xisto Community
spickid101

Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

Ragnarok online Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

Ive played just about every mmorpg there is, from mmofps to mmorpgs. I really don't like many but the one that I like the most is a game called Ragnarok. To play Ragnarok you have to pay unless you get a private server (Private servers are funner and have lots of people that play). You can go to a website called http://ratemyserver.net/. They have every Ragnarok Private server that is out. There are 4 diffrent types of servers. Low rate(you gain little exp and items much like the normal server max level is usually 99/70 the 99 is max level and the 70 means how many skill points you can have, and is called job), Mid Rate(A little easier to obtain items and gain a bit more exp from kills. The level range is usually from 99/70 to 150/70 depending on the rates), High Rate(You obtain a lot of exp and items are pretty easy to obtain but you still need to work for some. The levels rang from 99/70 to 225/70)Super High Rate(You obtain a lot of exp per kill and you gain every item from monsters 100% but only on some servers. The levels rang all the way from 99/70 to 1000/200, Ive even played one with max level 5000, but I cant find any anymore) You might want to try all 4 out to see what you like the most and remember all the servers are free and very diffrent from one another so keep looking until you find one that you like. This game has a lot to offer but you can find that out for yourself. Try this game out!

Another good mmorpg (free) is combat arms from the same people who made mabinogi, maplestory, etc. It has nice graphics, it's also fps (First Person Shooter). Only thing is you can't keep the weapons you buy, you can buy them for I think max:30 days or more. Can't really remember but the game is awesome! you can get to it by this link: http://www.nexon.net/NX.Aspx?PART=/Main

If you do lik the game you can add me as friend. My charecters name is Payne62 good luck, Payne62 P.S. I'm also on Xfire as cytheien. Heres Xfire link: http://www.xfire.com/

So your looking for an MMORPG are you, well dependent on what it is your looking for why not try the mafia?.
A1 Mafia is rapidly becoming one of the best mafia mmorpg around seriously its got new members registering everyday, the staff are cool and really do put the effort in, theres cash jackpot credits the lot maybe switch from all that fantasy stuff and try the mafia.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Finalfantasy 11 is good hard you cant always play alown and its huge played it for 6 years till my bro gave my account away after I lended it to him -.-

Eternal LandsAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

Play Eternal Lands (Google It). It has great graphics and great gameplay, but it does require an attention span.

-reply by Selrahc

I don't know if anyone has already suggested it but there is always flyff good game, good graphics completely free unless you want to spend it, the only benefits for paying are more money but that is because they buy the things that other people want and sell them on for a high amount.

COUNTRYWARS FREE MMORPGAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

FREE MMORPG  /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.Gif

[*]

Character Class

ThereAre 4 character classes in CountryWars : Warrior, Holy Knight, Mage andArcher. Each class has their unique abilities and attributes such asSpells, shues (pets) and ways of attack.

[*]

Party & Support System

AllowPlayers to share loot and boosts experience gains when hunting. SupportSystem allows a new player between the levels of 20 to 51 to seek theSupport of a higher level player, creating a "Mentor/Disciple"Relationship.

[*]

Knighthood

KnownAs the clan or guild system, players may form their own circle ofKnights to own castles by collecting taxes from town shops or evenDeclaring war on other knighthoods.

[*]

Pet Shue

EveryPlayer gets to own a shue which they may train and level up, giving thePlayers added properties. There is even a shue breeder to breed higherLevel shues into super-shues!

[*]

Personal Shop

EachPlayer may set up their own shop anywhere in town at no extra cost toPeddle their wares. You never know if your junk might be worth aFortune.

[*]

Item Crafting

UpgradeYour weapons or armor and imbue them with special attributes. PlayersCan even craft a storage box to store the many crafting materials!

[*]

In-game Chat/Email

AllowPlayers to communicate with one another through whispers or party /Knighthood chats. If the player is not online, simply leave a text mailAnd he'll receive it the moment he logs into the game!

[*]

In-game personal storage box

HavingMultiple characters in the same account, players may at times requirePassing items from one character to another. Just drop it into thePersonal storage box and log in as another character to obtain it!

[*]

Monsters Derby Race

WantTo buy that sweet bow you saw another player selling in town? Need toUpgrade that armor you've been wearing for ages? You can now try yourLuck at the "Monsters Derby Race"! You never know when lady luck isShining on you!

[*]

Lottery System

AllowPlayers to participate in a Lottery Draw. Players can bet on 5 numbersOr select random numbers using the Quick Pick feature from 0 to 9.

[*]

Mercenary

ThereIs a range of Mercenaries for you to employ should you need some helpTraining in more difficult areas. These Mercenaries will fightAlongside you, training and leveling up with you. You can even upgradeThe weapon and armor of your Mercenary!

[*]

Quests

ThereAre also numerous quests available in game. Players have a wider choiceAs to how they wish to train their characters, whether through randomHunting in the vast world of maps or completing quests which also givesExperience points and items as rewards. These quests are categorizedInto 2 major groups, the "Normal Quests" and the "Special Quests".There are even an in-game movie after completing every special quest!

