xisto Community
bishoujo

Official: Can't Access My Cpanel - Supports From Admins

oh my lanta.. i should have waited to have my password reseted i wasted 10 credits ;)any help on how to fix the my slq thing for the coppermine galleries??

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Sent database solution via PM.

I also need a new password. Please reset my password too.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Sent new password.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Please reset my password also.Thanks.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Sent new password.POSTED: any referral links, including in your signature, is forbidden in Xisto forums. Removed.

I got my password reset but my site and hosting simply isn't there.
a200.trap17.com leads nowhere and a200.trap17.com/cpanel doesn't go to cpanel.

How do I get it back up? It's been down for a week now!!!

A200

I can see your default Xisto index page. If you cannot see this, try viewing your domain through a proxy service. If you can see your page your true IP might be listed under ban list. Contact Xisto - Support, give your true IP and request to be unlisted from the ban IP list.

If you can see your default index page, simply go to your file manage or FTP and remove the default index page.

Please send me my new password , I too cannot Log into my Cpanel Moreover my domain redirection is also not working and i had installed Phpbb2 in my page and that to shows the following error , but it was worlking properly before

Phpbb22 Error:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'nirmal'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/nirmal/public_html/phpBB2/db/mysql4.php on line 48
Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/nirmal/public_html/phpBB2/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/nirmal/public_html/phpBB2/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Sent new password. Don't forget to follow how to connect to your database by creating old username and password.

UPDATE on pending HOTLINK PROTECTION issue which i elaborated here:

after a prolonged delay, Xisto - Support reports that hotlink protection issue is finally RESOLVED. hotlink protection can be enabled now, without producing the previous .htaccess error. addon/parked domains can now be added to the URL list also for this feature.

Please reset my password..

I think its some type of bad luck working on me ;) .. this is the second time this is happening..

@BuffaloHELP - Thanks in advance

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Sent new password. You're welcome! ;)
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Post as reply to this topic saying, "please reset my password" and I can see your forum username, cpanel name and will PM you as soon as I can. And please consider that I am not here all the time but will get to your request as soon as I can.

Please reset my password too.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Sent new password.

I can not access my cpanel either, and i must do an extremely important task and i can not do it, so why not an admin explain why this is happening to us because i think we deserve it, thank you.One more thing, i reseted my cpanel password because i thought i did not have anymore, so i reseted and 10 credits were credited to me, so please give me those credits back please.

I can not access my cpanel either, and i must do an extremely important task and i can not do it, so why not an admin explain why this is happening to us because i think we deserve it, thank you.

I thought this topic was to explain why it happened and how to fix it. If not to your satisfaction contact OpaQue for detailed explanation.

One more thing, i reseted my cpanel password because i thought i did not have anymore, so i reseted and 10 credits were credited to me, so please give me those credits back please.

Staying in touch with our forum could have prevented unnecessary usage to your hosting credits. Although this incident is not entirely at member's fault there's no official word from OpaQue regarding reimbursing hosting credits for password reset.

So is this your official request for password reset or you were able to access your cpanel? I do not want to lock you out of your cpanel again by resetting your password.

I did reset my password, i saw the entire topic buffalo, and i just can not access my cpanel and my website is not working too, i did that and it did not work, and that is why i think i deserve the credits back, nothing more nothing less, and that is not my fault at all.I think you should send en e-mail to all members if something like this happens, so that we can be informed at all times, we can not be visiting this website all the time, i have 2 jobs and much more to do.That is my opinion, take it under advisement or not.

i can attest that all files and DBs (up to the date of last backup by xisto) are not lost on my account.
things i did after i got back my access through cpanel:
-- added back my addon domain (if you have a parked domain, add them back too)
-- added back the user for the databases (you have to supply the username and password which your DB is supposed to use. if you forgot them, you can refer to the config files you have in the scripts you're using for your site); applied back the necessary privileges to the DB user as my scripts require
-- added back the subdomains i use (check your folder structure via FTP or file manager to get a glimpse of the folders created when you added a subdomain before, just in case you forgot which subdomains you had before)

I have no problem with my main page. I cant access to my forum which on a subdomain. So I have re-added my subdomain. I have re-added same user for DB and gave all the privileges. Well, it's just the error message is changed. I used the password from config.php.

General ErrorSQL ERROR [ mysqli ]Access denied for user 'ozhan'@'localhost' (using password: YES) [1045]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

I did reset my password, i saw the entire topic buffalo, and i just can not access my cpanel and my website is not working too, i did that and it did not work, and that is why i think i deserve the credits back, nothing more nothing less, and that is not my fault at all.

Not your fault indeed. But you deserving your hosting credits back is not up to me. OpaQue will be the one who decides if hosting credits lost trying to reset the password would be refunded.

I think you should send en e-mail to all members if something like this happens, so that we can be informed at all times, we can not be visiting this website all the time, i have 2 jobs and much more to do.That is my opinion, take it under advisement or not.

In a perfect world that would have been the right thing to do. But since we're not in a perfect world we simply ask Xisto members to stay in touch by staying active in our forum--even as short as just logging in quickly to see what's new. I have a full time government contracted job and managing 4 other businesses but I still manage to log in 10 minutes a day. Do I have to? No I don't have to. But sometimes things need to be done.

Are we getting into a pissing contest? Take it under advisement or not. Emotions are running high and feelings are still raw. Instead of pointing to what was the past, we should quickly move forward. So speaking of moving forward are you requesting your password to be reset or you have it under control? I am not going to risk the double jeopardy by resetting. Your post still does not state what you want me to do.

I am not a Xisto server technician. I have no control over what gets upgraded and when it gets upgraded. Furthermore, I am not updated with what's going on with Xisto. I have to find out what is going on by logging into Xisto - Support just like the rest of us. That's why I stay active in the forum to collect hosting credits to run a "test" hosting account. So when a problem like this comes about I'll know shortcuts to solve/prevent issues with my best ability. With what's given in limit by OpaQue I try to do my best to support Xisto hosting members. And if this is not enough for some I suggest you ask OpaQue for more.

You can talk to Live Support to reset your password if I am not around for a quick support.