xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

2012 Exposed: Disasters Today Part Of Circle Of Prophecy 2012 exposed earthquake haiti chile prophecy disaster iraq

2012, the END?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yea, it happened on easter sunday of all days. the epicenter was mexicalli i think? the magnitude recorded was something like a 7.2

i live in missouri and the only reason i found out about it is that my family called me on easter to shoot the breeze and this earthquake popped up. my parents live in northridge california.....about 200 miles from the epicenter and it shook the house and drained about 2 inches of water from the pool(i was told).

anyway, you beat me to the post! haha i was gonna post the same thing....saying, "welp, another big earthquake hit, must be 2012! or wait.....it's only 2010.....what was i thinking!"

anyway, earthquakes are natural. they have occured over millions of years. they happen every day in fact. some you can feel, some you can't. it's natural so when people start saying earthquakes now should be blamed for december, 2012, i have to laugh. if people can say this, THOSE are the people that cannot be believed in ANYTHING they say. they are subjects of society, superstitions, and fairy tales made up by people who aren't quite fully developed in the brain.

7.2 EARTHQUAKE ROCKS BAJA CALIFORNIA

I totally felt this one!!! Ok, i was sitting in my dorm just studying for my exams when I hear this WHOOOSH and then I turned facing the window and I see the opposite buildings colliding with my building (it didn't actually do that, that was just my brain going into adrenaline/get the f*** out of here mood. Anyway, no one i know of was injured.

See, its happenin' man..its real... :P Just joking...but the earthquakes are coming back again...like they always do. ;)

Another earthquake!!2012 Exposed: Earthquakes Today Part Of Circle Of Prophecy

I don't know about this 2012 , but what I do know is there are way too many natural disasters hitting this world!! Another major earthquake brings the count to 5. Haiti, chile, mexico, nicaragua, and Japan. The first 4 have some sort of relation, japan I can see as a coincidence. None the less this worries me, what about you?

-reply by skeptic

New Earthquake, after the Cali-Mexi Quake. A 7.8 magnitude earthquake has happened Indonesian island of Sumatra and triggered a local tsunami watch. The U.S. Geological Survey says the quake struck before dawn Wednesday. It was centered about 205 kilometers northwest of the island, 46 kilometers under the Indian Ocean.

The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center says a local tsunami watch has been issued, but a widespread destructive tsunami is not expected.
There is no word yet on damage or casualties. But witnesses report a power blackout on Simeulue Island, west of Aceh province.

Sumatra is the largest Indonesian island. A 9.1 magnitude quake struck off Aceh in December, 2004, triggering a historic tsunami that killed 226,000 people.

Indonesia is located in the Pacific Oceans so-called Ring of Fire, where the continental plates meet. This creates conditions for frequent earthquake and volcanoes from Asia to the American Pacific coasts.

How is it that God got the rights to dismantle what He has created. When you create something then you do not just dismantle it, you got to be doing something better or else you are the evil one destroying things.Just imagine someone comes down to your home and damages the door of your latrine and you are in the open pooping and people looking at you. What the heck. God cannot be that bad to put us in such an awkward bad situation. It must be the evil that id doing this.Now if the prophecies of 2012 are to be believed to be true then let us for a moment think why would God do this? No one including God will want His well wisher and follower be reduced or perished. Only disbelievers and kafirs including Muslims must be disowned and then why Peru and Haiti where there are so many Christians.Actually God has gone crazy that is what the prophecy is all about, and had God not gone crazy then we would have seen Christians saved and Muslims butchered like the goats and cows.

well, such a list of big earthquakes and in such a brief time were never seen. I don't remember such a thing in my entire life. Something must be happening, or it is a sign of God that people has gone crazy and sins are everywhere. I feel something is going on..

well, such a list of big earthquakes and in such a brief time were never seen. I don't remember such a thing in my entire life. Something must be happening, or it is a sign of God that people has gone crazy and sins are everywhere. I feel something is going on..

