xisto Community
Judman

Firefox Or Internet Explorer that is the question...

withouth question firefox is the best browser in the moment.. and it's the one i've been using since version 0.6 :)People should just install it.. get some days with it and then only then they should judge it. I' sure you won't be dissapointed. :wink:And if you think firefox interface is ugly remember you can download cool themes too. :lol:

i like internet explover becuse i tried all the others(mozila firefox netscape navigator)but internet explover works faster whith mozila i somehow can'n go to my web( corect web page)whith firefox
i recived pop-ups from darkthrone and from internet explover i dont geting any pop-ups.
i think internet explover is the best

---------------------------------
hogwortsil(eli k) from israel

Maybe you have a pop-up blocker.It's spelled internet exploRer by the way. Oddly enough, it works the exact opposite for me. IE works slow for me, but Firefox makes pages load FASTER. Then again, maybe it's the connection.I'm using Firefox right now, and I have to say, I like it. It's one of the best out there, but definately not perfect. I see problems in clicksor.com's FAQ page.

I'm sure there are a lot of people 'out there' saying - FIREFOX ROCKS...but why? Anyhow, in my opinion firefox is better than internet explorer because it is not as easily affected by spyware and toolbars as ff (i will refer to the fox as ff). I have been using ff since it was called firebird, even then i was impressed. I've always liked the little search area at the near top-right, and the search engines which you can add. Standalone firefox is only slightly better than ie because it does not block ALL popups but most. Firefox is perfect for me now because i have loads of search engines and the weather plugin, plus the almighty adblock!

http://echo.cx/

That is to see how my firefox is, plus, the tab function in ff has to be a winner which makes me totally convinced.

what makes firefox so great is its customizability. imagine what firefox would be without extensions, themes, and without an open source! when you let absolutely anyone submit improvements to the source, and allow for easy creation of extensions without touching the browser source!

i would vote for firefox .. but there're still some issues need to be solved .. firstly, all of those html codes is written for IE and netscape .. so sometimes u will find that firefox doesnt support some function of normal html format. i.e. the mouseover function is not functioning properly.secondly, im facing some problem on forums using firefox. The message that i wrote in a few paragraph will become a single paragraph with no space. they crushed together.Anyway, firefox is still a very good browser to use .. that's y im still using it -_-

Ive found that without the current extension system, Firefox would have not much more to offer than IE. I use several very must have extensions that make whole browsing a lot easier.Also im using FF "out of spite", if you will. IE has been sitting on its *** for too many years. Suddenly it started showing signs of life in the development when Firefox emerged.IE 7 and tabbed browsing, anyone?Microsoft can only blame them selfs for complete lack of interest in developing the most used browser in the universe. I doubt funds were the issue when deciding if they should have people designing and thinking better ways to make IE better.

I do like Firefox the best, but there's really one thing I like better about Internet Explorer:When you are downloading in Firefox, and you get disconnected, you have to restart the download.When in Internet Explorer (At least in Windows XP Service Pack 2), when you get disconnected, you can resume the download right where you left off. I get disconnected a lot, so that's very useful for me.That's probably the only thing I like about Internet Explorer. Other than that, Firefox is my favorite.

I currently use Firefox, mainly because it is a much more secure browser than Internet Explorer because it blocks ads, ActiveX scripts, and toolbars.The most liked feature that I like in Firefox is the ability to do tabbed browsing. It is an extremely useful feature, and I use it constantlyIts nice to see more than 50,000 people download Firefox, and that is since from December.Mozilla... Keep up the great products!

I didnt really like Firefox that much since it was based off of netscape which I dislike. But then after I got a load of spyware that got installed on my computer which ended up hacking IE I tried out Firefox. The stuff did not Hijack Firefox at all. I tried getting rid of the spyware but one that wont go away called DAO Search kept hijacking IE and tried to get Firefox. It never suceeded. So I stick with Firefox.