xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

I think Nokias are WAY more reliable, and I love them dearly. However, my current Motorola T721 is pretty good, and Motorola is technologically more advanced a bit more than Nokia. I'm getting a new Nokia next week, so bye bye crappy-*bottom* Motorola.

Hmmm.....my favorite phone brand is SAMSUNG® and I will always remain a Samsung® fan.

I like mostly their camera phones especially the Samsung® SGH-E800 It is a kool phone which I am hoping to buy one day.

For now, I am still using Samsung SGH-C100.

I think Nokias are WAY more reliable, and I love them dearly. However, my current Motorola T721 is pretty good, and Motorola is technologically more advanced a bit more than Nokia. I'm getting a new Nokia next week, so bye bye crappy-*bottom* Motorola.

64759[/snapback]

samsung phones are crap,

samsung makes anything from microwave to car parts.

nokia instead invest r & d more than any other tech company.

it has best engineers, bacause it has 33 % of the market, it means when 3 mobile is sold one is a nokia, i used to live near nokia HQ in finland espoo.

ity was really big. it has it is own mini city.

My favourite phone brand would have to be.... Nokia. Their mobiles are reliable and don't break that easily. I currently have a Nokia 6820, the text phone.My favourite phone out at the moment is the.... Samsung D500 :), its awesome.Yoofus

My favourite brand is Sony Ericsson. I don't like Nokia phones. Sony gives a lot of features in less price compare to Nokia. Which features we find it very costly nokia phones are found cheap Sony phones.

huH,i am still nokia fan since i have be interested in cellphone.nokia is an good phone brand,with its kool shape and function which base on the advanced symbian os.i support it for ever.

Ive had about 5 nokias and 1 motorola and im pretty disapointed with my motorola t720i

65045[/snapback]

I know what you mean, the Motorola T721/T720/T720i ALL suck majorly. The reason I'm getting a new Nokia is because my Motorola T721 just randomly locks the keypad down to the left or right and doesn't acknowledge any buttons I push. Most of the time it drops my calls, even though I seldom get to push the buttons to call someone!

The phone sucks, I'm getting a new Nokia 3560, something nice, reliable, easy, and has text/IM capabilities. It's like they made that phone for me! :)

I have used many cell phones over the years, as I formerly worked for a cell phone company and we usually tested stuff as we got it in before we recommended it to customers. I have always been happiest with Nokia. Of course, they have occasionally put out some not so great phones, but all in all Nokia phones are reliable and affordable. Another phone I liked, for the reception not the features, was Kyocera.

I am always using Nokia from the beginning that I just had my first phone. It's always been Nokia. I think, Nokia releases new phone models immediately after they discover something new, that's why Nokia always have the latest features/technology introduced in mobile phones.

my favourite brand is Sony Ericson specially because of the phone's design and functionality.. :lol: They're the n1 choice of entertaining phones.. with MP3 player, bluetooth, good quality camera, USB, nice disk storage... ...

Eh I sitll go for Nokia because they have the best quality. Sony's battery sucked for me and Nextel.. eh...

I own a samsung and I think it's an awesome phone! It's a flip phone with many features. It's a Samsung SCH-A650. Look it up on google if you need to see what it looks like. To find the exact phone i have.. enter the search query "Telus Samsung SCH-A650" in the images area. Mine is the silver one. It's not a bad phone, if it loses a call, it's because of my carrier.I have only owned 2 phones. My first one was the Blade Kyocera. That phone was a piece of s--t. A waste of money. And my second phone is the one I own now.