xisto Community
spickid101

Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

Well if there is one good MMORPG that I know it has to be 2MoonsIt's from acclaim, and it's really nice to playAnd the graphics are very well alsoAlthough it get's boring after lvl 50

Good mmorpg doesn?t need to be 3D, maplestory is 2D and imo one of the best free mmo games.Flyff (Fly for fun) is similar to maplestory but is 3D.. I suggest trying it too ;)-Gengetsu

Sercet of the solstace, you can find it on outspark.Com along with fiesta, the solstace game is the best, I beats runescape my 1 billion times-coop boy

Try These

Replying to Feedbacker

Ive Playd LOADS Of Online RPG's

Including:

Runescape

Tibia

Maples Story

Habbo Hotel

Marians World

Starfeveragency

Goupermodel

Gangster Paradise

Guildwars

Stardoll

Disneys Virtual Magic Kingdom

Disneys Toontown

Yer A Load Of Them ARE A bit Girly But I AM A Girl!

But You Could Try Some Of Them Out My Fave On That List Is Habbo Hotel But To Be Rich on It You Have To Pay with Real Money, ATM I'm Hooked On Disneys Toontown I Have No Idea Why But Its Kinda Funny!

Hope You Find Some Of These Helpfull

X

-Shelbz

A good game me and m8's play is cabal if you av vista the download from gamershell.Com works fine but I have another pc with XP and that had difficulties and didnt work the same also happened 2 a relative-Nano***

Ohhhh coke studios!!!I used to play that a LONG time ago... like 3 years ago.. man that was a great game!! I remember getting a lot of thumbs up for my music!! and drinking coke would get you points, but if you said "sprite" you would get your drink but no points.. haha..I haven't played in a long time... I must have like 8237872349 decibels for spending.. unless they already deleted my account.

Humm... I can only say you the games I have played, no more.. and this is:

Tibia: An interesting RPG, different the anothers.. You get skills while training and no adding when you up level.. Some games you add get points to add skills when up level.. for example: when I get level 5 I win 5 points to distribute among the skills categories..Tibia is not that way, you attack a monster or a player and depending how long you still atacking you win a quantity of atacking skills(fist fighting/axe fighting/sword fighting/club fighting) depending what you are using while the attack. I only say you: Beware whit this game this lets you hooked.. ahsuhasiuhsiuhsaihasihsa

Tribal Wars I do not knows a lot about this game, not for less, I have started playing only one week ago.. But I can say you it is a great game.. it is simple, easy but very worked... the better part is that you can play withou being a hundred percente of the time game front of computer.. you can log now give the coordinates and exit the game.. and this is a browser game too.. is a stragycal game.. well that is it..

Cya

Yours, Impious

Eve-online

Eve-online is an amazing game, if you have a mac or a great pc. It cost $15 a month to play. It is so worth it. It is a game that is taken place in space. Try the 14 day free trial.

I know you probally dont want to pay for world of warcraft but neither did I. It truly is a game that will addict you and you will without a doubt have an amazing time. Its truly worth the 15 dollars a month. There is so much to do and so many people to do it with. Have fun

Maplestory has great gameplay but the problems are that its 2d, gets a bit slow after a year (too many gigs) and that its a game that takes up the whole page-reply by game wiz

Yeah I agree with eve. Some people think its slow but they arnt playing it right. You don't get things handed to you and you really die. I think eve is definitely is worth the 15 bucks. Also the people are mature, which is a plus. So yeah EVE all the way