xisto Community
Saint_Michael

2010 Trap17 Awards

Ash is right, as per the first post in this thread 15th December is the last date for nominations. I guess there will be Voting thread soon. Looks like SM is busy.

it's not flaming. i noticed that more than one person was getting confused with the nominations thinking they were actually voting. read the whol thread and you'll find out i am correct. ash IS a newbie to the awards. i think this is what was confusion him i added a little humor to my short but relevant post. why do you have to be so stuck up all the time with spam

now, i still haven't seen anywhere where it was posted that the 15th was the cutoff. can someone post the link to it? last time sm posted, he said we were in to the final week. that was it.

edit: ok. i see it. it was in the first post of the thread. i dunno if this topic should be closed. we may just use this same thread to vote, no?

Why do you continue to flame people like Ash? That is considered flaming. :/

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

it's not flaming. i noticed that more than one person was getting confused with the nominations thinking they were actually voting. read the whol thread and you'll find out i am correct. ash IS a newbie to the awards. i think this is what was confusion him i added a little humor to my short but relevant post. why do you have to be so stuck up all the time with spam
now, i still haven't seen anywhere where it was posted that the 15th was the cutoff. can someone post the link to it? last time sm posted, he said we were in to the final week. that was it.

edit: ok. i see it. it was in the first post of the thread. i dunno if this topic should be closed. we may just use this same thread to vote, no?

I'm one of those people who thought this was nomination+voting. Then I think I shouldn't have put the numbers beside the members nominations to show how many people nominated them? Oh well the deed's done. So how long does the voting go on then?

naw...you did good, simpleton. i know sm is busy and it was good to see a tally once in a while. i know it was a little bit time consuming so i know i'm not the only one who appreciated it.

I'm one of those people who thought this was nomination+voting. Then I think I shouldn't have put the numbers beside the members nominations to show how many people nominated them? Oh well the deed's done. So how long does the voting go on then?

Here is the date mentioned in the first post of this thread.

It is that time again, it is almost the end of the year and that means the Xisto awards are upon us. The process is simple, nominate as many people as you want for each category, even yourself and by December 15, those with the most votes will move on to the finals and people will get to vote for the overall winners.

Hmm, but where is SM anyway. I thought he'll be the one to remind us about closing date.

Sorry about setting up the polls, had to babysit and got knocked out with a bad headache and so I get the polls up and going this morning for everyone to vote.