xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

I've been using motorola and I pretty much like it. Some of the pros:Nice designGood qualitySound is crisp and highCons:High priceVery limited built-in memory (I absolutely hate this about motorola)Not too many optionsFor the most functional cell phone brand, I would choose samsung. For example their revolutionary D500 is just the thing combining all your needs at highest level.

While I was in Canada, Nokia was my model of choice.Since I came to Japan, I've gone through three brands so far - Panasonic, Nokia and now a new Toshiba (3G) model.For features, my new Toshiba mobile phone is my favourite. For simplicity/portability, the Panasonic (my first mobile phone in Japan) tops the list. Nokia was alright - at least it had a full colour screen and had a built-in camera (one of the first phones to have that feature at the time).

I live in the US.. .so most of the phone over here SUCK.... currently.. i'm owning a sony ericsson w600i. It's a pretty good phone. I'm kind of disappointed in the looks though. WHen i first saw it online, it looks so nice but now when i look at it.. it's kind of ugly. AHAHAHI have used motorola before.. and i dislike it. owned a moto v180. Broke less than one year. Razr doesn't seem that nice either. .5mb of shared internal memory. . . SamsungNice but most of the samsung phone here in US is too typical. I don't like the style much.Panasonic.. My friend just bought a panasonic phone.... i do have to admit that it looks damn NICE... but the functions arn't that great. It takes forever just to load up a picture and to open a folder.

I have used just two brands - Siemens and Motorolla. I think that the best is motorola, cus those phones are unbreakable. If it drop down of stairs it don`t broke. There just one prob. in motorola. It havn`t got any functions. No stuff, just at earlier mobels, but they are very expensive...Siemens, that`s the best phone. It don`t smash out, it great. a lot of stuff, great cams, just bad voice record. 2 hours with *BLEEP* quality.:(Now i`m using Siemens CX65, great phone...

I think, that the best brands are Motorola and Siemens. I have used one motorola - totaly *BLEEP*, but it work great. No fun and stuff, but for bussines it`s great. You can buy earlier models with a lot of fun&stuff, just then your vollet will be clear... Expensive phones...Siemes - the best. I`m using now Siemens CX65 - best phone, i have ever had. A lot of stuff, nice cam, and 2H of voice record!!! Just one problem, it`s quality is TOTALY *BLEEP*!!:(:(

Motorola and Siemens. Motorola cost a lot, but siemens is great at all.BufalloHELP, is it correct now?

To me, it depends on what I want at a certain moment :) If I want a phone, I like Motorola, with good signal reception (so far) over all other brands in my city. Of course it depends also on the model. But for fun and showin' off, definitly Nokia is the most affordable brand and a very good one also. :)

I have and always will be a Motorola fanatic. I have used the Motorola RAZR v3 before, but due to unforseen circumstances, I had to return the phone. I am planning on purchasing the new Motorola PEBL [Pebble]. For more information, check out the Motorola site. The PEBL has an automatic-opening mechanism, so if you press a button on the side it opens, allowing you to open it with one hand. I believe that the PEBL is going to revolutionize the world and the phone industry as we know it today. How many other PEBL supporters are there?

I got a Nokia 3220b, nice, simple, good conectivity, I use the DKU-5 cable and Internet connection and works great, though the camera resolution isn't the best, yet good enough for emergencies.

I have a Nokia 6610i and had a Siemens A50.The A50 was a superbe phone - dropped three times in the bathtub, dropped it from second floor (fell on concrete), thrown it like 30 meters, spilled some vodka in it (took 2 days to work again), dropped from a care moving around 80km/h (55mph?). And it survived. Not one day in service. Fabulous phone. Stayed with me almost 4 years.The 6610i is cool. No need for radio or camera, but nice to know them there. Games suck but I don't play anyways. For talking it is GREAT. It holds me like 5 hours (3 hours specified) and like 7 days with 10-15 minutes talk a day. It really seems to be on steroids - phones usually perform worse than on the spec sheet.Nothing intense happened to it (yet), only that I once talked one hour straight in the pouring rain. My gf was at the 2nd floor window, freezing to death and I was at the sidewalk, soaking wet. The phone was dripping too. Romantic, eh? :)