xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bite

Is Anything Free In Life?

I do not agree with you about these. Work? what do you mean by work here. Actually joeblogg mentioned them as free because you don't have to pay anything to get those.
Even with your theory that we have to work to get love or friendship, do you guarentee that if you work you can get those? Not at all. Actions or reactions are different. Even though they may affect the relationship, they are limited. Do you have to work to get love and happiness from your parents? or Do your parents stop loving if your actions are unfriendly? Definitely not. Your parents love you, whatever you do. :) So, no work needed.

And coming to happiness...it depends on you. Its your attitude that shows the difference. That makes you happy or sad. Not any work. So its free....

Well maybe I misunderstood the whole thingy, but yes you have to work for friendship, love and happyness. Believe it or not but not all parents love their children no matter what, and I know if my parents are mad at me I do not feel as happy. If I lie to them (too much) they do not trust me for a long time, and our relationship will then be weaker than before. If I just do whatever and never care about my friends they will not be my friends anymore! If I never talk to them, never answer their questions or hang out with them, we will just slide further and further apart. 

Happyness, not free at all! It is a personal opinion what makes you happy, but I know if my friends are mad at me or I am doing bad at school I am not happy. My attitude is decided by how my life is at the moment. If my sister makes life miserable for my mother I feel less happy, so then I have to WORK in order to make it better. It is not enough that try to fake a smile every single day, I have to work to be happy. Happyness is not about laughing when a fun show is on the telly, it is rather that my surroundings is happy with me and that I am happy with them. And again in order to make them happy I have to work. I am not happy if my mom can barely pay the bills. Again these are just my opinions, I do not know what you need to be happy. I need parents that are happy, friends that are happy, food, a warm house, internet and some money to do whatever I would like. I also have to do well or at least just okey at school. And I, have to work for all of these things. 

That is me, not you.

All of these things are free in the terms of that you do not have to pay anything for it, but we all know that work leads to payment. When I work hard to keep my friends or family happy, their happyness is my payment.
Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

Apart from mothers love I think everything has a price of its own.?Even here at Xisto you will not get anything free instead you have to register you presence by your posts. And thats the cost you are paying out here.?

I have been to some free webhosting sites and discover they never deliver on their beautiful promises. Here I am working on string budget and wish to test drive my sites before considering paid hosting, unfortunately though my site at best functioned sub uptimaly cos most of the free hosting site had disabled what was required to make them work well. I hope and expect that my experience with Xisto will be difference. Whether this will be coma or full stop only time will tell.

Practically nothing is free, so do not expect it on the web also. We all are here for a reason Xisto, though offering web hosting for some of your efforts, we can consider it to be virtually free. The returns are hassel free and unique on the web and it is just adding to our comfort. And for rest if you try to find out an answer for the question of cost, you will be able to figure out a good strategy for earning from the free services vavious websites are providing online.

Nothing is free, everything requires time. Basically time = money, hence there is a cost, even in relationships (the time thing).

There are opportunity costs - if you do one thing and you can't do another jjust yet...There are laws - which does not give much freedom - you can break them of course, with consequence (could be good and bad) which are undesirably freeA lot of things are free, but up to a certain extent. also depending on how you would define free.

Yes. Love is free. Friendship too.
You know, people today have a very limited amount of friends... they are busy buying things & stuff... but you can't buy friendship or love :)

:P Lies!

Love is not free! If it were, I wouldn't have to pay for dinner.

The best thing about Xisto is that they offer a cheap and reliable hosting service, (free with MyCent system) that is professional, also domains.There are many free things in life, from obviously "Web-Hosting" (too an extent), competition prizes. Although many things that are needed for living like food, bills, and things like that aren't free.Did you know its costs money too get attended by a paramedic. WTF :S. (although we have hospital cover, still thats not free)Hope I elaborated well on this free issue? lol :)

The best things in life are free, Love and Friends :)Well without getting into those things... I know there are many of those sites that promise a lot of things and promise you will get a lot of money... if they were making such huge amounts of money, do you think they would share the secret? As for Xisto... they got a completely new concept about getting free hosting, lets see how it goes =)

I remember my senior friend in college used to say "there are no free lunches in life". and that is true. everything we do and wished for is in anyway needs to b paid for. we don't have single thing in life that is free. Even love, friendship and every relationship tag comes up with the payment of commitment/greed/selfishness and so on. there is nothing free in life.Even Xisto takes our time and money so nothing is completely free. it's just the perspective of us to look at things as less-paid or highly paid. there is nothing like "free". it's just another buzzword used by marketing gurus to attract customers. Wish we can have at least peace of mind free. but even that comes with the cost of time and sacrificing few things in schedule. so at the end there is nothing that is free in life.

I have been to some free webhosting sites and discover they never deliver on their beautiful promises. Here I am working on string budget and wish to test drive my sites before considering paid hosting, unfortunately though my site at best functioned sub uptimaly cos most of the free hosting site had disabled what was required to make them work well. I hope and expect that my experience with Xisto will be difference. Whether this will be coma or full stop only time will tell.

Even some times before I was having the same thoughts as you had right now but after joining Xisto my thoughts were changed and now I can say that what ever promises are made by Xisto they are really fullfilled and Xisto is the best hosting site.?

Somebody just mentioned that love and friends are free.I don't mean to sound cynical but the only women I've everloved definitely weren't free.Far from it. And friends are true friends in many cases, just so long as youkeep up your expensive hobbies that you have in common with them.Sad but true.

Nothing is free.

Do you value time?

Time is much more valuable than money. If you agree with this, then you will find that you have to pay something more valuable than money (time) for anything you want in life or anything you enjoy doing, even things you think are free because you did not pay money for them.

Should you feel bad about this?

No. Just think about it, but not too much, or you will waste time.

Edited by freenrg (see edit history)

YES!! KFC Grilled Chicken & two sides were free!! Thanks to Opera! I redeemed mine, although it was a long wait, but well worth it! Completely free too!I also got a free pint of Starbucks Ice Cream thanks to their "Send a Friend Ice Cream" promotion.. I sent one to my best friend..myself lol