xisto Community
Saint_Michael

2010 Trap17 Awards

That's a great looking banner inverse_bloom! I wish I had good designing skills like you :D

Well I think my list is finally ready. I've covered almost all the categories, except for Youtube Junkie and ....Bill Gate's Boss, 'coz I couldn't pick a particular member from among the lot. As for the other nominees, I looked at all the forums and also tried to remember whatever I knew about them. The categories are in the same order as Saint_Michael mentioned in the first post. If you look at the first two categories you'll notice that I nominated myself. I know I'm definitely not the best around here (quite a few members would agree with that :() but since some people have believed that I deserve to compete in these categories, it only makes sense that I support them by nominating myself. Other than that I have no other intention :D Enough talk - here's the list (put in quotes as SM suggested)

Trapper of the year - The Simpleton
Most Valuable Poster - The Simpleton

Moderator of the year - rvalkass, jlhaslip, Saint_Michael,galexcd - couldn't really choose between them, so they're all in!

Most Helpful Member - mahesh2k, rvalkass - they've helped me on a lot of occasions and are among the first to reply to my
"help me" threads! :)

Most Improved Member - SpiderVV

GFXtrap GFX elite - Baniboy, Tramposch and also inverse_bloom(hey I really loved that banner!)

7Gears Gamer of the Year- rpgsearcherz - has made some useful posts in the gaming section

1337 Programmer - OpaQue - if I'm not wrong he's the creator of the myCENTS script? Need I say more?!!!

Comedian of the Year - Saint_Michael - really no need to comment here; it's obvious!!!

Shoutboxer of the year - Baniboy

Lives at Xisto - Nameless_ - this guy joined nearly a month after me and he's already ahead of me on the post count. Does he
have a home offline too? :D

Tech Geek - rayzoredge

Welcome Committee - Ash-Bash, Nameless_ - always seen among the first "welcome!" posts

Trap Eye for the Poor Guy- varalu - I pondered over this for a while but this member has made some old but good contributions to the
freebie section

Crazy Reviewer Person - Saint_Michael - no need to say anything again!

Dr.Phil Wannabe - anwii

Most Creative Trapper - -Sky- - I really liked "The Chronicles of Niko"

That's it - I wish all the best to all the nominees and I'm also updating the vote count that I posted earlier - if there are any mistakes in there please point them out.
Edited by The Simpleton (see edit history)

Hey thanks T.S, i might come up with another alternative. On reflection that one looks a little odd to me.Ah yes did another one, much better. What do people think? Any suggestions?post-81907-1258020954_thumb.jpg

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Most Creative Trapper - -Sky- - I really liked "The Chronicles of Niko"

Ahh yes, the Chronicals..need to update it with new screenies...somewhat like Niko being thrown into a dustbin or something !! :)

I see some great nomination and a lot of new people getting nominated this year and of course that is a good thing. So keep on nominating people as there is plenty of time to get them in.

I see some great nomination and a lot of new people getting nominated this year and of course that is a good thing. So keep on nominating people as there is plenty of time to get them in.

Wow that time of year already. How time really flies huh? Well I have to say this. If I could nominate someone here in Xisto "which I am not nominating for this reason" I would have to vote for everyone here, Yes even you S_M. Everyone here does such a great job from the Mods to the spam patrol. I have been in with trap for a couple of years now, and every time I come on, everyone is so warm and friendly, and willing to help with any and all problems. This is why I am not nomination anyone because the list would go on and on forever. would be 2011 by the time the counting would be don :)

Thanks to all of Xisto for making this work. You are ALL winners in my book.

YES!!! I found the thread!!! Finally!!! I was actually looking for it a few days ago... but anyway...

