xisto Community
Judman

Firefox Or Internet Explorer that is the question...

I personally prefer Firefox. I've been using it for several years now (since I was about sixteen or so) and once I started using it, I was hooked. I just found it easier to use and faster than Internet Explorer. I think a big thing that drew me into Firefox was the fact that it offered tabbed browsing (this was before IE enabled tabs). I could have one window open but several websites up, and I loved that because I'm a huge multi-tasker on the computer. I also like the customization offered with Firefox as opposed to IE.

Firefox. When I started using the internet, I've always seen that IE was slow and just put your net slower than it was, at least IE3, 4, 5, etc did. Until I found Mozilla and tried it. The alphas were great but at the time I prefered my PC with full programs and thinking it could be a virus, I deleted it. I started to see lots of good critiques and I downloaded Mozilla 1.0. It had an awesome download manager and my net was on it's speed finally, downloads faster, etc. I upgraded all versions until 3.5.2 I think. Website authentications are all *swearing* and sometimes it just accepts it automatically if I ever write anything and most of the times it just shows up a blank page. This issue is worse on linked images, as if I click an image with a link, the same blank pages appear and I'm sure the website is okay as if I try in IE, it works.Still, Mozilla is way better.

Mozilla Firefox.When i was using Internet explorer when i had internet it was slow and opening lot of stupid pop-ups and stuff,and also it didnt had the option for more tabs,it wasnt really safe and good to be on internet with internet explorer so i downloaded Mozilla Firefox,and from then im always using it

Is this a serious topic lol. I thought this would be a no-brainer. IE p0wns all!!! Hahha... just kidding of course. Firefox is what I use. My work had I.E so I went ahead and installed FF for everybody since I.E 6 is possible the worst thing to have ever been made :P