xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

I'm using k700i right now.Its great. Its small, so it fits into my pockets without it falling out.I could hide it somewhere during my school classes. (I don't btw.)Its better than any of the ones I've previously used.

I got a Siemens C60. It's good enough for me, the battery lasts for about 1 week. I also got a data cable for it so i'm regulary uploading java games to it and playing them at school while i'm bored :P . I also got an attachable digital camera with it (640x480pixels).

I Agree whit Solar that the Nokia is way more reliable. They are the most durable phones and they are very looking good. And they are not a fragile telephones. My sister had got a Nokian 5110 and it is running always yet. I love the Nokia although I have got a Samsung X-640. I Like the Samsung also.

I've had three phones in a period of three years, the first two were Nokias, and lasted me a year each before breaking, and the one I currently own is a Cingular, which is still in very good shape.So go Cingular!

I have a NOKIA myself, although it's getting a bit old now. (I've had it for about three years).

My 3210 is more than 5 years old now:

Posted Image

It's big & heavy, the screen is scratched and the battery doesn't last too long anymore, but other than that, never had any trouble with it.

my favorite phone brand would be samsung. I use to like Motorola but they haven't came out with anything that i like so far. I don't know why. but the designs are nice now. But toher than phones i like using motorola products like my cable modem.I hate Nextel phones. Why do we need loud speaker phones.

I have had erricson, samsung, nokia, & siemensI would say nokia is no 1 in ease of use, connectivity and builtsamsung in sound and displayerricson in features, though quite user unfriendlyand siemens in fooling around

I can certainly say that motorolas aren't the best. I've found that the ear speakers seem to fade after a while. I can barely hear anyone when I talk to people on my phone. This happened six months after I received the phone. I'm not the only this happened to. I have to use speaker phone on my phone to actually hear people. I also thought that morotola would be good considering I payed $250 on the phone. I use to love nokia phones and haven't had one for a couple of years. I'm thinking about getting one but I'm not sure. :P Samsung also seems to be on the bottom of the list. They don't have a lot of features and they can get damaged easily.

well nokia phone's are pretty reliable but don't know why nokia makes very odd looking phones.While other companies like motorola and samsung much concentrate on their phone's looks! Which is why they are seld of.And sony ericsson phones are good for their cameras they really do take good pictures,but what usually people want in phone is better and fast functioning of phones of which nokia is reliable of.

My favourite mobile phone brand just has to be Nokia. I once had a Seimens mobile phone but got fed up with it so it didn't get used. There was about 1 decent tones, a composer and it wasn't compatible with receiving tones.When i decided to trade it in for a Nokia, I then had like 20 vacancies for the composer, instead of the 1 which Seimens has and the phone was also capable with receiving tones from other phones/the internet.I'd rather have seimens than a very basic nokia 402 on which you can't receive or compose, but there again, that's just me :)