xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

Currently I have a Motorolla (spelling?) T720. Its a piece of junk now due to its poor design in the first place. So now Im basicly just waiting for my plan with cingular to end so I can finnaly change services (maybe) and get a new phone. I have to say the razor does look slick.

hehe well i think my cellphone is of the stone age... ^^U it's a Motorola 120t i think they where like the 2nd generation.. it's not color nor flip, but the only good things it has it's that it has voice notes, radio and the most important: that is doesn't matter how many times i loose it, it always returns home (maybe the thieves think it's way too old for them to steal... T_T)

I am still rockin my nextel i95 with OEM Baby Phat cover. I still love my phone and I'm not willing to trade it in for a newer model yet. Plus, I'll be mad if I spend 100 plus on a new phone, only to have Nextel/Sprint (Sextel) to come out with all new phones making it mandatory for nextel cutomers to upgrade. I think I'll wait. plus my phone does everything I need it to do. I have text, it's web enabled, I can play games (although I don't really have time for all that), speaker phone, PTT, and what the phone was invented to do in the first place -- phone service -_- Can't complain.

Siemans SF65
Doesn't have loads of features, but does have the basics. What it does best is look god dam good. With its flippy spinny screen its quite unique. It also has a 1.3 MP cam wiv flash. I love it.
Siemans SF65 Website
I recommend it if your not bothered about silly technology and features which you will get bored of fast.

I currently have an old monotone Nokia 2100, which was released when the newer camera phones came out for people who prefered the old phones. I've had it for a year and a half now and am about to change my phone to a Nokia 6610i (https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/products/mobile-devices) Would you guys happen to have any opinions or feedback to give me about it? I've always wanted a colour phone and I don't have a hang up about getting the latest phones (the Distinctly Bold line is too bulky for me). I really like the look of the Nokia 6610i because it's blue, my favourite colour, and it's slim and easy to hold, while not being too small, and it has an FM radio in it! -_- But yeah, if you have any feedback about the battery life etc, do tell!Oh btw, my company got the Nokia 8800 to review and we tested it...It's a pretty classy phone... has a very "rich" sound to it. The display panel's made of luxury watch glass and the ringtones are by an oscar-winning Japanese composer, so it looks quite cool, but apparently the battery-life isn't all that... it only lasts one day. Also my colleague said that the screen seemed rather faint...

I have a seimens and it's done the trick although i'm in the process of recieveing the Kinpo iDo S600 Pocket PC Phone!!!It's awesome? big touch screen, sexy removable keypad, huge tri-band love. from what i've heard it looks a bit like the Sony Ericsson P900, and runs Windows mobile on a Freescale i.MX21 266MHz CPU.It does video recording and even has a 1.3 megapixel camera as well as some nice media playback features. sweet, no?!though while on the subject of my phones...the one i'd really like to get my hands on to is the NTT DoCoMo out of Japan!!--they're releasing a new phone later this month that is a small step in getting those chatty people of the world to shut up. The phone has the ability to slow down rapid speech of the callers. With the simple tap of a button mid-call the speech on the other end is slowed to almost two times its normal rate. Now while this won?t necessarily shut up the chatty Cathy?s, they will definitely stop talking to you after they found out your imported a phone from Japan just to handle conversing with them. This phone also has a nifty pedometer and an 80dB alarm.--cool, no!!

Hmm I have some phone called Sendo, was cheapest I saw haha. My son will wreck it anyway so no need to buy me expensive phones. It has some fun features and games so I'm ok with it

i have nokia 7250 -_-

43692[/snapback]

I have motorola V3. That it is thin man!

I gotta Nextel Motorola i860....I LOVE this fone in every way...Alot of people says its fragile and easy to break n all, but its been fine for me, and its been a year now. I upload my own Mp3 ringtones and wallpaper (-_-) so that saves me $$ It has a huge display screen and a nice camera...It was $250 a year ago when i brought it with a plan...but it FINALLY went down to $200 if u buy it with a plan now..lol