Haha, well... I'd like to bring in a rival for mahesh2k (sorry about that!) for the most helpful member on Xisto for 2010. And that would be inverse_bloom... the amount of detail that he goes into my template for a more better visual look and all that should not go unmentioned... and the length of his PMs are so long they would count (for each post) for more than 10 of his average posts on Xisto... :( Which makes me feel so guilty. :D Haha, I hope you have no trouble keeping up with this, The Dark Hacker... :)

I look forward to see the results soon... :D

It looks like there's no official "vote-counter" yet, so I'll carry on with my unofficial list. I've updated it again after the new nomination by Nameless_ Come on Xisto we could do with some more votes :)

As long as someone is keeping a tally for the nominations that's fine and so I thought I give everyone a little bump and mention that there is still a lot of time to get your nominations and remember the more people nominated in the categories the more fun it will be when it comes down to voting for the winners.

Mmm ok, this is my Very short list for trap votes -

The Simpleton - "Most Valuable Poster" (Ive already voted on this)

Truefusion - 1337 Programmer

RayzorEdge - Tech Geek

Baniboy/Sky - Shout boxer of the year

Fermin25 - Comedian of the year

Although he didn't make too many funny posts, the ones he did do almost had me laying eggs.

Heres a quick recap (start at post 5) -

http://forums.xisto.com/Communism-Fremp;hl=communism

Ahh... that particular one still makes me laugh alot...

Updated on 23.11.2009Trapper of the year: mahesh2k, Nameless_, The Simpleton(3)Most Valuable Poster: truefusion, Nameless_,Ash-Bash(2), TheDarkHacker,The Simpleton(4)Mod of the year: rvalkass(3), jlhaslip(2), Saint Micheal(2), galexcdMost Helpful Member: mahesh2k(3), truefusion, Nameless_(2), TheDarkHacker, rvalkass, inverse_bloomMost Improved Member: .:Piper_2051:.,Ash-Bash, SpiderVV(2)GFXtrap GFX Elite: Tramposch(2), Baniboy(4), inverse_bloom7Gears Gamer of the Year- rpgsearcherz1337 Programmer: jlhaslip, truefusion(3), TheDarkHacker,OpaQue(2)Comedian of the Year- Saint_Michael(2), Fermin25Shoutboxer of the Year - Baniboy(4), Nameless, Ash-Bash, -Sky-(2),Saint MichealLives at Xisto - OpaQue, Nameless_(4), TheDarkHacker, The SimpletonMost Reported Posts: Ash-bash, mahesh2k, shadowx, TheDisturbedOneTech Geek?rayzoredge(3)Welcome Commitee: SpiderVV(3), Ash-Bash(4), -Sky-(2), Nameless_(2)Trap Eye for the Poor Guy- varaluCrazy Reviewer Person?Saint_Michael(2)Dr.Phil Wannabe: anwii(3)Most Creative Trapper: patavinatech, Nameless_, TheDarkHacker, -Sky-Person most likely to be Bill Gates Boss- OpaQueNOTE: Still an unofficial count only! Apologies if I have missed someone or made any mistake in counting!

are you kiddin' me?!?!? it may have made you laugh, but he was serious and never once trying to be intentionally funny! that's like me nominating you....because i feel your nomination is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah i am STILL laughing at it!!!!!!!!!!!

Fermin25 - Comedian of the year
Although he didn't make too many funny posts, the ones he did do almost had me laying eggs.

Heres a quick recap (start at post 5) -

http://forums.xisto.com/Communism-Fremp;hl=communism

Ahh... that particular one still makes me laugh alot...

It really depends how you take what he says, for some they would take it seriously (or with anger). Others will take it with a grain of salt and are in a better position to "accept" people who say such things. Thats how I choose to take it, to "humor" something that is too preposterous to take seriously. It's an example of political correctness at its worse, you can't take things like that seriously.I got the indication that Fermin25 didn't mind people humoring him if he was to be accepted.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

Please refine from personal comments and attacks on other members, it doesn't matter how people nominate or vote for members on Xisto as they have their reasons and should be respected. Either way, time to bump this as I would like to more nominations being done for the Xisto awards.

from where did you get that people were attacking eachother? anyway, i agree with your statements none the less.

Please refine from personal comments and attacks on other members, it doesn't matter how people nominate or vote for members on Xisto as they have their reasons and should be respected.
Either way, time to bump this as I would like to more nominations being done for the Xisto awards.