xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

2012 Exposed: Disasters Today Part Of Circle Of Prophecy 2012 exposed earthquake haiti chile prophecy disaster iraq

2012, the END?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, Taiwan has suffered a 6.6 magnitude earthquake yesterday, and i think no one was killed though. These earthquakes are happening in these regions because they are in the region known as 'the ring of fire' where in the pacific the tectonic plates are surrounded from different continents. But, there is nothing strange about this though, its been happening for many centuries. So, except more on the way! :angel:

To add on to the discussion, after the massive earthquake stuck Haiti, Chile is the next country. And the latest to be hit, Taiwan. The earthquake is happening from west to east, the america continent to the asia.

First of all, 2012 is not the end of the earth and second, did you suspect something about this:Why the prophecy was made public until now if it?s truth? Why did this to be exposed in a movie? And not in CNN or something like that...Easy...To make more money with the stupid movies about this...2012 part II and your will go to see that stupid movie... To make more money to the "richest" producers in Hollywood and generating audience to the stupid documentaries in the History Channel that have no fundament and only let you with more doubts than answers.PEOPLE the 2012 is not the end of the world maybe the 2029 when a asteroid will crash the earth is more believable than this...Third: The eartquakes in Haiti and Chile are something normal in the history of the earth the earthquakes are necessary to the position and rotation of the earth... So maybe we are alarmed but there are a lot of earthquakes in all the world every year but in CNN only figure the earthquakes that happen here in America that maybe are some advise about the feared "great earthquake in California", that?s all maybe you have to read Wikipedia and see that a lot of earthquakes happen all the years.This is only lies about the armaggeddon and all those things... Please don?t fall in this..Dont be...

When 2012 will pass and a lot of whom will forget it, I think in the year ~2018 the first talks and new movies and etc. will start creating propaganda for the year 2029 and it will reach it's culmination on lets say 2025-2027 and a lot of whom won't remember the talks about 2012, it's just business or even fun, somebody is having fun to spread lies on the Internet which with time gets quite a good business..Also sometimes someone wants to get on TV by saying something that we all are doomed, even though I'm kind of bored with this all 2012, it got quite boring..It seems that this summer is going to be very hot, at least I heard it on TV, so this summer we will see a lot of topics about that too and someone will also associate it to the end of the world :angel:Or it might be not as hot as they said and people will just forget them and maybe next year people who said it's going to be the hottest summer ever will have more luck next year.

vensions of faith2012 Exposed: Earthquakes Today Part Of Circle Of Prophecy

now now all knows we don't really know when the end of time is to come,God just said to us to be ready for the second coming.He means that you should be pure in your heart & believe in him & have faith,not to worry about time & ending of nothing.Cause who knows when end of time is,probably millions of yrs  ahead of us.We even probably all be passed away 10 thousand times befor thoses days come.Only live today as it was your last enjoy the time you have with your family,friends & put the 2012 behind you it doesn't help you to have it on your minds.I never plan nothing I do it when ever.If it happens whats you going to do?you can't hide,you can't run,all you have is faith,prayer,maybe if you have thatmuch energy to waste worrying maybe you should put it to use and help the needy,they need homes,food,place to sleep,clothes,jobs and most of all is love.Reach out and touch someone that is homeless we all need a helping hand.Movies are just movies nobody knows just you & God .Nostradamus was just a man with versions like me.I see things too,I read & think about them question myself say naw this  is just a dream to protect me from falling into some old movie trap.I say 2012 movie,if that was a true movie why would anyone beable to see it?like it is some hollywood man needed some cash flow to live on so he make a movie to do so.Your answer is >God & prayer.Ask him what you need to do not believe in hearsay movies & others.They only make you old & gray.My versions say no end yet .Only thing I see is no jobs ,no money to help us out of the rut we all are in.Even the president can't help us.It has to be the people .We need to stop being greedy & learn share,help,give.And be thankful we have God to answer our prayers.To hear him you have to be with him in faith or else he not going to answer you.

