xisto Community
spickid101

Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

FREE TO PLAYAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

Can somone give me a FREE-TO-PLAY MMORPG game only? I Already play combat arms my name is thealliance on Combat Arms, I **** on it.I'm looking for some free side games incase I get bored of combat arms. No WoW,Maplestory,Dungeon Fighter,Runes of Magic,etc. I'm looking for a game with Epic Graphic's like World of Warcraft! I can't pay for the games because my family is poor! Please, help me.

-reply by Kenneth Cox

anyone know any good mmorpg games? any free ones? i played runescape and it wuz cool for about 6 months....

why not play some other games which can practice your IQ.

like the angry bird and balance.

Because firstly that doesn't raise your IQ. Google what IQ actually is (Not just what it stands for). Secondly, this person is looking for an MMORPG that he/she can play for a long time. Angry birds and balance are small games that you play for a few minutes- an hour before you get bored and aren't something you really do as a pastime. This is obvious but I guess some people (you) don't seem have enough common sense to understand what the person is really asking.

Greatest game ever in my books, so addicting.Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

The best game I've played so far is league of legends(LOL). It has so many champions and different ways of playing. I never get bored, even with over 400+ wins, at 20-1h per round. Those are just the wins!

-feedback by Matt

Hi, I'm Gian, just registered awhile ago and wanted to introduce myself.. Wish I don't appear rude if I advertised the game that I'm playing..Hope to see you guys there Start with Instant Level 200, on 2 PVP Dedicated servers with no downtime s Newbie help, Events, Fresh TW and BIGGEST collection of: Aircraft s,Mounts,Fashions and Pets. More info on website. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I have played countless MMOs and always found something for my liking. Some free games that a lot of my friends are playing is:APB: Reloaded (Like GTA but online :D Its real fun)World of Tanks (Drive tanks around in a battlefield)Perfect World (Kinda fun if you like japanese style MMOs)League of Legens (REALLY popular game nowdays - good if you like DOTA style gameplay)Most games have a paid-account thingy where you usually get huge beneftis and it ruins the gameplay :( These games are some of the good ones who doesnt have such things (Maybe APB has some stuff but not THAT game-breaking) Alwyas found the paid games to be the best :) Good luck

Nooooooo tibia is awful! (imo). I played it a while and it was... just... awful... It looked like if it was 20 years old.It's only 5 mb... o_O

It is 20 years old..