LOL,I like this. just because people gone crazy makes change in earth's core ? Lol, if this is how stuff works then parliament debates and terrorism should give more quakes to this earth as they're best sins of all time. so yes something is going on and that is not at all related to sin and other quackery.. there were earthquakes much bigger than haiti, heard about gujrat (india) ? or china quake in 2007-2008 ? and many other big quakes during 1990 ? these two-three quakes are nothing in comparison to big quakes . why preach panic ? Edited by mahesh2k (see edit history)

oh god. not another earthquake to be blamed on 2012. this is just getting ridiculous. i am sorry. this just makes me more ashamed of people who live in todays society who feeds in to this bull crap and spread false rumors. why do i know they are false rumors? because i'm not an idiot as i act sometimesanyone reading this thread, please be aware that there are certain people in this world that just don't know any better and live in their own world....probably due to watching too many movies and playing too many video games.

So California got it's biggest earthquake in 18 years on Easter, did it? Well, that's proof positive that the world is coming to an end in 2012.Obviously, those damned Mayans dug the San Andreas fault under California a few thousand years ago and left a timer which will will detonate in 2 years causing the end of the world. Well ok, maybe it'll only cause California to slide into the Pacific and turn half of Nevada and Arizona into beachfront property but you get the idea.Wait a second, I remember talking to a Jehovah's Witness back in 2006 who told me the world was coming to an end in 5 years. Forget 2012. We've all had it in 2011. Ummmm ... well the "Witnesses" have been predicting the end of the world in 5 years forever, haven't they. Now I'm REALLY confused !!!?! (or not)

How is it that God got the rights to dismantle what He has created. When you create something then you do not just dismantle it, you got to be doing something better or else you are the evil one destroying things.
Just imagine someone comes down to your home and damages the door of your latrine and you are in the open pooping and people looking at you. What the heck. God cannot be that bad to put us in such an awkward bad situation. It must be the evil that id doing this.

Now if the prophecies of 2012 are to be believed to be true then let us for a moment think why would God do this? No one including God will want His well wisher and follower be reduced or perished. Only disbelievers and kafirs including Muslims must be disowned and then why Peru and Haiti where there are so many Christians.

Actually God has gone crazy that is what the prophecy is all about, and had God not gone crazy then we would have seen Christians saved and Muslims butchered like the goats and cows.

If you were joking, disregard this, but I fear you may have actually been serious...
God has gone crazy? Really, from all of the things in the stupidness pool available for you to blame the earthquakes on, you chose your that your god has gone crazy?
The funniest thing is that you think it has started happening now. Like Christians, other believers and disbelievers haven't been killed by disasters in equal, statistically correct numbers all over history. And the way you talk about muslims and other disbelievers makes me sick. But again, that's how they teach you to talk about and treat people not belonging to your religion in your book, so I can't really blame you on your moronic post.

EDIT: Added some angst to the post.
Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

Another earthquake!!

2012 Exposed: Earthquakes Today Part Of Circle Of Prophecy

<p>I don't know about this 2012 , but what I do know is there are way too many natural disasters hitting this world!! Another major earthquake brings the count to 5. Haiti, chile, mexico, nicaragua, and Japan. The first 4 have some sort of relation, japan I can see as a coincidence. None the less this worries me, what about you? </p>

-reply by skeptic

Theyre not happening a lot more lately, :P youre just more aware of them than you used to be. A lot of it is just the media making much ado about nothing. You happen to see all the hype about the Hawaiian tsunami that DIDNT happen? ;) I take pride as a non-believer.The world isnt going to end, two movies and one guy shouting the end is near seems to make people believe before thinking.I read some days ago a report based on these recent earthquakes. Scientist explain that this is something usual after a great earthquake. Now, remember 1960 in Chile, 9.5, strongest earthquake ever. 50 years after, were all on our feet.Nothing can determine why do tectonic plates move, it just happens. It is something as natural as the rain.Furthermore, scientists are in some way impressed that there havent been more strong aftershocks.Stay calm, the world has been on its own for 4.500 million years, many changes have occurred, what tells you it wont keep changing? :P

I generally try not to make my comments "personal" in a public forum. You should be criticizing arguments and not the person presenting it. I gotta agree 100% with Baniboy's last post on this topic though. Somebody should be taking a tolerance pill.

Member Skill # 101 : Revival of Thread

Recently, this thread has been about Death and Destruction and the dooming of Human Kind. I started this thread to get your opinions and all yours have been still about death destruction. So, I wanted this thread to change through the other side The String of Life and talk about though, how many destruction we go through as a country, race, people or Species itself, there is always a way. We will continue, by what ever means. I think that Humans will never cease to exist. Our science, technology and medicine is constantly improving and scientist are eagerly performing test as you read this.

