xisto Community
sergemyster8

Lockerz

Really awesome stuff I already got an iphone case from there NOT LYING! They also have psp's, ps3's, 360's, wii's, macs, ipods, everything. PM me your email if you want an invite.

huh? what was that thing? can you please make your post more specific thanks in order for you to earn more mycent and your topic will become long and nice not like this :lol: and why do i need to PM? just share the site thanks

huh? what was that thing? can you please make your post more specific thanks in order for you to earn more mycent and your topic will become long and nice not like this happy.gif and why do i need to PM? just share the site thanks

He is asking you to PM cause he want to send lockerz invite if you want. He'll ask for your email address and will send it to you. There are plenty of lockerz threads on tp17. many people started lockerz thread and even gave invite to some members here.

in continuation of this thread and to prove its legit, come to the other thread here
http://forums.xisto.com/Lockerz-Priva10&start=10

i can prove its legit there, just visit that link to the thread and PM if interested
if u dont understand or have questions, theres a easy youtube vid tutorial on what you can do to get points on lockerz, etc
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by ggbraddock (see edit history)

Hahaha... dude, I think I was the first person to start the thread and then random people started coming because of that and started random threads for invites too... :(If you want an invite... PM the ORIGINAL thread starter... not random people that only have one or two posts on Lockerz and then run away hoping for people to ask them for an invite... :((Psst... which is me, by the way. :lol::()Though I would personally give myself some reputation and actually contribute to the forums before asking for people if they want an invite, and seriously, if you joined Xisto just to get some emails for invitation requests, please... don't bother. This is a forum for serious people that want websites, not for advertising something like that. :P

whenLockerz

hey, I'm a member of lockerz but I only joined recently. I have over 100 points and I want to spend them but I don't know how. When is the next restock on all of their prizes?

I also kinda like Lockerz, there're a lot of good stuff and proofs that people got a prize, especially elestronics(MacBooks, iPods, iPads etc...).Here's a small site I've made, it sends me your e-mail and I'll send you an invite. This is 100% legit way to get an invite because I actually invite you myself and it isn't automatic:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This site is almost impossible to get rewards from. You can't spam the site with refreshes or you get banned, yet millions of others are also trying to access it during restocks for those 30-35 items. Your chances of winning anything are extremely low.

This site is almost impossible to get rewards from. You can't spam the site with refreshes or you get banned, yet millions of others are also trying to access it during restocks for those 30-35 items. Your chances of winning anything are extremely low.

That is completely true! I got a whole bunch of lockerz money and when I tried to redeem them on 'redemption day', minutes after it started, they were out of stock. You refresh the site once, then they go out of stock. It's completely ridiculous and yet they have been giving false information that they were going to get more stock and game room for about a year -- yet none of those things have happened so far.

I got on their 'Z-List' and they were supposed to send me a Z-Lister Shirt -- which of course never came. It's probably Amazon's weakest link so far... I bet they are ashamed to own Lockerz now.

That is completely true! I got a whole bunch of lockerz money and when I tried to redeem them on 'redemption day', minutes after it started, they were out of stock. You refresh the site once, then they go out of stock. It's completely ridiculous and yet they have been giving false information that they were going to get more stock and game room for about a year -- yet none of those things have happened so far.
I got on their 'Z-List' and they were supposed to send me a Z-Lister Shirt -- which of course never came. It's probably Amazon's weakest link so far... I bet they are ashamed to own Lockerz now.

amazon owns lockerz?!? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! that must have been the stupidest move they could have ever done. buying out a new company like that? their reputation poinst had to go down after making THAT move! people need to read my initial review somewhere about lockerz. i warned you ALL and people didn't listen. yea, some people might get their stuff right away but i knew it would slow down. it was inevitable. now i don't support lockerz but deadmad, maybe it's a good thing that you were too late. you still have your points or lockerz money or whatever you want to call it. the next time, if you continue to waste your time on lockerz, you might be able to afford something better. so i wouldn't get your hopes up yet. obviously some people are able to order their stuff. if you ever do get your order through, quit this scam and use your brain to make money some other way. create your own lockerz business or something. your too smart to waste your time making a couple bucks an hour just to order something that you could get cheaper buying it from ebay and making other people rich.

I believed in lockerz when i joined and i still do but i'am too bored of watching those idiot videos,and it's very hard to get PTZ,the last time the prices were like 10times higher PTZ then before,if the prizes were the same i would have PTZ to buy a ipod,and i saw that there is redemption after 24minutes and there was everything sold,except the wallpapers and the macbook that left(WOW!) there was a macbook that left it was high PTZ and i COULD BUY iT but i didnt had the ptz :( i almost didn't drop a tear xD

sorry to burst your bubble but lockerz is not exactly a scam but it is something to drain the life out of you for no reason its like getting 1 billion dollars with nothing to spend it on :( its more like an auction site that gives away close to nothing don't join if you haven't already it will save you tons and tons of time :)regards, ~caleb

In my country it counts as SCAM, as I don't know anybody who got anything, they had the points/credits to get the items, but they never got anything delivered to them, I saw that some people said that they got their stuff, but it's usually in USA? or France?It's good I never joined and didn't waste my time on that :D

I despise Lockerz. It's not a scam when they say they'll give out free stuff. They do. The only problem is that they only allow you to choose your prize (providing you have enough points to purchase it) on certain days. They are unannounced so you kind of have to refresh the page every few seconds. It's usually at the end of a month so you don't have to check for the entire month. Also, you're competing with thousands of other people. This creates the server to be bogged down. Many times, the site just lagged until it timed out. Oh, and points expire after 1 year. So if you haven't used any, you're going to see your total go down after a year.