xisto Community
bishoujo

Official: Can't Access My Cpanel - Supports From Admins

I am unable to access my cpanel too.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
why is this happening again and again that too so frequently.

Edited by bhavesh (see edit history)

I really do not know why you are so upset with what i wrote, i guess you need a time off or something, take your kind of job here at Xisto more easy with serenity, you know i do not want you harm, so please do not missunderstand me and try not to offend me because i did not offend you in any way.I said that because i am not a moderator nor an admin, and i am not always here, so my advice to you could be of no interest at all because of those reasons, do you understand now why i said: "take it under advisement or not".Now, concerning the reason of my reply to this topic, i have no clue, my website do not work, it is not accessible, and i can not connect to my ftp nor to my control panel.If you say that if you reset my website control panel password, or whatever, that is going to fix all that, please do so, if not please advice.

Did you reset my cpanel password buffalohelp? If so, what must i do? My website already works now, but i can not access my cpanel with my old password and username, and i do not know what to do, i did not receive an e-mail nor a private message with informations regarding the subject when i reseted my cpanel password with my own credits.Please help.

Please reset my cpanel password and tell me what to do.Thank you.

Why do not i have help? My website is offline for a long time, and nobody says why or how can i fix it.Can an admin help me?

How can i do it? I visited the site and i just can not now what to do.Tell me exactly what to do, must i register there? Where exactly in that website i must click/go?Live support asks you for the password (old)? I guess that is somewhat unsafe way of doing things, that is what i think.

Oh, well this explains why my password all of a sudden stopped working in July. I figured my evil twin brother that we keep up in the attic changed the password again and I spent 10 credits to reset it via the manage page. Oh well, I've got plenty of credits. I didn't need those 10 credits anyway.