xisto Community
spickid101

Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

does anyone know any games that you can make a guild on and is multiplayerAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

does anyone know any games that you can make a guild on and is multiplayer 

-question by nejihyuuga

Just would like to give a few of you guys a heads up before you go diving into these games.I downloaded two games so far which use gameguard. Rappelz and Cabal.

Gameguard installs a rootkit on your computer. Gameguard prevents cheating by giving the admins COMPLETE access to every process on your computer. It also hides itself from the task manager among other things, and runs even when the game is not running. So you are giving people complete access to your computer to do whatever they want.

This is also the reason why anti-virus software will pick it up as a trojan (and why they continue to do so). This is also why NCsoft took gameguard OUT of Aion.

If you google gameguard and spend a little time looking you will find a GREAT article explaining in technical terms how gameguard works.

I do feel sorry for all these people who think that these games are safe, and have little idea how easily they can have information stolen.

I got bored of runescape too...  I found out about a game called adventure quest but it gets boring after about 15 minutes...  There's always Club Penguin! Lol I played that for like half an hour because of a dare and I thought it was okay. But most of the stuff is only availible to P2P (Pay 2 Play) members. Other than that I really can't help you...

I'm lookin for a good MMORPG myself.

tibia is a really fun game, but you get bored while leveling up and most people stop playing, but if u level a lot and fast it will be lots of fun.

-reply by MMORPGsrock

really you should try fiesta or luna online if you like having guilds and parties and like cute graphics.

if you like more realistic graphics and more depthy gameplay go for Guild wars or diablo if your willling to spend 20 bucks on it (without monthly fee).

don't play WoW cause it not only burns your wallet but your life too.

Cabal online and Rappelz are both really bad games too

Also I tihnk there is a game called Final Fantasy Online I think u donwload and it might be free.

if you enjoy MMOFPS (massive multiplayer first person shooters) u can play Wofteam for free and I'd also reccomend Halo Trial and Alliance of Valiant Arms. (both free). 

Also check out sites like Gpotato.Com and Nexon.Com both big MMORPG making companies and every game on both has a pesky item shop though >.<  just some suggestions have fun ^^

oh yah by the way if your short on memory there is a game called Talisman Online really good and client size is only 1/4 of a Gigabyte which is around 200 MB. 

-reply by XxpwnagemmoxX

NavyField...Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

There is a game called Navyfield (http://www.navyfield.com/), and it is pretty good, except that the leveling system is kinda slow (when you aren't premium or it isn't the time of an event), also, the learning curve is GIANT, like everyone else has some BATTLESHIPS and you have a ROWBOAT (kinda exaggerated), the graphics are just OK, but the game-play is great,you can get hooked too!

-reply by ifly6

good mmorpgAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?hey if your looking for a good mmorpg try Tales of Pirates (Bad sounding name I know) its similar to runescape but with better graphics and a nice choice of careers,quests,events etc and best of all its totaly freee! only downside is downloading the game client but if you have a good brodband speed youl be up and running in no time :) so heres the link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

any 1 know a gud mmorpgAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

hey guys/girls I wanna find a gud mmorpg ok graphics at least rs but its download uses up about 100mb at tops and I only hav a bita download and if it uses up like at tops 10mb p hour itd b great thank yawz

-reply by the undead

well...Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

a good mmo I play is Cabal online, from OG planet. Rumblefighter is good to so u might want to try those out. Just go to ogplanet.Com and download them...They are about 100-115mb though/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley15.Gif

Derak43/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley16.Gif

-reply by Derak43

mmorpgAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?A great mmorpg is aruarose. It is very vast lvling and if u like cute little games but sometimes really hard this is a good choice.There are 4 classes you get to pick witch are soldier-swords and bows,mage-healing wands and buffs,scout or something like that-bows or bow guns, and this one thing I cant remember- small guns double swords and is great for buying things it can lower prices with a skill.-reply by silentdeath16

some helpAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?You can use private servers for some games that cost money like wow. Wow private servers r free and legal so don't worry about fbi showing up at your house you'll be fine. They also have faster lving and some have alot of unique items. Maple sotry gets old really quick but theres privat server for that and they have a rebirth system so if you hit max lv you can rebirth over and over so fun too.-reply by dragondcd

Cabal online is probably the best mmorpg I have ever played and I still play it, free, there is a cash shop but there is nothing to buy that gives any stat bonuses meaning everyone is equal in that sense, very uniqe gaming system without any of that crappy *wait 5 sec t o cast spell* >MISS< because of cobo which links atks and makes them unmissable whilst giving the game a fast pace...Very good, (10 chars)

-reply by Peggs

YES! Play AruaROSE. Best graphics you will ever see and expansive maps! Also, the game is virtually LAG-FREE!  

-reply by Matt

The guy who said WOW is worth it needs to go to hell. That game honestly killed mmorpgs. If you want to pay for any game, play everquest or vanguard. I play vanguard and even though itstill has a few bugs, its a great game withlots of races and classes. For the free ones, I agree tibia is pretty good but I really liked DDO.