xisto Community
web_designer

Where Are You Trappers?

OH REALLY, let's do some math here. i counted the number of all the members that posted here, and it is 17 posts. and counted the number of my posts here and it is with this post 10, more then half of the posts here is mine. and that prove one fact, i am talking to myself smile.gif
but i am satisfied with your replies here because that means all of you people are interesting in this forum. and that's the point i want to reach from the begining, thank you.

Wow you're really spending a lot of time with this thread - counting the number of members who posted in it etc - but it shows you're interested in seeing this forum active, so that's not a bad thing :) There still are a lot of active members on the fourm; maybe they're just missing this thread that's all! We're almost one week into May now so I'm guessing the activity will pick up slowly from now on. Let's hope it does!

I am here, well kind of, lol! I am becoming a lot more active though happy.gif. I really enjoy this site, free hosting is AWESOME!!!

yeah kira423, i noticed that you are much more active lately than before and that's what we are talking about here. loving this site, being an active member and feel loyalty to the forum of course eventually that will lead us to the free hosting.

Now that the theme (and forum version) has changed and become bright, I think more and more members will be inspired to become more active around here :) Let's hope that is what happens soon

well simpleton, the same idea passed in my mind and that's what i am hoping. i will cross my fingers and wait. but what i am sure of that i will be more active, i love this new look even there's a lot of errors now but i know it will be fixed soon.

we need shoutbox back so that we can spend some time chatting... and we need more threads as well. i'm tired of same old threads. maybe i've to come up with some thread will see about that. As other members are into advertising and promoting this forum i'm sure there will be some more members here soon.

Now that the theme (and forum version) has changed and become bright, I think more and more members will be inspired to become more active around here :) Let's hope that is what happens soon

Well, i am tell you one thing, im more inspired to spam more here now :P I have been spamming the forum with my excellent posts :D Sure, more people will get get into this site and we might happen to get more visitors and that more people in the community. More people will actually stay and post for years to come rather than spamming the forum for a day and packing up and saying its too boring! Well, I felt it was boring at first, then I started to like the community around here.

well simpleton, the same idea passed in my mind and that's what i am hoping. i will cross my fingers and wait.

but what i am sure of that i will be more active, i love this new look even there's a lot of errors now but i know it will be fixed soon.

Why are you guys posting this in this topic anyway? Didn't BuffaloHelp tell everyone to post about the new Xisto/Knowledge in the announce thread? Well anyway, I do hope they fix the problems in the User Control Panel within the next week or so... I really need to edit my signature and avatar.

we need shoutbox back so that we can spend some time chatting... and we need more threads as well. i'm tired of same old threads. maybe i've to come up with some thread will see about that. As other members are into advertising and promoting this forum i'm sure there will be some more members here soon.

I want the shoutbox back too! I think it should be the first thing to fix up in the new forum. Now, i realize that even though the shoutbox sucked, i really liked it :P . I totally understand what you are talking about by old threads, i just hate old threads from '04 and way back.... I hope someone starts something interesting. :D

OK, things getting WORSE the last few days, i don't know why but it is. most of the members are not active, and if they enter the forums they just passing by or complaining about the problems here, can't navigate, no shoutbox, mycent not update, annoying toolbar... i wonder why? what's happened the last few days? everything was great just a week ago, and the forums revived again. is it you tired of waiting and can't be patient any more? or WHAT? it's something like the magic that companion the new theme disappeared suddenly, therefore now,i have to words to say. ONE @ADMINS: i know you are doing your best, and you are really dong a great job here i can see things fixed or updated every time i enter the forum. but i hope you can speed up the process more. at least fix the things that have the first priority to the members like the SHOUTBOX, most of the members come to here to get rid from the stress of life or study and to post, read interesting topics and talk to their friends in shoutbox. also, it will be so useful to have a shoutbox or live chat working again right now, to let the members sharing ideas and letting them asking each others about what they want to know in the new theme. another important thing that mycent, if the update of mycent will be late more, a lot of members especially the new members who don't have enough mycent and they joined the forum for the free hosting will get their account suspended, and that will make them loosing the trust in system here. i think these are the most important things to be fixed, i hope you can do something as soon as you can. SECOND @MEMBERS: please be more PATIENT, it's a hard time for everyone, for admins and members. so we should help as much as we can, and in any way we can. complaining won't take us to any where but supporting, posting will help everyone to pass this mess. i know it is hard to deal with the forum right now but after all we are all TRAPPERS and we can do it. we can navigate through the forums, continue posting in spite of the errors and bugs here, after all it's just a matter of time and everything will be fixed soon. if we can't do that, then who can??

Edited by web_designer (see edit history)

ok, it is time to ask again, WHERE ARE YOU TRAPPERS????god, the whole past week the forum was dead :( and it is really irritated me i sometimes can't find a topic that interested me to reply on :o . i don't know where is the error now. things now are better than the past three or four months, mycent system is working again. and no more real errors or annoying bar in the footer or error in posting. i remember that things were better a month or two ago, so why now?? and what happened i don't know??new members post one or two topics and disappear, old members rarely come again. and i returned wandering alone here :( with chini, sometimes. even moderators and administrators don't come as they used to do before. so where is the wrong??? where is the active members?? where is everyone???

ok, it is time to ask again, WHERE ARE YOU TRAPPERS????god, the whole past week the forum was dead :( and it is really irritated me i sometimes can't find a topic that interested me to reply on :o . i don't know where is the error now. things now are better than the past three or four months, mycent system is working again. and no more real errors or annoying bar in the footer or error in posting. i remember that things were better a month or two ago, so why now?? and what happened i don't know??

new members post one or two topics and disappear, old members rarely come again. and i returned wandering alone here :( with chini, sometimes. even moderators and administrators don't come as they used to do before.

so where is the wrong??? where is the active members?? where is everyone???

