xisto Community
spickid101

Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

I played that game for a while, the problem with it is its too boring, you do the exact same tasks over and over waiting to be powerful enough to actually participate in wars. Some of the enemies are horribly overpowered and the community is a big of a problemsome mages would take over whole hunting areas you go ready to kill some mobs only to have a lvl 50 mage come by and blow everything up in his way, then they swear at YOU for trying to killsteal.So yea the game is fun for a once in a while thing but once you start playing other games with better communites you realize how bad knight online actually is.

It might not be freeBut Asherons call is releasing a new update soonwhen it does, I'd highly recomend anyone who has never played pick up a copythe worlds really slowed down since WoW came into the picture, but this just leaves it open for new players to fill the ranksgreat plotamazing landscapeslots and lots to explorei used to run for hours and hours out into the wilderness, just finding new dungeons and monstersPlay itYou won't be sorry

Yeah i was looking up some games and i found all your messages and i checked out tibia and i personally dont like the graphics but you all helped me out cause i got bored CRAZY :D looking for good games to play online :D

I chose FFXI, but I haven't really been able to play other MMO's due to the fees. I have a major problem with most MMO's, is that almost none of them support Gamepads. I can't imaginge playing a non-FPS with either mouse or keyboard. FFXI has gamepad support, and it's easy to navigate and use menus.Of course, my experience with FFXI is not perfect. I have a serious problem with the fact that you can't get anywhere without relying on other people. I realize that this is a MMO and we're supposed to work together, but there are some crucial flaws in not allowing players to "Solo" once in a while.A lot of my FFXI time was spent doing nothing but Looking for a Party. It's extremely frustrating when you log in to try to get XP, only to spend the entire night unable to organize a competent party, or not even get an invite. I spent countless nights doing NOTHING productive because I have to WAIT for 5 other people my level and with different jobs who are also looking for a party to log in. Also, it takes hours just to organize missions and quests. You need to be able to devote a lot of time to this game, which is a major problem for me now that I work a lot and do other things. Regardless, I've made it pretty far.. I'm a level 64 WAR with lots of friends and stuff to do. But this is the main reason I cannot suggest this game to anyone new to MMOs.I want to try WoW, Guild Wars, and EQII but the prospect of having to play a game with mouse/keyboard combo doesn't appeal to me. I've never been any good at controlling with a keyboard (in fact, in PC FPS, I use half joypad, half mouse, aka my left hand controls movement by holding a PS2 controller with one hand, while the right hand aims with the mouse). WoW looks promising because I've read that I don't need to spend hours to do anything worthwhile.

omg y doesnt anyone post any "GOOD" graphic mmorpg games. i mean, bad graphic mmorpgs suck!i play -survival project (survival.com.my)-maplestory (mapleglobal.com)-and sometimes runescape when im bored (runescape.com)-and sometimes i play around with the thing that makes clock crew sounds. i think it was (speakonia.com) if it wasnt, search "speakonia" at (download.com) email me if u found a GOOD graphic game and it has good gameplay. Thanks

There is a 2d top down live action mmorpg called hibernia. It has a bunch of skills u can train. Its pretty cool. Its got a bunch of maps and items and stuff. The players are nice. Its a fairly good community. Please tell an admin or mapper (king, manu, flyer) that Jackel reffered you.

i need GOOD mmorpg games, please dont say runescape

Then open your wallet and pay for quality. Free MMOs are crap.
If you're still reluctant, try trials of some good MMOs. Try Lord of the Rings: Online - it's an example of how MMO questing should be done, and not tireless grinding. Has a strong emphasis on exploring and lore as well. Warning: I suspect you are a minor (not difficult to tell), good MMOs have long dialog and quest frames. If reading is not for you, go back to FPS. You can easily get lost if you're not paying attention.

Try the immense popular MMO World of Warcraft trial. Has a very good combat system, land lovely world design. I still recommend LOTR: O though as you can see the difference in free grind games and "the real thing", and especially fun with some friends to play the epic quest lines.

I've been playing World of WArcraft for a couple years and starting to get bored. Are there any similar games to that that are in stores-Peter

I look at story's like this about 3 times a week and I never see guild wars pop up I've seen the rest played the rest but no one ever mentions guild wars. And by the way world of warcraft is only good once you reach level 40+ otherwise its pretty crap-lastraven

Depending on what type of MMORPG you like, there are tons of them to chose from. Here is a list of MMORPGs that I know for a fact you can play without paying. These games do not require any payment unless you want special items and they are 3D.1. Silkroad2. Knights Online3. Last Chaos4. Twelve Skies5. Two Moons6. Nine Dragons7. RappelzP.S STOP PLAYING RUNESCAPE!-Big Boi P-T

Notice from Approved by BH:

Ok Good Free Online MMO Game list: 1. Lineage 2 (Private servers Legal)2. 9dragons (Gets boored after level 50+)3. Ragnarok4. Rappelz5. Silkroad6. Lord of the Rings: Online (Gets booring fast)7. Guild wars 8. Hero`s Online9. Rose online (Private & Official)10. Gunboand 11. Flyff (gest booring after level 60 :P)12.Worst MMORPG Games: TIP: Never play these games:1. World of Warcraft (people that are stupid pay for this game google this: World of warcraft private servers for free play legal)2. Runescape-Diddo