xisto Community
Judman

Firefox Or Internet Explorer that is the question...

and sometimes firefox has a css problem which should be fixxed

99 times out of 100 it won't be FF that has the problem, but rather the web designer not designing to the W3C's specifications properly. FF is already standards-compliant, so it's not something that needs fixing in FF.

I love firefox, of course i have IE but i never use it just becuase of all the security issues and such. The FF pop up blocker is wonderful, along with the built in google search bar. Another must have of FF is the plugins such as accuweather, where everytime im on the interenet i can see the weather in the corner of my screen, ahhh just wonderful

I don't like InternetExplorer neither Firefox , i thinks Opera is the best , of cours is the fastest browser in the word !

before i used InternetExplorer then when i discovered Firefox , i prefer it , but one day one frind told me about Opera , when i tryed it ,i can't return to use firefox except sometimes i use InternetExlorer because it help in some situations .

-I love Opera , is the fastest and the safest browser in the word :D !! i'm sure that you will not regreat try it !!! If you want to try it , here is the link!!!!

- For more info http://www.opera.com/ .

I don't like InternetExplorer neither Firefox , i thinks Opera is the best , of cours is the fastest browser in the word !

before i used InternetExplorer then when i discovered Firefox , i prefer it , but  one day one frind told me about Opera , when i tryed it ,i can't return to use firefox except sometimes i use InternetExlorer because it help in some situations .

-I love Opera , is the fastest and the safest browser in the word  :D !! i'm sure that you will not regreat try it !!!

Yes opera is the bestest browser in the word. XD If you dont use IE or FF then dont post its as simple as that. I'd probably use FF IF it came with all the plugins on it already.

Hey guys Well firefox 10 x bettercuz Internet Explorer has so many errors and it can be hacked really ezu sould use firefox one best boswers out there its even faster then Internet Explorer so use firefox and all your dreams will come true LOL lmao :DBut don't delete Internet Explorer or some things u will need for itlike windows update and stuff u will also need plingin for firefox :( Have a nice day:)

Firefox by the way, and it is not either because of its extensions, skins etc. I guess i love it because of its simplicicty, it is just like a 'normal' window using less CPU and less resources from you PC than any other application. Opera is OK, but still FF being the best :DCheers! :(

Firefox is good and all but there some things on the net you can't open bc most of the stuff on the net is for internet exploer lol now if they made it were firefox can view it also that would b awsome

I hardly use IE anymore! firefox is much better at many things.. but what makes it best for me is that IE always installs these stupid toolbars automatically which i really hate and they always get pop-ups! ofcourse i can easily remove them but it's a hassle.. In the end, I believe firefox wins hands down :D

Opera is a very good browser too in my experience, when my little brother deleted all my firefox plug ins and favorites I decided to switch to it... Its fast and usefull as firefox..

I use both Firefox and Internet Explorer. I use Internet Explorer the most, but I like Firefox the best. The only problem I have with Firefox is that it takes a long time to load on my computer. Internet Explorer doesn't take that long for me, but it does tend to make my computer freeze regularly.So if anything I agree with those who say Firefox is the best, because it doesn't give me any problems. I am not one of those people who like to wait though, I'm very anxious to have something done as fast as I possibly can.

Firefox is way better :D The tabs are just great, it's easy, nice skin etc.. Only with IE I think it's easier to make favorites.. But since that's pretty much the only thing I like more about IE, firefox wins :D