This comes after President Obama recently set upon the quest to NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) to build a space probe and try to experiment on nudging nearby asteroids out of path to Earth. I think this a first step to keeping Earth from safety of meteoroids/asteroids and if we DO accomplish this mission, this is probably the greatest thing to happen to Space Exploration since the Moon Landing.

Another sign of hope, did you see the new 2012 movie? Wonder why the movie didn't end while the airplane was unimaginably avoiding buildings and flew to safety while everyone on the ground died? It's cause there is always hope. You might be thinking, 'oh god its another hippie on trap' but its true after the events that happened this week.

After the recent earthquake in China, where the death toll is now around 2,000, relatives saved a 4 year old girl and her grandmother by keeping them alive for a week by pushing food wound around a bamboo stick into the collapsed building that was struck by the earthquake.

A rescuer wins a shy smile from Cairen Baji, 4, after she and Wujian Cuomao, 68, were dug from crumpled village home near Jiegu on April 19, 2010.

Oh my god, have you guys even read about the mayan calender? or do you just watch some movie and documenatry about it and then see for yourself what you believe about it? the mayans were very good at watching the stars and thus very good at making accurate calenders, their year calender still runs smooth till this day without having to reset a day every 3 years like our calender has to. But the way they explained the movement of the stars is by telling it in stories. they tell the story about how the moon travels around the earth and the earth around the sun and ofcourse about the sun around the center of the milkyway.The main reason why scientist thought their great calender was strange is because they placed the end (/start) date way ahead of their civilisation,most cultures place dates on events in their own time (birth of a king, death of a king etc. ) but they placed the date based on the stars so yes it was a predictionbut their prediction was about the sun and the earth returning to the womb of the galaxy ( the center ) and thus being reborn (dying first).the real thing that will happen though and has been proven to happen is a bieutifull alignment of our star (the sun) and the center of the galaxy, And it is amazing that the mayans knew about this. The problem is, the media ( and most people really ) mix up mayan lore (world dying) with mayan facts (their calenders) while the truth is they are about the same thing, one is about symbolism the other mathematic.however they did also said several things in their mythology that cant be seen in the stars, that everytime this calender resets ( yes they said it will repeat so no they arent contradicting themselfs they just arent saying the world will end ) everytime it resets we will enter a new phase, last time this was the leap towards civilasation. (the dates match) and this time we will discover something that wil change the way we live forever. a new form of technology.and I myself see this last bit in computers technology super fast communication because of these.. and the peak of this technological revolution will be at that date..

I'm reviving this topic now, alot of "bad" things are starting to happen again... and seems like it is all heading for 2012. It just raises my doubts a bit. The mud floods and landslides everywhere in Asia and the US pulling out of Iraq... is it just be being paranoid or is 2010 one of the most disastrous of this decade?

Were at a crossroads, says Mitch Battros, author of Solar RainThe Earth Changes Have Begun and Global WarmingA Convenient Disguise. He also hosts the Earth Changes radio show and edits the Earth Changes website and newsletter. The scientific community has caught up to ancient texts and now both are saying the same thing.

A lot of people who AGREE and those who DISAGREE are on the web now, and I have found a every good topic about this. It shows scientific evidence that we are going to see MANY, MANY changes in Earth during the year of 2012. It says that are alot of "magnetic" forces heading for the Milky way and all so that he Sun ray things from the 2012 movie is actually true....

Some years ago, during response training with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Battros says his instructor told the class that they cannot rely on government workers for help in the event of multiple catastrophes, such as a large earthquake and a major flood at the same time. It will not be the fire department to come save you, he recalls the teachers words. Or the police or the Red Cross or FEMA. The person who you will be relying on will be your neighbor.

And it also raises questions like how will the people react if it was "TRUE"... I would freak out and live my life out in this 2 years and go crazy! What about you???

Recently, this thread has been about Death and Destruction and the dooming of Human Kind. I started this thread to get your opinions and all yours have been still about death destruction.

aren't you the one who created the poll where one of the options is that we are all going to die? if you wanted to be so positive about it, why n ot put an option that we are all going to live?

also, with as much so-called research you have done on this, i am very shocked in how subjective your thoughts are. you don't even go in to great deatail of what the mayans believe or the translation of their calendar or even what the handfull of experts interpret everything as.

and the title reads, "2012 exposed". where in the world is the basis for that title? and what do troops in iraq have anything to do with the mayans???