xisto Community
Mike90014

000webhost Review Review of the hosting

000webhost Is A Scam000webhost ReviewIf you think you're going to make money with their affiliate program, boy are you in for a surprise! As soon as it's time for you to be paid, you get a note saying that they have increased the "wait time" to 60 days instead of 30 days. When you complain, they simply delete your affiliate account. Not one single person has EVER received even a single penny from their affiliate program. I repeat not one single person has EVER received even a single penny from their affiliate program! Absolute TOTAL scam!

I once used their service for quite sometime but wasn't pleased with their service.their support is not that bad but they do not compete with Xisto....i left em soon as i discovered this jewel!

Edited by africa (see edit history)

Well i was a free host member for the last 12 weeks and they have good uptime but .....
your not allowed to host any kind of Movie / pc app download service or have vbulletin installed overall there a good host

band width = 100gb which is alright but customer service is rubbish and they do site inspections every two weeks which i think is wrong they close your site for 24 hrs with no warning

Even I was registered with them and had really bad experience I tried a lot for the Ip confirmation activation but the downloaded programm didn't work and I was not able to use their services. Thats it. 

I was thinking to join them but during the registration process they asked to download an exe file. According to those people it is for checking system's ip address. When i checked it on Google i found that after running that file it creates an exe file in system32.I don?t use any antivirus so didn?t registered on it. Any one have any idea about this exe file. is it a Trojan?

I am using 000webhost... But I am fed up with them. Their servers are slow and I have problems when using FTP programs with them. So, I found this andd thought it looked pretty good :PTo abhigyan, I wasn't asked to download and run a .exe when I registered...

I am also 000webshot user in the past. They have lots of Server down (Specially database server so not able to view websites when visitors want to view.)There's problem with auto software installer like joomla/wordpress and we are not able to use our custom 404 error pages too.We don't have cpanel.

000Webhost really sucked when I used it! It used to be my previous host, a while ago, it had poor service, slow uploading time, and very poor customer service. It was almost like it was an old site not ran by anybody! They usually put adverts on and the admin would check your site like 3 hours after you made it to make sure its safe. If it isnt, they shut it with out warning and dont listen to reason. They also do web inspections every couple weeks, mentioned earlier, this isnt good either, they stop your site and try peeking into it! Who knows what you might have on it thats private!

Yes, you are rightand don't even think to use their MySQL database service! it really sucks! the connection to the database always disconnected every 10 - 15 minutes!
and now they have close my site for no reason at all!

My blog is currently hosted on 000Webhost after I migrated my blog from Blogger to Wordpress. Oooopssss wrong move!!!I hate to say this but 000Weghost is a crap! You would always get "Server busy error." And so, I got bored updating my blog =(But wait till I migrate here =) I would continue blogging :D

I never had the chance to try out their services. Had signed up for an account but was rejected. Best part, they kept sending me email to inform me that it was approved and yet when I tried to log in, I was never successful.