xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

I have got a CDMA Nokia 6275, though its a good handset with a 2mp camera, it still heats up if you speak on it for more than 15mins at a stretch. This is a prob that I have been facing with CDMA phones (bith entry level and high end) Can anyone of you suggest any handset tat you guys know of in CDMA which stays "cool" even while speaking for long hours ? and is this heating up prob something to do with the service provider

Im using my sister's sony ericson k608i very sturdy and i like the battery life..all my mobile phone are still usable and old.. the next one i have is samsung E700 and still working!

I have a Samsung Instinct (M800) and have been very pleased with it. Connections are fast, especially browsing the internet while on the move. The only thing that saddens me is that I can't connect it to my laptop to use as a wireless modem to get internet access while traveling.Regards,z.

I have a nokia 5320 xpressmusic. Firmware 4.18.I bought it because its made for total entertainment. Its basically music + games. Just what i wanted all along.

i just picked up the samsung omnia. so far i'm liking it but i will need to go in and unlock the GPS (a known issue with the north american CDMA release of the phone) so i can make proper use of programs like google maps. that said, i haven't really run into any issues... sometimes the divx video playback can be a little touchy when first launched but straightens out quickly enough. call clarity, battery life, and overall functionality are definitely respectable though i did swap out the main menu format for the much cleaner and more streamlined "quickmenu" (which can be downloaded for free from several sites).all in all, i'm pretty happy with my purchase. close enough to an iphone without having to deal with canada's oh so hated provider, rogers.

I have Nokia 2630 for almost a year now. I bought it just becouse i needed a better battery phone for cheap money. I'm still using it with a good battery (haven't changed it) and i'm satisfied from it.

here is a picture:

Posted Image

I recently bouthy Sony Ericcson K770i and i love it :D It's good phone with good camera, it has mp3's has Video Recorder, has everityng i wanted for now :P I'll buy better one when i earn some monney :)

I have a Nokia 3230...I like it ...but now its kind a old...so now I am planning to get a new one...something like...a Nokia....N9X series....

I have a LG env2 that is my current phone, but I also have the lg dare, moto razr v3m, and some old 2003 flip phone. I plan on upgrading to the LG env Touch (from Verizon) in a few weeks ;)

I have a Nokia Phone... it's very old and I don't really know what brand it is...

The closest picture I can find on the internet is this

Posted Image

Except for the fact that it is much much older... It has colour, yes, but it doesn't have Bluetooth, and it's white and rather oily because my hands are oily too...

Well, OK, not THAT oily, but you know what I mean. Just an old worn old piece of junk. But I like it very much, because I have absolutely no desire for new technology and I am proud of the fact that I am one of the only people in my school to have a phone as old as this.

I use a piece produced by Virgin mobile along with Huawei. It's called vBling and I'm not sure whether it's available worldwide. Anyway, it's a pretty basic model but the looks are good and the mirror-finish is pretty attractive too. Here's a picture :

Posted Image

image taken from techtime.com

It doesn't have many cool features but at my present budget, it's a decent flip phone and that's enough ;) Edited by kasperooney (see edit history)