xisto Community
web_designer

Where Are You Trappers?

Old members are getting less than 10 cents per reply irrespective of word count and the age of topic. We old members did a lot of supportive posting and for that atleast i'm getting less mycents than i think my post should get. So i give up. I have to look at my plate for food and question forum authority instead of pretending all is well. After reading these threads about mycent value in recent updates and how current forum is going on i doubt any newbie will waste time here.
Atleast i think that old members are not supposed to be treated like this by giving less mycents as post count increases. Owner knows that we're not ripping him off anyway.

Hey, I've been trying to be as active as possible. But when there aren't much people around to post up topics, it just gets harder and harder for me to find interesting stuff to post to and maybe give myself 5-10 minutes to post at minimum, without research or being distracted while at the same time, put up a good post that has lots of good thinking put into it.

And besides, who's idea was to give less myCent to long-time users who had a lot of posts? If I were to have been here for as long as some of the long-time users and had at least posted 2-3 times a day, trust me, I wouldn't have been pleased.

I know what you mean by inactivity on forums. This is going on for quite some time. If you want to earn mycents then you have to post threads and replies to topic without waiting for other people. You can dig old threads if you want to, i don't think admin is going to say anything on that atleast. Also new threads if you create then chances are there people will come and reply. Who's idea it was on mycent ? i don't know. I guess admin team decided to put that restriction to avoid regular users from accumulating too much mycents ? In any case it was unfair to begin with.

hey according to this last discussion between new and old members, i must say that it is kind activity in the forum :) and this is like a sign for a new beginning here as i hope. so thank you guys, old and new members to be around and to try your best to be active and positive and help this forum to revive again. keep on going and i will try to do my best too ;) .

Old members are getting less than 10 cents per reply irrespective of word count and the age of topic. We old members did a lot of supportive posting and for that atleast i'm getting less mycents than i think my post should get. So i give up. I have to look at my plate for food and question forum authority instead of pretending all is well. After reading these threads about mycent value in recent updates and how current forum is going on i doubt any newbie will waste time here.
Atleast i think that old members are not supposed to be treated like this by giving less mycents as post count increases. Owner knows that we're not ripping him off anyway.

Yeah, I noticed this also, that's why it's impossible for me to keep my hosting active. because:
#1 Old members get less myCENT.
#2 There's no threads to post in.

hey according to this last discussion between new and old members, i must say that it is kind activity in the forum :) and this is like a sign for a new beginning here as i hope. so thank you guys, old and new members to be around and to try your best to be active and positive and help this forum to revive again. keep on going and i will try to do my best too ;) .

Well OpaQue will also have to give this forum some attention, that's the main reason for it's inactivity.

Also, I don't know why he never advertised. I can see that Xisto - Web Hosting isn't well known. in fact. I can't seem to find it listed on any web host lists and when I mention it somewhere people just say "lol wut?"