xisto Community
solankyno1

Tell Your View About Moderators. Are they doing their job????????????

What do you think about trap17 moderators??  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Th mods and admin are doing there job excellently, they provide up to date help and resolve issues extremely quickly, they have sorted out many and when i say many i mean many problems i have had, so i just want to take the time to thank them so much for what they have done for me, i had a problem with my cpanel being unable to login and then within 15 minutes they had sorted the problem and i was back in, so they did a really fantastic job and i highly recommend them!!! so thank you mods and dmin fot he job you do its great, nice one and keep up the brilliant work that you have been doing, thank you so much thanks

I Believe they are doing a danm good Job. With all the abuse and anger that is aimed at them. I've been a moderator to forums before and found it extremely hard. You would come across people who just think you are stupid and know nothing. You cant seem angry or annoyed even. You are Continuosly judged on how you speak to people.This Forum's mods are particulaly good. They know what they are looking for.

Edited by tdm (see edit history)

Thanks for all the praise, folks. Believe it or not, we enjoy helping out. Glad to be able to assist.

i must Agree the mods are the fastest and most useful ive ever seen. they do there job and the admins well what can i say they do a great job 2 of them to deal with us. well you cant knock them

I don't think there has been a time when I am on here that I haven't seen a mod on. Buffalo is always bugging me about something, but that is Good. He is doing his job, and well I might add! :)

Well, moderators are not policemen. They do this for free and of course they have their own lives. If we all use the report button there?ll be no problem. Anyway it?s not "so" bad to have two topics about the same thing... I mean, nobody?s gonna die from that. Just report it and wait.

I think all moderators here did their jobs very WELL. They can't edit , move or delete all members' mistake like double posting or wrong topics place..... They are very nice when you ask them for help and more. So I go for the first option on the poll

I think the moderators are doing a great job, I've been looking round and not seen any duplicates yet and the size of the forum would mean the possibility of two of the same kind of topics being made are quite high so if they miss one just report to them and they'll deal with it.

This topic is kinda old and I hope someone will post a answer for me. :PNow first thing ( My post is an example of this ) Is it wrong to post in old topics? I do not think it is, but one of the moderators, ( Not saying any names )Agrees that you should not post in old topics. I think that you should be allowed to. So after one of the members posted in a old topic.The Moderator replied do not post in old topics! So tell me what you think of this.

Well if you couldn't post in old topics I'm pretty sure they would be closed. But that's the whole reason the search tool is there, if you want to post something you have to make sure that an old topic doesn't have that subject in it already. That way if there is an older topic you can add your information onto that topic. Now I don't know which topic you are referring to but it might be one of those ones that really don't contribute much but like ask, I guess it was "What is your favorite drink?" If that is the case then those topics probably should be closed once found but I don't know of any rule about not posting in older topics.

this morning is my first interaction with the mods..well actually I'm asking some stupid question wich I should've read it on when I joined this forum.. but they answer it, they didn't ask me to read or something.. well.. that's makes me feel stupid even more.. :Dthx mods hope you all keep your good job :P

to be honest i think the moderators here are doing a very good job here...and should have the respect that they deserve. im not sucking up or anything but having been a moderator on another forum i know thast its hard work!

its very good they all are trying even in keeping the forum very meat i really appreciate them even when i applied for my free account i was suprise that they even responded as soon as i post it even me cant promise 100% prompt responce to more that 5,000 clients so i appreciate all their efforts even i do respect them like gods becaues anything they said that is what will happen to my account but please i want all the moderators to be friendly they normally fregthen me with the word "ban" or "terminate" so when ever iam posting i do review all my entries but it ,makes my heart to hang thinking that if any error is being found they might increase my warning level but please i wolud like if they will continue to encourage newbie like us on how to post qualitly and also pm so people that are going contrary to the rules so if they continue then action can then be taken

there are over 350 000 posts on Xisto and almost 50 000 members so for 2 admins and 18 moderators to take care of all our problems and stuff is impossible. they do there best and thats all we can ask for. right?

there are over 350 000 posts on Xisto and almost 50 000 members so for 2 admins and 18 moderators to take care of all our problems and stuff is impossible. they do there best and thats all we can ask for. right?

I agree. I think the admins and mods do a great job at their job. Questions get answered really quickly here and they do the best they can to solve any problems. I give them all a virtual high five for a job well done.