School wiped out half of the population and the rest, I see doing more productive things on the net... like not waiting for a topic to appear in the forum. :D But its mostly cause of the less people who know about ks and how the admin/mods never come here... EVERY forum/site that is still flourishes is because of the work of the admin/mod, but I just don't see any on this one.

ok, it is time to ask again, WHERE ARE YOU TRAPPERS????god, the whole past week the forum was dead :( and it is really irritated me i sometimes can't find a topic that interested me to reply on :o . i don't know where is the error now. things now are better than the past three or four months, mycent system is working again. and no more real errors or annoying bar in the footer or error in posting. i remember that things were better a month or two ago, so why now?? and what happened i don't know??

new members post one or two topics and disappear, old members rarely come again. and i returned wandering alone here :( with chini, sometimes. even moderators and administrators don't come as they used to do before.

so where is the wrong??? where is the active members?? where is everyone???

hmmmm TRAPPERS are lost somewhere in another dimension with Xisto.....:lol: its time to give a new name, probably SUTRAS would do that.....what do you guys think...

now to answer your question, probably old members have already made enough mycents to sustain the expenses of their sites for upcoming time, so they are now relaxing back in their homes.....enjoying life
while new members, i don't feel why they should be active here, can you give me a reason except for the hosting, at the time when i joined Xisto, i was really lucky to see the good time of Xisto, but that is not the case now, new members that are coming to ks doesn't know anything of Xisto, so, they are in urgency of hosting only, they made some posts, get mycents and hosting, then simply leave the site for a while till their next billing date, also, things are so difficult now, posting here is now like climbing mount everest at least for me, you won't believe that while posting this post how many times i have pressed backspace........lolz

one more thing, which i feel is the possible reason of this, is that ks doesn't look like a site which provides the free web hosting, its double confusing now than it was earlier(main site design of old Xisto was really confusing), plus, new users aren't getting any platform which they need to start posting.....when i joined this site i was totally new to forums and luckily got that platform which is now helping me to post.....which introduced me to forum posting.....

so things like this when combined together, forms inactive and dead forum :( the only thing which can now save ks is old trappers.........they need to wake up.........and collect some courage to post here rather than just viewing the forum as guests......i was doing this everyday.....but finally did manage to collect some courage...learn from me old guns....and if you think i am here to get mycents to renew my domain name then you are truly wrong........

btw i can guarantee one thing, you will be seeing me more here now until december as again i will be having exams in december :)

Too many mycents????? NO way! I post and post and can barely get enough to be worth the time and effort. But, yes, without a doubt this forum has gotten really slow. I posted several hours ago needing some help with Excell, and still don't even have one reply. Normally I'd have several by now. We all have busy spells, I am sometimes gone a few days, maybe a week at a time, but not longer than that. With me it just can't be helped, the dogs always have to come first, no matter what. But lately, it hasn't done any good to come in much more often than that, as there aren't enough new posts to really worry about or try to reply too. Coming in every day almost is a waste of time, with as slow as the board has been loading for me to check to see if there are any new posts in the various different subjects. I do wish things would pick up.And if somebody can help me with Excell, I'd sure be pleased as punch. See my post under databases.

Well i have to agree on dead forum. many threads and replies not worth replying for. it just goes for the sake of it. anyway we are here to mycents no matter what. as mycents are slowed down purposefully by admins to avoid spamming and instant earning- have to post more and more. i'll see if i can help with excel thread.

Too many mycents????? NO way! I post and post and can barely get enough to be worth the time and effort.
But, yes, without a doubt this forum has gotten really slow. I posted several hours ago needing some help with Excell, and still don't even have one reply. Normally I'd have several by now.

We all have busy spells, I am sometimes gone a few days, maybe a week at a time, but not longer than that. With me it just can't be helped, the dogs always have to come first, no matter what. But lately, it hasn't done any good to come in much more often than that, as there aren't enough new posts to really worry about or try to reply too. Coming in every day almost is a waste of time, with as slow as the board has been loading for me to check to see if there are any new posts in the various different subjects. I do wish things would pick up.

And if somebody can help me with Excell, I'd sure be pleased as punch. See my post under databases.

how much mycents you are getting in avg....i am now satisfied with mycents that i am earning now, in average i am earning more than $0.25 per post......after my return, i just made 7 posts and got $2 credited in my Xisto - Support account B)

and regarding your thread, i am really sorry, i wanted to help, but the problem is i don't use excel much and kind of newbie like you in using ms office, but somehow each time i manage to complete my tasks in excel which are usually much simpler.... :lol: but still let me try if i can help..........

and you kinda love dogs, i too love my dogs very much.........yeah, i do agree things are really slow and it might be boring to come here everytime.........

but the fact is things would not pick up automatically.....:(
Edited by livepcportal (see edit history)

so let's create topics that earns mycents no matter how stupid they are ? atleast that will get boredom out of most of us if not all. its better to have some threads that earn mycent than having dead forum.