xisto Community
web_designer

Where Are You Trappers?

now, the number of relies for this topic is prove my idea. that the number of active members in forums is decreasing. in spite of the fact that everyone these days are busy in study or vacation, i saw members today so busy in exams but the enter the forum for a while to relax ans see what is going on here.honestly, i feel like my topic makes even more members to be inactive ;) .

Haha, don't take it that way. Maybe they just get too embarrassed to post some replies in this thread like you hit them point blank.
Or they think that they don't have to reply here, just reply in another interesting thread just to prove that they are still around ;)
Though, it seems both are incorrect, because i don't even see any in the login list. What makes them so busy anyway? :P

But hey, we still have another next generation member to welcome. Maybe if we can make them feel welcomed, this forum will be active again with their posts, and the old members will soon be back so it will be far more active :P

who can resist typing away like crazy for hours over here to raise a stash of myCENTs? :(

Well the truth is you can stack up your myCENT and save it up to more than enough to buy like 1 year or more logic plan. The default package option for logic plan is about USD $19 in yearly payment. If you choose to buy the domain together, it'll be about USD $30 for 1 year forward.Even with my laziness, i think i can make it in weeks without any junk post if i think i have to.

Yesterday i was able to earn about 30+ myCENT for writing one post from my mobile phone. It was about 10 sms in length. Now let's say if i really need to do it, i'll just make another 100 similar 10 sms length posts to earn just about $30, buy the package, then disappear for the whole year :(

Oh, not to mention the decade plan which is absolutely a newbie friendly package. Now talking about it, Maybe i'll buy it tomorrow august to move my main site, or... Just combine the two in one logic pro? I wonder... :D

Haha, don't take it that way. Maybe they just get too embarrassed to post some replies in this thread like you hit them point blank.Or they think that they don't have to reply here, just reply in another interesting thread just to prove that they are still around smile.gif
Though, it seems both are incorrect, because i don't even see any in the login list. What makes them so busy anyway? sad.gif

thank you goufilang for you reply, i just expected more replies here but it seems there are no many of members to reply ;) and that just even more prove my idea.

anyway, i prefer to think that many members didn't post here and tend to post in other sections of the forums. as long as the result is the same, more activity from members.

Im here ;)No actually hell week for me JUST ended.Hell week consisted of.. Saturday the 24 until Saturday the first.April 24th on Saturday I walked into school at 9:00 in the morning, and left at midnight. I worked on the set for the play, building it.April 25th on Sunday I walked into my school, again, at 9:00 in the morning and left at midnight, again. Working on the set for the play, and at play rehearsal.On April 26th, Monday, I went to school at 7:30, classes ended at 3:00. I worked backstage on the set from 3:00-6:00 then from 6:00-10:30(ranging ending time is 10:30 to 11:30) was rehearsal for the play, which I was on the crew of, and running spotlight.April 27, Tuesday, The same as Monday.April 28, Wednesday, Same as tuesday, but this time I was actually in the spot light booth, but doing nothing.April 29, Thursday, I skipped 3rd period-7th period and went to work on the set for the play, and then for the FIRST TIME from 3:00-6:00 worked on spot cues. And then from 6:00-7:30 was last minute touch ups, and then 7:30 to 9 was first show, and 9:00-11:00 was cleanup. April 30, Friday, Exact same as thursday, but second show instead of first, and was at school until 2:00 am.May 1, Saturday, I walked into school at 9:00 and left at 11:00 at night, we tore down the set, it was strike day.That was my hell week, and now it is finished, I need to begin exam week, and all that good stuff, so I'll try to keep posting consistently, but that above is why I was gone.

i just expected more replies here but it seems there are no many of members to reply smile.gif

The Vent is located somewhere along the lower end of the forum, so not many people pass through here :P And the few that do are unsure on what to say. They'd rather spend their time writing about what they're clear about, rather than think of an excuse for not being in here! :P

Well the truth is you can stack up your myCENT and save it up to more than enough to buy like 1 year or more logic plan. The default package option for logic plan is about USD $19 in yearly payment. If you choose to buy the domain together, it'll be about USD $30 for 1 year forward.Even with my laziness, i think i can make it in weeks without any junk post if i think i have to.

