xisto Community
OpaQue

Everything About Mycents - Your Virtual Money myCENTS : Credit System 3.0 point system

hey, is there a limit to posting on the news section? I posted a topic about Obama bowing to Japan's Emporer. yhen, I got this negative 6.something from 30.something mycents, I think. What's up with that?

There is no limit to posting anywhere. There is a limit as to how many myCENTs you can earn for a post. However, concerning you, it would be due to the topics you have posted. Both were founded to be from outside sources and you did not put quote tags around the copied material, therefore we had to do it for you, therefore you saw yourself in the negatives. You should know that continuation of disobeying the rules will result in more than just negative myCENTs.

I have had over 100 mycents and it has said ready for a couple months now. Why is it not transferring? I've only came on a couple times during the last month or two but its been over 100 every time.

It is normally due to contrary e-mails. Check to see if the e-mail you have for your Xisto forum account matches the one for your Xisto billing account.

I have had over 100 mycents and it has said ready for a couple months now. Why is it not transferring? I've only came on a couple times during the last month or two but its been over 100 every time.

Did you register at XISTO with the same email address that you used for Xisto? If no, do so now by going to this link and register there with the exact same address that you used to register here. If you already have done so, I suggest that you open a support ticket regarding the matter and they'll be able to solve is soon.

I already have hosting with Xisto. I checked the email anyway and its the same. This just started randomly.

Then you'd better contact the support team as soon as possible - they have far more control over the email system and maybe something has gone wrong over there

You post here your replies and based on length and quality of post you'll earn mycent. If you post copied text or unnecessary lengthy post then admin will get you into negative mycents. Again read the thread once before you ask more questions. Most of the questions are already answered here, you just have to read the thread once.

The forums where it says (No Post Count) I believe you cannot earn MyCENT from.

i understand now thx mate

I already have hosting with Xisto. I checked the email anyway and its the same. This just started randomly.

tell me more plz :)

i understand now thx mate

tell me more plz :)

Try and make a introduction, Most people when making a introduction get all the links from other members. Check out the rules first though etc like you would on a normal forum.

Try to be active and keep posting :D.

okay I understand it all now. the one in red keeps track until you get to 100. then after it does you get $1.00 put into your earned. that is great.And to whoever came up with this idea? I would like to say thank you. this is something that I feel is one of the best things that I have ever seen on any forum or anyplace on the net. It really helps the younger people who really can not pay for things without asking mom or dad. also it keeps them wanting to make more posts to build it up even more.This parts should go into suggestions but ever thought of a Xisto store?? maybe some games software hard ware that could also be bought with the mycents?

Yep , Mycents system is GREAT , i'm sure everyone who will try it , will love it sure!I've been around of some websites giving free hosting for forum posts *post 2 host and such forums* but they don't have this system , and they have to check all your posts manually,and delete those wich are flagged as spam , and rate the good ones, and at that times we were posting about 25-30 posts to have a hosting that needs only 15 posts ,because moderators were very.......but in here ; you can speak about wherever you want and still making those Mycents!!I love Xisto.com , what about you guys?