering if you oculd give me some gd stuff or cash

zhyper mu

If your into good games that lvl up easily and are fun for a while play zhyper mu its heck good your get wings and tonnes of mounts

-reply by jelly

Good mmo

I think that maple stroy is pretty good but sometimes the leveling takes too long and gets boring.

I love EVE type but do you have to play monthy?

-reply by Jack

Umm,Runescape is good if you want your account to not be vanished,Since Runescape is been on for holy 10 years already,I have level 90 in runescape for 3 months, I got into level 90 without paying!,Playing it more than 7 hours a day LOL,It gets boring after a while,I think almost all kind of MMORPG is boring,Why don't you try FFS games,Shooting games would be not boring,Umm,Counter strike is good,Call of duty too,You will never get bored unless you play it more than 5 hours a day haha lulz,Well rakion game is good and free game too,But it gets boring after a while due to very hard leveling up system,Adventure quest would be good too lolz,Dragonfable,archknight, and some flash games,Ragnarok is a good game too,( ragnarok games really get addicteive specially when your playing low rate private server,Ohh for ragnarok game thing don't play the main website of ragnarok online cause you have to pay to play for it,So just try private servers,Its just the same though except for the thing that private servers vanished after 1 year or so..Haha so yea after wasting tons of your time all your hard work character gone,So I suggest just choose a good mmorpg that will last really long like runescape,(rune scape is inda boring though but its worth it,I thinkmLOL,Hehe okey I hope that helps you,Ima out in here now,BYE NOOBS!

lineage 2 on elektral2.com

Replying to Feedbacker

Lineage 2 is free to play on elektraL2.Com. Sweet 3d interface with tons of quests, raids, leveling. Etc... Great server, the best I've ever played on. The rates are perfect for the community. With all the little extras the admin has put in, game play is great. RB's are do-able with a good group, 99% of quests are working, the staff are all helpful and know what they're doing. The community is great with a vast collection of characters. Everyone is helpful and most will go out of their way to lend you a hand. I've played here for 2.5 years and I still find plenty to keep my busy in game. The admin will go out of his way to listen to any suggestions anyone has and he's made many changes based on community ideas.

-reply by Neffi

Replying to spickid101My favourite mmorpg game I've ever played is definately Fiesta Online at outspark.Com, and once you start playing you'll become addicted right away. You CAN pay but its free to pay, you can just pay for premium items-reply by Brood619

Anyone Know a good MMORPG like Maplestory?

Yeah so I finaly reached the big 200 in MapleStory and MapleStory is so boaring now so I want a new mmorpg like Maple

-reply by ArchMage