xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

I'm satisfied with Nokia. I'm used to it, and it's pretty reliable. Sadly, I don't have those color phones. I guess I wouldn't have to need them anyway, since I don't use my phone too much. I'd rather get a Pocket PC or a PDA. I ruined my dad's Casio E-125 Pocket PC, so I'm stuck with the phone. :lol: Nokia!!!

Nokia is the best cause its phones are widely use and it's lasting... I'm more familiar with its phones functions and buttons aligment and of course, it's trusted by my whole family...

I have a Nokia as well and have mixed feelings about it (could be the service)some of thnice features - it has a vast tone variety. A nice slot for a belt clipI have a vibrating one that helps in class (when it's on silent or in a loud crowed space)However, I had a Audiovox that had one really nice feature.Auto time update. I never had to set the time on it and when traveling - it gives youupdates for the time zone you are presently in. Oh I miss that.

I like Nokia because it is trendy and hip. My phone has a flashlight and it is very useful when I go to the movies, caves, which I do quite a lot, or during brownouts, which happens at the most unexpected times in my country. But for Quality I'd prefer Siemens. I dropped my former Siemens phone countless of times and accidentaly made it swim in flood water but it still works perfectly up to today. Unlike people I know who drop their nokia phones quite often, nothing happened with my Siemen's ring volume or the vibrator. "Function first before Form" as the German efficiency system goes. I can't afford to buy another one after my s35i was out of trend so I just settled for that simple nokia phone with a flash light.

I've used many phones, and I just can say that nokia has the best phones. Why? I used a Sagem. After using it for 3 weeks it didn't accept my Simcard. I phoned the support. do you know what they said to me? "That is normal. Just use another Simcard." But why should I buy me a new one when I don't want to lose my phone number... Siemens: I think they don't look as cool as other phones like nokia, samsung or motorola Motorola and Samsung: I think they look very cool, but they don't have the functions a Nokia has. For example A Samsung E700 or 710 doesn't have bluetooth, but a nokia 7600, which I own and which is to compare with it does have bluetooth Finally I have to say that I want to buy me a Motorola Razr. It lloks great, is very flat and has the functions I need.

Psh, ionno, Nokia's picture phone's don't look too great. I think their over hyper really. My next phone will be a Sony Erricson K###i. Dunno what number, not too pushed about running out to buy it really. Need to earn more money first..

I have nokia and sonyericsson

i tried all brand of phones and i think that sonyericsson is best

Sonyericsson rulz :lol:

142949[/snapback]

same here...

Nokia is really like I dunno customizable with all he interchangable covers etc.. but i reckon sony ericsson is really sleek and professional with tons of options and nice nterface... nokia is really usable and you can drop it anywhere without it breaking.. i've dropped my nnokia 7250i in the toilet twice and it still works now, lmao..

I dropped my sony ericsson once and it's still a little fuzzy... I've also dropped my sony erricsson on the floor so many times and the cover is all chipped but i can't change it where as with nokia yo ucan...

Everyphone has negatives and positivies just depends on the holder/user

What! My Gosh topics really are bad up this end. (What end what am I talking about). A favourite phone brand Ha! I mean you guys must have it rough, I'm finding it hard to let this topic sink in, this probably is the most stupid topic i have ever read in my entire life.

All said and done I'll stick to convention and say erm...actually I don't know any phone brands I'm glad to say.

however I have had 6 Nokias of which every single one has broken in the same way so I can officially say I hate Nokia completley they're all a bunch of fat cat idiot heads.

Oooo this topic has stressed me out, I'm going to go for some warm milk and honey and a lie down.

Zzzz...

Sorry to everyone who has an intermate relationship with branding of all sorts I didn't come off teh offend

Chow

in the beginnings my parents had used the ugly nokia phones that are fat and large. but now as technology advances there has been better models. I tend to like teh Samsung more. Sprint phones look cool but their service is crap. Since like Samsung is an asian company i guess they invest in more technology because like the asians are more advance. they already have like tv phones. like we really need that.

Nokia phones were really good at a time, now they are ugly, expensive and offer half the features of brands like Sony Ericsson. I've had a T300 for two years now and it still kicks. Now I think my brother is gonna get a Siemens C65. It doesn't offer all the features of SE, but its still cheap and looks nice too.

Nokia phones were really good at a time, now they are ugly, expensive and offer half the features of brands like Sony Ericsson. I've had a T300 for two years now and it still kicks. Now I think my brother is gonna get a Siemens C65. It doesn't offer all the features of SE, but its still cheap and looks nice too.

143549[/snapback]

yah it's true.. i just miss the old day of Nokia series.. it's light,fast and good..totally different from what now latest nokia series..

i m currently using Ericsson Z600.. but ericsson gotta hanging problem.. now i m thinking about to change the another brand..

so, i dont know what to say about my favorite phone brand!!! :lol: