xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

I got a bell phone because i live in canada lol its the a660 and the only reason that i baught it was because my sister baught a camera phone and this one came free if you put it on a 3 year plan so i though what the heck and baught it.

Everyone has their own preferences but my favourite one will be Motorola for its excellent hardware (but buggy firmware for example; the e398 but there is already a "i398" under development out there and the version one is already out. It has video recording and some other fixes. For something that is more stable than this and the default firmware, get the v398), Nokia for its reliability (say for example, the 6020 and 3120. These are the only two models I am intending to buy from Nokia), Sony Ericcsion for its price and feature-rich k series. (I am against the keypad; collects dirt easily.)

I am planning to get (depends on my savings so the most expensive one will be up first) a phone by the end of this year and they're; Panasonic VS2, Motorola V3 RAZR Special Editio BLK, Samsung E640, Nokia 6020, Motorola e398 and finally, the 3120. (Based on 2-year plans with the last three without contracts. May throw in some more phones ;)).

have been a nokia user ever since, used 3210, 3310, 6610 and they all worked fine each for at least 2 years, now i currently have 6260 and I love it, been contemplating to try sony ericsson on my next one lol

I have a nextel i860 very good phone the newest version of nextel its very easy to use. i got unlimited minutes to use because i pay 120 dollars monthly so its fun to have unlimited minutes :)

i got nokia 3200 but i didnt like it so i sold it... then i buy the ngageQD then it got stolen.. now im using nokia 6680... miss my ngage... this 3G phone looks like im older than i am...

I think Nokia is quite functional, for me at least, the best mobile phone ever. i actually have always thought that Motorola probably has the prettiest and most nice phones in the mobile industry, but Nokia happens to have the best functionality...

German brand Siemens is quite good as well :)

Cheers!!! :)

Mobile phones are quickly becoming the most popular technologies out there on the market. The demand is growing, and almost everyone has one. Personally I don't own a mobile phone simply because I don't trust them. They're small, fragile, and very high-tech. And I don't like the fact that signals from satellites are shooting down into your little phone which is constantly beside your brain. The long term exposure effects are still unknown. The digital signals that they send out are not nearly as bad as the analog signals they used to be, thankfully. Analog signals cause brain cancer.The person who invented the cell phone sued his own company because his mobile phone gave him brain cancer. Imagine that! lol He died shorty lafter. That was back in the day when all they had was analog phones. Digital is not "as bad", but it certainly is not good either. Nope, I'm not inerested in getting a mobile phone, and I'll never use one unless I absolutely have to.