-reply by homelessgirl

Ancient History of The Extraterrestrials2012 Exposed: Earthquakes Today Part Of Circle Of Prophecy

Have you people ever noticed most of the monuments on this planet were built back in the Stone Age? They just now reached that age then and they don't even know the word "construction" and so the Mayans had to have had some other "advanced life form" to teach them astronomy and how to build.To be able to build those pyramids in Egypt within 20 years, the huge blocks of stone would have to be put in every 9 seconds! These same life forms somehow taught our ancient ancestors to build these monuments in most of the world. Same thing on Easter Island. Anyway to the point, the Mayans were given the knowledge to them from the ancient extraterrestrials to have this calender of the end of days...

-reply by Marc

UPDATE : A new earthquake occurred in Indonesia today with a magnitude of 7.0. The scientists say that these earthquakes are just a coincidence and these things, which happen randomly, are occurring grouped together. So, there is nothing to worry about, unless you live in a earthquake zone :angel:

This cracks me up. How am I supposed to vote in this poll, lol?

2012 is NOT a hoax. It's a year that is coming in about, oh, a little less than 2 years.

Do I believe in what crap? Are there going to be natural disasters plaguing the Earth and will some of them come closer together than others? "Yup", on both counts. I could have told you that without Mayans, the Bible, Nostradamus or anything.

Obviously, we all are going to get to wait and see.

Given that you are born, about the only thing guaranteed in life is that you will die so, yeah, "we're gonna die!!"

I sometimes take anwiii's position on this particular topic but I'm in a pretty good mood right now so I'll try not to "point and laugh" as much as him, lol.

My background in science and applied statistics has taught me that people often go looking for causes for events when they have no particular reason to do so. Sometimes it'll just rain for 5 days straight. It doesn't mean God is trying to flood the planet again. It just happens once in a while.

I also think that part of it is because lots of people enjoy being scared. There are plenty of scary movies which became box office hits. So what could be more fun than sitting around with your buddies and discussing the latest Doomsday Prophecy over a few beers. It's not such a good idea if you take that stuff too seriously though. I feel sorry for people who end up dishing out their hard earned cash for asteroid collision insurance and stuff.

anwiii makes an excellent point at the beginning of his post. I am also willing to bet nobody here can actually produce any objective evidence that the Mayan's predicted the end of the world. Their calendar ends at 2012? Maybe the continuation of the calendar is stored elsewhere. Could be they didn't think they'd need it anytime soon, lol. Anyone here remember Y2K? The computer representation of our perception of the passage of time "predicted" the world would end 10 years ago. Maybe the Mayans just couldn't be bothered running their calendar out any farther as well.

Here's a summary of why I don't get excited about Doomsday Prophecies in general. I haven't figured out how to do the quote thing yet in a post here so bear with me please. The following is addressed to Deadmad7's list of "weird" stuff.

The Mayans have accurately described various astronomical events.

The current generally accepted standard for describing and predicting astronomical events is Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity and it works WAY better than what the Mayan's had to work with. To my knowledge, it does not predict the end of civilization at any particular time. If it did, I expect we would have heard about it by now.

The galactic alignment is happening right now. It started in 1980 and ends in 2016. The sun was best aligned with the center of the galaxy in 1998. This alignment occurs every 25,800 years.

Let me be clear here. I am in no way attempting to "bust" Deadman7. It's a list of quotes, I understand, but guy, you you take everything you hear seriously? What exactly does this quote mean to you? The solar system revolves around the center of the galaxy (like the rest of the galaxy does). It is located about 2/3s of the way out from the center in one of the spiral arms. What exactly does "best aligned with the center" mean? What exactly do you find weird about the milky way galaxy revolving anyway?

There is a magnetic pole shift going on right now. Scientists believe these pole shifts happen with hundreds of thousands of years in between, each lasting about 100 years. The present pole shift have just started and it's happening faster than expected(It was supposed to start in the 24th century).

The fact that the north and south magnetic poles reverse themselves every couple of hundred thousand years is not news. The fact that geologists only missed the next occurance by a few hundred years on something that happens on a 200,000 or 300,000 year cycle is remarkable, actually.

The book of revelation does mention that the end times are near, however it doesn't say an exact date.

