xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

2012 Exposed: Disasters Today Part Of Circle Of Prophecy 2012 exposed earthquake haiti chile prophecy disaster iraq

2012, the END?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

so we're all gonna die...and the world's coming to an end, that's for sure...but whether it happens in 2012 or not, who cares..if you're a sincere christian and believe what the Bible tells you,then don't worry about tomorrow...

aren't you the one who created the poll where one of the options is that we are all going to die? if you wanted to be so positive about it, why n ot put an option that we are all going to live?

I DID put stuff like "2012 is a hoax..." and "You believe in that crap?! :lol: " but i have added "nothing is going to happen" as a option (thanks :D )

also, with as much so-called research you have done on this, i am very shocked in how subjective your thoughts are. you don't even go in to great deatail of what the mayans believe or the translation of their calendar or even what the handfull of experts interpret everything as.

I'm just looking at the "pessimist" side... there is isn't ANY PROOF the world is going to end or not. It's how each person represents the "C L U E S" that the mayans left... maybe its just a normal calender... just have to reset it, thats all.

and the title reads, "2012 exposed". where in the world is the basis for that title? and what do troops in iraq have anything to do with the mayans???

What do you think we are doing? We are "exposing" 2012 A.K.A exposing the truth and im talking about iraq because maybe by 2012, the terrorists will gain major parts of the Middle East and wreck havoc across the GLOBE? i mean, more than they are doing already :P

I just wanted to add that the Mayan calendar ends tomorrow. No big deal. My calendar ends on 21st December every year and you don't see people making a big fuss about it. They probably just figured out that the millions of dollars that a museum used to acquire a relict of the Mayan calendar becomes obsolete tomorrow, so they have to go find a new antique clock, just as I have to get out there and get a new calendar that starts with January 1, 2013.So, who has got the 2013 calendars already? I'm pretty sure the newspaper agencies and other firms that want to send out promotional material have calendars and diaries to send out, already prepped up to send out for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.

Of course nothing is going to happen... It is just the news agencies and Hollywood trying to make a living out of nothing. I remember the Y2K and the new millennium - everyone was hysteric as if the number 2000 has any impact on the order of the universe. Planes were going to start falling from the sky, nuclear reactors would start to melt and so on... It is just the same with 2012.Nobody knows when the world will come to an end. I am sure that way before the Universe tries to kill us with a meteor or something we will grow up to defend ourself or kill ourselves (as we are right on track for that). Anyway I am sure that the real danger is not the alignment of the planets or some imaginary Planet X on crash course with Earth, but our own species driving itself to extinction.The universe will be here, Earth will be here tomorrow. In will, unfortunately, have to go to work tomorrow... ^_^