xisto Community
spickid101

Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

I have a good suggestion or two for any MMORPG gamers out there!Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?BrightShadow is a great game and you can level up quickly, get exclusive items by winning them even when you do nothing,talk to people and most of all... HAVE FUN!!Oh. If you wan't some help on the game just whisper Maleena.Fiesta is an alrighty game but I think it needs some work with the cost of the exclusive items in the in-game store, but other than that it is pretty good! :D-reply by Sarah

Good mmorpg games to playAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

Maplestory is good but 2d- need download but nevertheless still good

Wonderking as well is 2d- need download but good graphics

I reccomend u play them, The are fun to play 

-reply by darren

not only browser gamesAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

Everyone is touching base on the browser games that are supposded to be good, but not really.  If you have a console, you should look into fallout 3 and oblivion.  these, while not being online, although I'm pretty sure falloiut is, are amazingly fun and entertaining.  for your computer you can play runescape, which is a browser game, but it gets boring because you sit there for hours clicking on rocks. I suggest world of warcraft, or pretty much any Blizzard game, although you have to pay for it, you will have fun with a bit of work.  Youu can also look online for free downloads to build your own little game, although the fun is in the building of it, and not the playing.

-reply by Themasterofdisguise

mmorpgAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

I think that nexon is a good game creator and you should check out their games and if u want mmorpgs try Maplestory its a 2D game and or Manbinogi or if you like FPS check out Combat Arms there all pretty cool games that you might wanna play.

Cabal ???Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

Replying to iGuest

I played cabal for a long time and to every one ... This game sucks so hard ... I played this game whit 12 friends and we got all over lv.140+ whit best skills and I spend so much real money in to this game (pets)(dungeon cards)(upgrader)(armor) and its no fun ... Your quests will end whit lv.99 or 100 (main quests) then you have to do dumb quests like (kill 100 mobs) ... (Farm 100 items) really ^^ play bether DECARON or 2MOONS or NOSTALE or RF-Online or mmorpg top 100 ^_^

-reply by HolyBeast

uhhh...Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

If you like first person shooter games (try this one anyways if you don't) , play Crossfire. It is free, with good 3D graphics, and it's also addicticing and fun. I used to play Runescape too. Anyways, both are very fun. 

-reply by gorehaunter

Star Wars Galaxies, the best mmorpg I have ever played. 

The only problem is that it's population is dieing, why? Because of World of Warcraft, ONE OF THE WORST mmos right now, which has killed tons of mmos.

DO NOT PLAY WOW, do not feed it,

there are so many good mmos out there like swg that are dieing to wow.

-reply by guest

hey well I play a game called shaiya, almost a wow knock off but crystal graphics and a good storyline, lots of pvp and thousands play it, and if your lookin for an fps wolfteam and combat arms are great :)

-reply by Alec

Good games hah.

1. Ether saga online/ http://www.arcgames.com/en/games

The game is pretty nice grafic u have dungeons and alots of quest. Really easy to get high lvl upgrading the amour can be litle frustated some times but I played it for 2-3 years and had alot of fun in there beside u get your own pet thats fight with u and u can always make it stronger or catch a better pet.

2. Kalonline /http://www.gameagit.com/KalOnline/Download/Client.Asp

very nice game if u like grinding. Good grafic, Nice quest, litle harder to lvl tho And the clan battles is very fun :)... One of my first games.

3.Fantasy Earth Zero / http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

If u loooooove Pvp games then I strongley recomend FEZ for u. SQUARE-ENIX first free mmorpg game. They are the ones who have created and developed Final fantasy and many other really good role/adventure games.

4. Linage // 1 http://lineage.plaync.com/ // 2. http://www.lineage2.com/en/

I think this game is one of the best MMorpg game there is and at same time the most idiotic game ever. If u want a challange u should try playing this *lmao* I will not give more info about it cuz I will ruin the fun  if u would start gaming this^_^

well I have play alooooooots of pvp games so if u wanna ask me u can always send mail to me :)

Devlin_heart@hotmail.Com good luck everyone

-reply by Soul guest

Come Check out PlayRF USAAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

We host an mmorpg called RF Online / PlayRF USA.

We have people from all over the wold playing on our server so there something to do for everyone.

We also have one of the best developers around which we work on the game 24/7 to keep it current, new, exciting & fun for players.

So please come check us out at: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Some picture from our archives: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by DevilFish

RecommendationsAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

Personally I recommend Shin megami Tensei: Imagine online. Its basically an online version of the various SMT games (if you've played any in the series) with a larger world, more demons, fun events, and kind players. Due to the nature of the Shin Megami Tensei series, Imagine online, has some very unique features take for example, the demon friendship system. The main feature is the usage of demons (also can be called "pets") to aid you in battle. Of course if this doesn't sound appealing to you, you should try the new hack and slash mmorpg, divine souls, which is currently in it's beta. Of course I doubt it would be able to rival Vindictus(Aka Mabinogi:Heroes), which is coming out very soon, but still if your computer is old (like mine), and will not be able to handle the insane graphics requirements, you should play Divine Souls.  Divine Souls is played similar to the style of monster hunter (in the dungeoning aspect at least). You take quests, and enter dungeons, to complete the quest, and then fight the boss at the end.Of course both Imagine online & Divine Souls are all free mmo's. If these sound interesting to you, click on the links below and have fun ^^  http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by TeruyaEiko

Recommended MMO RPGAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?Replying to spickid101Hello. If you want to play a Mature MMO, try Final Fantasy 11. It is a subscription-based MMO, just like World of Warcraft. The game comes with 30-day Trial. I know there is Final Fantasy 14 out right now but the developers are sorting out all of the current bugs in the game and it may take some time to fix the bugs. Final Fantasy 11 is outdated but it is being consistenly updated and there are almost no bugs in the game.

ok if u are looking for a good mmorpg to play I recomend forsaken world its fun and exciting its made by the same people as perfect world play now and have fun!

-reply by Thomas