Now I'm just plain confused. Wasn't the book of Revelations written about 2000 years ago? If the end of times are "near", shouldn't it have happened already, like, 1900 years ago or so.

There is a software called "Timewave Zero" which describes various historical events based on a mathematical algorithm. According to this software, 2012 will be the end of time.

Did "Timewave Zero" predict the recent crash in the global credit system or the trashing of the North American automotive sector? While we are at it, did "Timewave Zero" predict ANYTHING reasonably accurately?

The "Web Bot", originally developed in the late 1990s for making stock market predictions, suggest that there will be worldwide catastrophic events in 2012.

See "Timewave Zero" above.

A gigantic asteroid named 433 Eros will pass earth on January 31, 2012.

Nice. Asteroids "pass" Earth all the time. How "gigantic" is it and how close will it get to Earth? What are the expected effects of it's gravitational field? Will it increase high tide on one side of the Earth by 2"? Will it rip the Earth in half? Will it crash into us with the point of impact being anwiii's backyard?

"The Bible Code", a popular book published in 1998 that finds hidden messages in the bible, predicts the end of the world in 2012.

"Hey, that girl over there just looked at me. She must be in love with me. I'll go over and hit on her. If she turns me down, I'll follow her home and turn her into little bitty pieces with a chainsaw". Psychotics are good at finding "hidden" messages as well.

Some of the interpretations of the prophecies of Nostradamus supports the 2012 doomsday.

SOME interpretation of SOME Nostradamus prophecy will support ANY event conceivable by the mind of man.
I don't really get too excited by this stuff. It's just about some people trying to get rich off of people's love of being scared. As long as no one is spending money over this stuff that they can't really afford to spend, I doubt it will cause the end of civilization as we know it.

I don't really believe in these kind of stuff.. Well, I actually can't when they say doomsday is coming and they put ads on those sites 'meant to warn the world'? That's kinds idiotic. But seriously, this earthquakes thing is kind of starting to freak me out. There are earthquakes all around...

Complete hoax, all my fam in Chile are fine, and they will be fine, and so will we on 2012. No doubt.Its just a bunch of mumbo jumbo of when the mayans or whatever.. incans.. idk ended their calender or whatever, they got lazy.Don't worry about it, the more you worry the more you suffer.

I think destiny is in our own hands.

that is almost an oxymoron. don't be a fool. if you're fighting for your life and die tomorrow, maybe somewhere on the internet, it will be blamed on the mayans.....but then it isn't even 2012 yet so maybe if destiny is in our own hands, i will just have to say you wanted to die.....

Oh, looks like the earthquakes suddenly stopped. Told you, its just a little coincidence. But I really DONT get it... I made this thread to prove that it is FAKE but you guys think I think its REAL and are trying to PROVE ME thats its fake :P Anyways, someone can close this thread now...maybe reopen it when another earthquake happends ;)

7.2 EARTHQUAKE ROCKS BAJA CALIFORNIA

The above image is from an NOAA weather satellite and shows dust rising into the air from a powerful earthquake that hit the Baja peninsula this afternoon. Initially the quake, which struck along the California border just outside of Mexicali, Mexico, was rated a magnitude 6.9 but the intensity was quickly increased to a 7.2.

The AP reports:

"It was the largest earthquake in the region in nearly 18 years and was followed by aftershocks or distant "triggered" earthquakes on both sides of the border, said U.S. Geological Survey seismologist Lucy Jones.

A multistory parking structure collapsed at the Mexicali city hall but no one was injured, said Baja California state Civil Protection Director Alfredo Escobedo.

Other early reports indicated only minor damage, but communication in the region more than 100 miles southeast of Los Angeles is often slow."

A series of quakes followed the 7.2 shake, including a 3.0 centered off the coast of Malibu.

I totally felt this one!!! Ok, i was sitting in my dorm just studying for my exams when I hear this WHOOOSH and then I turned facing the window and I see the opposite buildings colliding with my building (it didn't actually do that, that was just my brain going into adrenaline/get the f*** out of here mood. Anyway, no one i know of was injured.

See, its happenin' man..its real... :P Just joking...but the earthquakes are coming back again...like they always do. ;)