Yesterday i was able to earn about 30+ myCENT for writing one post from my mobile phone. It was about 10 sms in length. Now let's say if i really need to do it, i'll just make another 100 similar 10 sms length posts to earn just about $30, buy the package, then disappear for the whole year tongue.gif

Oh, not to mention the decade plan which is absolutely a newbie friendly package. Now talking about it, Maybe i'll buy it tomorrow august to move my main site, or... Just combine the two in one logic pro? I wonder... wink.gif

Don't be so sure that it's easy to stack up the money. Once your post count increases a certain level, the amount of myCENTs you get per post decreases. I think this is one of the factors which discourages long-time members from posting frequently. Let's see - you're over 300 posts right now; just wait till you cross 500 and you'll notice what I mean ;)

No actually hell week for me JUST ended.Hell week consisted of.. Saturday the 24 until Saturday the first.

April 24th on Saturday I walked into school at 9:00 in the morning, and left at midnight. I worked on the set for the play, building it.
April 25th on Sunday I walked into my school, again, at 9:00 in the morning and left at midnight, again. Working on the set for the play, and at play rehearsal.
On April 26th, Monday, I went to school at 7:30, classes ended at 3:00. I worked backstage on the set from 3:00-6:00 then from 6:00-10:30(ranging ending time is 10:30 to 11:30) was rehearsal for the play, which I was on the crew of, and running spotlight.
April 27, Tuesday, The same as Monday.
April 28, Wednesday, Same as tuesday, but this time I was actually in the spot light booth, but doing nothing.
April 29, Thursday, I skipped 3rd period-7th period and went to work on the set for the play, and then for the FIRST TIME from 3:00-6:00 worked on spot cues. And then from 6:00-7:30 was last minute touch ups, and then 7:30 to 9 was first show, and 9:00-11:00 was cleanup.
April 30, Friday, Exact same as thursday, but second show instead of first, and was at school until 2:00 am.
May 1, Saturday, I walked into school at 9:00 and left at 11:00 at night, we tore down the set, it was strike day.

That was my hell week, and now it is finished, I need to begin exam week, and all that good stuff, so I'll try to keep posting consistently, but that above is why I was gone.

WOW, you are really have a good reasons for not being active here. in fact, if i was you i would took another week resting from that horrible week and not even open the net at all. you are really so busy.

just thinking you did all these activities in one week adding your 300 text messages ;)
thanks god it finally finished.

WOW, you are really have a good reasons for not being active here. in fact, if i was you i would took another week resting from that horrible week and not even open the net at all. you are really so busy.
just thinking you did all these activities in one week adding your 300 text messages ;)
thanks god it finally finished.

Yeah, its been crazy, very crazy. Play is all over now, and it was... a.. success haha.

On top of all that I had to do all my school work, which was... interesting.

yea yea yea....we all know the real reason why you haven't been active.....you're too busy texting ;)looks like this topic picked up a little bit after WD was sad that it wasn't getting any replies haha

looks like this topic picked up a little bit after WD was sad that it wasn't getting any replies haha

yeah, i was disappointed not because a lot of people replied to my topic but there isn't anyone to reply ;)
and this is really a disaster for the forum. and for us of course, since lately things here are so boring. i hope it getting well so soon.

yeah, i was disappointed not because a lot of people replied to my topic but there isn't anyone to reply ohmy.gifand this is really a disaster for the forum. and for us of course, since lately things here are so boring. i hope it getting well so soon.

This topic has run into three pages so I think there's no reason to be disappointed anymore? :P;) I told you, just give the members some time and they will eventually come back :P

This topic has run into three pages so I think there's no reason to be disappointed anymore?

OH REALLY, let's do some math here. i counted the number of all the members that posted here, and it is 17 posts. and counted the number of my posts here and it is with this post 10, more then half of the posts here is mine. and that prove one fact, i am talking to myself ;)

but i am satisfied with your replies here because that means all of you people are interesting in this forum. and that's the point i want to reach from the begining, thank you.

i am talking to myself ;)

well i guess everyone knows where YOU are at now. i don't know if that's a good or bad thing. i think it's a good thing. you have been a lot more active lately and trying to get people to post more....even if youy are talking to yourself sometimes :P

I'm here but I don't really have a whole lot to say. So you're from Turkey web_designer? Aloha, Nasılsın? Been a long time since I've spoken Türkçe

Para cezası
nice to hear that there are more members here, no matter if you reply me here or not. the most important is to read your posts and contribution in forum so we can still sharing information and opinions.

I'm here but I don't really have a whole lot to say. So you're from Turkey web_designer? Aloha, Nasılsın? Been a long time since I've spoken T?rk?e.