xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

I have the sony erricson K700i. It's very cool and so far hasn't dissapointed me whatsoever except for the camera. I can't really say too many bad things about the camera though as it isn't one of the new 1.3megapixel phone cameras that are becoming fairly standard these days. It has an MP3 player though that always keeps me entertained! Just wish it had a card slot so I could put more on. Generally, happy though.

I myself use the Nokia 3620. I WAS with AT&T, but Cingular bought them, so I'm with Cingular now. My Nokia uses the Symbian Series 60 OS, and I am quite happy with it. It has many available applications and removable memory card. It may be kind of a large phone, not too big, and actually pretty light-weight, I like it better than the RAZR. Now, the RAZR is quad-band, which means it works pretty much everywhere. My Nokia is dual-band, which means it works in the United States. The memory I use is a 16 Mb (I'm looking for a bigger one) MMC card. And I have an 8Mb one I use to store my pictures and videos. It has Bluetooth and Infrared, so I can use it for pretty much everything. There's a program that lets me use my infrared port as a remote for my TV and such. I even have one that repells mosquitos, as the upstairs (my room) is going through renovatoin while my brother is in England for the summer. I use the bluetooth part for transferring all my programs and pictures from my computer to the phone and back. Everyone wants to know why my phone bill isnt so big with all the pictures I have, well it's because I have DSL, and I can can put the pics on my phone almost instantly. I use it to control my computer too, I can control Winamp, Windows Media Player, the mouse, Microsoft Power Point, and some other things too. It's quite fun. Now there's another Nokia I'm looking to get, to replace my current one, it's the 7xxx. I don't know what the full number is, but it uses the same Symbian, and everything is the same, it's just smaller. Like a little sqaure. In fact, if any of you know which one I'm talking about, plz PM me. The normal pic of it you would see is when it has a light brown, tannish coloring face plate. You can see the screen and if you know what Series 60 OS looks like, that's it.

I have Nokia 3660, but it's to big and heavy. It has many useful functions, but now you can get more in a smaller model. I was looking for some SonyEricsson mobile phones, but I don't have enough money -_-

I have a Motorola 120c. It's a pretty nice phone, however, it's pretty old for now. This cell was on a sale, so I bought it from Bell, I chose Pay As You Go. I bought it 3 years ago. It has a black-white display, browser, and no games, and nothing else. It's a boring phone, I am going to get a new one soon.

Anyways, here is a picture of the my cellphone ;) :

Posted Image

I have Samsung RD220. It's a nice phone with basic features. I am planning to buy a new one with some cool features like >1m pixel camera. ;)

I have a Motorola E398 mobile phone. When I bought it was very laggy so after a couple of months I decided to update its firmware. This is good about Motorola Phones. They are very moddable.I've flashed my phone with a modified version of a V3 and it was very very speedy and had a lot of new functions.Now I took the i398 firmware and I have video camera recording now. An interesting improving.It sounds very good with MP3s. It's the loudest phone with 2 3D stereo speakers and disco-lights.I recommend you this phone.

I have a Nokia 5210, for more than 2 years so and so.. Yep, I need a new phone. :PThough this one has really served it's purpose, it's very nice has it has all the basic stuff that you want a mobile to perform well.Now, there are much better phones out there, so i'm planning on buying one someday, hopefully the new Sony Ericsson K750i, man that phone is amazing. ;)The price? Not so amazing.. :P