xisto Community
Judman

Firefox Or Internet Explorer that is the question...

i currently use Mozilla Firefox because it is more flexible and customizable. Firefox is running on my computer with dozens of plugins and skins ( themes ). Besides, its development of versions is fast. I strongly recommend firefox......

I use firefox atm, i used to have internet explorer but because of some adware (it's called blank) i cant use it anymore. And i dont want to empty my pc and re?nstal evrything :-/ So a friend of my told me to use firefox and it roxx! The pop-up stopper is the best, I also like the download window better then the one of internet explorer. Also the tabs are really easy to use.

Firefox, great web-browsing, quick easy, nice tab feature too, however not all pages run correctly i.e not supported yet. Need to have IE on the "quick launch" bar for these sites. Open source, niece bunch of plugins as well.Firefox is my 1st choice, buy sadly only to run inline with IE.

Looks like I'm the only one in this forum who still use IE  ;)

LOL, until now I'm still stick with Internet Explorer, don't ask me why  :)

but, in my school my teacher installed firefox as a main web browser there, so I suppose to get used to it, otherwise I can surfing the net  :(

165013[/snapback]

Wow, really!? They have Firefox as the standard browser in your school? I wish our school was like that :D ... We still use IE and sometimes, I have to sneak Firefox installation on some school computers when I get desperate XD. It's for the good of the general public anyways!

i currently use Mozilla Firefox because it is more flexible and customizable. Firefox is running on my computer with dozens of plugins and skins ( themes ). Besides, its development of versions is fast. I strongly recommend firefox......

165052[/snapback]

Yah, yah! I can't even keep track of the newer version of Firefox. I didn't notice that Mozilla had released version 1.0.6 until some weeks later or something... >_<

I left my Firefox more plain and simple, with only 4 extensions (and one being the ImageShack quick upload extension) and 1 theme left. I didn't want to cluster up its running performance.... not that a few extensions could hurt anyone! :(

I used to refuse to use firefox, and i am not sure why but now i use it, adblocker, greasemonkey (my fav.), and its just plain faster. FireFox hands down. But the greasemonkey update messed so many of my scripts up :)

I use FireFox for how plain and simple it is which means there is alot less delay when loading a webpage. Also using tabs is great. And no-ads make it the perfect web browser.

I wouldn't mind IE until now... for NO REASON, IE started opening itself, until it couldn't stop. It literally opened more than 40 windows... I'm so glad Windows XP groups these windows....!

This is becoming quite an old and outdated topic - Firefox wins hands down in each and every aspect against Internet Explorer. There's just no point in comparision..... it's something like Paint vs. Photoshop. However, the important thing to see is how Microsoft learns from its mistakes and improves upon in IE 7. That is when the real war will start.

I have try all of the browsers. Opera, Mozzila, NetScape.. and the sucks Internet explortet. I must say that firefox is the best. But here is one mstake. If you reboot computer with mozzila open, all of my favorites links are deleted. Anybody know the solution ?

I prefer firefox, I think its faster and there are less errors than IE (example: sometimes IE spontainusly closes :) ), and I think its much more secure than IE. I also like the popup blocker, it has only failed me a couple times, but internet explorer lets much more through. The only problem with Firefox is that not all sites work with it, but that will change in time (hopefully). Another great thing about firefox is its password manager , I could'nt live with out it now that I use it ;) .

Firefox or IE.. how about who cares? Both of them browse the internet. IE is simple, Firefox is partially slower and annoying. Look, it really doesnt matter. I use IE and MSN Browser. Happy?

ya ... firefox is better than internet explorer i think ... firefox is more secure and loads image faster than internet explorer .. but firefox still has some bugs to be fixxed ... firefox could be easily got crashed just like internet explorer ... sometimes opening an adobe file on internet crashes my firefox ... and sometimes firefox has a css problem which should be fixxed ... but i think my firefox crashes more often than any other one because i have installed quite a lot of plugin into it ... and before than my firefox is quite stable ... overall, firefox still leads the usability compared to internet explorer ...

Firefox is very light compared to any other browser. Also, so many add-on are available to include more features. So many advaced plugins are availables for normal users as well as for developers who might want to use firefox as development platform for web applications.Also, it is very secure compare to IE and other browsers.Try and you will like it.. :D:(