-reply by ester

Sane all Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

Finding a good free MMO is a duanting task, the only ones as of this moment that I can think of are:

Florensia, good graphics with a naval battle system, I've met good friends there but sea fighting is BORING.

Fiesta from outspark, cartoon styled graphics and alot of fun at the start, you just tend to run out of money REALLY fast after lvl 20 and that makes it frustrating and thus uninteresting.

I have tried out alot more but those free games are not worth mentioning.

High ho silver! And go pay!

WoW, the only good thing about WoW is  that it both has a never ending content stream and incorporates a well balanced pvp system, graphics are outdated... Badly.

Age of Conan, BOOYAH! What you call a badassed game, 18+ mmo's ftw? The quality is absolutely astonishing and as long as you don't fred from asking people to party's directly and the silence of the countryside this is a MUST try for at least the trial.

Warhammer online: Age of Reckoning, most people say this be a WoW ripoff, I say that if it is then WoW is now a Warhammer ripoff, quality is not just way better but Warhammer also incorporates a MASSIVE SCALED PvP system in which every objective taken, low lvl or high is of crucial importance to the war effort. You aren't just waging a war against that stupid Dark Elf that got you... You are waging war as if you indeed are desperate to win.                               Trial is a MUST, you HAVE to.

Lotro, Played this for some time, medium graphics and a high gameplay. This is also one of the few games who actually let you feel important without interfering with the actions of the main characters. It has a very keen and balanced music system with more than half of today's songs translated into over 6 instruments, including the bagpipe, drums, violin and bass. The dungeons also outclass those of WoW by a hundred and if you've got the time, try it out, it's a great game if you get some friends. Also the best RP allowed server game I have ever found.

Now there are definatly other MMo's out there, like the matrix or SWG online, but they plainly ****. I only named those that I thought worthwhile.

Salute gentlemen, I will take my leave into fantasy world now, my next appearance in public will be in 5 weeks when my emergency food supply runs out!

-reply by Somethingssomeone

My MMORPG list:Final Fantasy 11 - Nice and unique game, maintained and secure. Graphics are quite good for an older game especially when tweaked. I've been playing this game for like a year currently, but I did play it when it just released so I'm a returning citizen to the world of Vandiel. Anywho more missions, more classes and features such as Field of Valor to help out those who may just want to solo. I would recommend this game but as we all know it isn't free, I believe the price is 12US a month.Ragnarok Online - You can try the free version of this game at the official site, its slightly different in rates compared to the paid version of RO but its only a minor set back when you can play such an awesome game for free. I would have started on this but I been playing RO for too long now and I guess I need to take a long break from this game. But it has lots of classes and variations, I must try if you haven't. You will find it interesting.Florensia - Pirates! What else more do you need to hear? Live those dreams of One Piece xD since thats what motivates most people to want to be pirates anyway. The game is smooth and graphics are quite good for a free game. You also can battle at sea! Not thats sweet :oSecrets of Solstice - This game is similar to Ragnarok Online actually. I started it but didnt reach too far with it. Not stating it wasn't fun but me being someone who been playing Ragnarok Online for so long to come to another similar to Ragnarok Online just was a no XD. But try it!Dream of Mirrors Online - Celshaded master piece :o, game is sweet looking when you buck it to maximum on everything. Pretty game sadly not much people on it, but it plays well as it has the class and sub class system, also missions and a actual storyline.

There isn't any really good MMO's out right now, a few may be comin in the near futur, but for now your best chance is with multiplayer rpgs. I have played all the big and small MMO's and they are all the exact God dam same, the only real difference I've seen in MMO's that hasen't totally **** is...Well nothing. If there were any good MMO's they were probably destroyed from all the bigger ones with more advertising, the big company ones usually sucks A LOT more than ones made by small groups.Big company MMO's only care about your money, don't give the slightest crap about the well-being of their game. So they dsiquise the exact same gameplay (using skills over and over again) with the same dam genre thats been done over and over again with the finality of making everyone think its an awesome game by advertising "it has fantastic graphics." In the end they get to boring for you to play.Right now play some FPS's or S4 League, MMO's are dead and ****ty right now so wait for Blizzard's so called "next-gen" mmo to come in another year or so, or Diablo 3 in about the same time.

-reply by Rail

i only played once. i played fallensword. here's the link :
http://www.fallensword.com/

i played it for few months with my friend untill i got banned by the stupid mods. the mods think we're cheating by having multiple accounts. but the reason was that we use the same network, we're friends so that we change items for free, etc, but they thought that our actions were similar (or equal) to cheating.. i didn't play again after that. my account was level 50+ already >_< and i don't wanna start from level 1 again.

despite of what those mods did to us, fallensword is a really nice mmorpg :o

Eternal Lands is not a good game, I got banned for just talking too much, not a game for social interaction...If you talk more then 2 times in a minute your basically gonna be banned 

-reply by GuestSpeaker

good gamesAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

heres a list of games..

last chaos

cabal

aqworlds

latale

adventurequest

mechquest

dragonfable

flyff

I hope u think them good see ya!

-reply by demetrius