xisto Community
k4m1k4z3

How Do You Want To Die?

It doesn't matter how I die really as long as it's not drawn out and completely painful. I watched my grandmother die of cancer (literally at her bedside when it happened). She died in her sleep, which would be the best way to go, but she suffered for months before. What good is it to die in your sleep if you suffer before hand?

car crash?Heart attack?No,i won't like so!Just like your idea,i'd like to die old,very solwly,very very solwly,of course,no die is best,or like phoenix,have a renascence with fire,i often imageine.I was afraided with die.I think if die coming,i would be terrified .I want live exceed one hundred ,hehe!Good luck to all! :P

This is a question that many of us do not want to think about. Me personally if I am going to die young I would want to die doing something I love or am passionate about. If I am going to die of old age I do not want it to be due to illness or anything like that, I would prefer to just go in my sleep peacefully. However, either way I am not afraid nor will I ever be afraid to die, it is just part of life.

haha I want to die happy... happy that I've lived a good life and surrounded by the people I love and will miss.otherwise, doing something I love. cause you know they always say about someone who dies in a freak accident, "he died doing something he loved," and I'd want people to at least think I went in a good way.

I want to die while I am deeply sedated and unaware of my surroundings while being operated or something. I don't want to know when I am dying.. I am a bit of a hypochondriac and everyday I feel I get some new diesease and and In night I feel like I am going to die.. So I really don't like that feeling... I would rather not know./txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif

-reply by stephanie

HI.....................ONE DAY WE ALL HAVE TO DIE AN WE ALL WENT TO THE GOD . BUT I WANT TO DIE IN SOME DIFFERENT MANNER TAHT NO BODY HAD DIE EVER. I WANT TO DIE WITH A BIG SMILE THAT PEOPLE CAN REMEMBER ME

This is a question that many of us do not want to think about. Me personally if I am going to die young I would want to die doing something I love or am passionate about. If I am going to die of old age I do not want it to be due to illness or anything like that, I would prefer to just go in my sleep peacefully. However, either way I am not afraid nor will I ever be afraid to die, it is just part of life.

This is exactly what I feel... If I had to choose though, if I really had to choose, I would rather die peacefully in my sleep and I would prefer not to die in a car crash or a heart attack or something. But then, what makes a person dead anyway? Why are they alive this one millisecond and "dead" the next? What is the meaning of this?

Personally, I don't think you can die. I mean, you CAN die physically, but not mentally. This can be seen with the "ghosts" and "poltergeists" that people see. The impression of a spirit (most of the time a RESTLESS spirit) is so strong that it leaves an imprint in the fabric of space-time is an example of this. We will still be here, but just not physically here. Empty air is more of what I'm talking about. But anyway...

Why do you want to choose how you want to die anyway? To me, I think that it is the best to just go with the flow, close your eyes, and trusts where the river flows and follow it. Or you can make the river God if you're religious. It's the same thing anyway. Just ignore everything, live your life in the present and trust that everything will unravel when time allows it to be.

This is exactly what I feel... If I had to choose though, if I really had to choose, I would rather die peacefully in my sleep and I would prefer not to die in a car crash or a heart attack or something. But then, what makes a person dead anyway? Why are they alive this one millisecond and "dead" the next? What is the meaning of this?

I also agree I would like to die in my sleep, I would much rather that then anything else. It would be better dieing in my sleep as my family would probally fall apart if I died in a car crash or a murder.

Why do you want to choose how you want to die anyway? To me, I think that it is the best to just go with the flow, close your eyes, and trusts where the river flows and follow it. Or you can make the river God if you're religious. It's the same thing anyway. Just ignore everything, live your life in the present and trust that everything will unravel when time allows it to be.

Live your life like normal? Im not religious so that's out of the question, But apart from that I do totally agree with you.

Phoneix

I also agree I would like to die in my sleep, I would much rather that then anything else. It would be better dieing in my sleep as my family would probally fall apart if I died in a car crash or a murder.
Live your life like normal? Im not religious so that's out of the question, But apart from that I do totally agree with you.

Phoneix

What I meant was, live your life like normal and not waste and spend your time wondering about questions like this, as it will be revealed to you eventually when time unfolds and show everything to you. I'm not religious either, so that's what I meant. (I mean, I do believe in God and that a God exists, but I don't believe in a specific God like Christianity or Buddhism or Islamic Gods, because I think that they are one and the same).

I actually believe that God is science, and science is all the physic laws that underly all the rules of the universe. I also believe in an energy called "psi" that runs through the universe in an never ending current that lets all the atoms and all the matter of the universe know exactly what other atoms are doing at the same time, from one end of the universe to the other, if you know what I mean.

This is very scary forum but still,i want to talk about this...I want to die while i sleep,peaceful death is the best.All my friends like that like,me!But i think we shouldn't talk about death and we should live in our life and our brain should be focused on other thinks.Hope you accept that.Anybody will die sometime but that will be when he will be focused on something other.We don't know what happens after death.The body is in the world but the spirit is not here.Maybe that is like sleeping it goes so fast and we don't know did we really sleep and how did we sleep.The only thing we know are dreamsI don't understand is there somebody who wants to die in painful way.On that way people will cry more....Sorry if you didn't understood me,i am from Macedonia and my language is not English

TheDarkHacker, your english was fine, and yea I can understand why peaceful deaths are not only easier on you, but those around you who have to live with the knowledge of your passing away. I'll be honest, when I was a kid, this is a perfectly true story so bare with me, I used to pray that I died at the age of 128, in my sleep, with a drug-induced, painless death. Yep, that's an 11 year old kid who's mortified by the thought of death, praying that his will be ideal and fancy. But I think I've changed quite the bit after that, mostly because of how most teenagers change when they find out about rock music and play station 3...Now, if I were to pick a death, I'd say... um...It's a warm day, with clear skies, the weather is pleasant and there's a slight wind moving westward. I'm looking down from a plane, the door open and my gear on. Poof, I'm gone, having jumped out. I want to be falling from the highest point I possibly can, and facing down, at the approaching earth below me. It has to be thrilling, like an adrenaline rush, but it has to be awesome at the same time. A part of me wants music to be playing on my headset, some loud music, probably by Coheed & Cambria, maybe even Slipknot. But it has to wake me up, no sleeping. And I have to be able to take in and appreciate every second of the fall, which would last for only so long before the splat. Maybe that makes me an adrenaline jerky, but I just find that an amazing way to go out. And if that is illegal, which it most probably is, I'd go with another situation.I read a poem by Langston Hughes a few months back, it's called 'Suicide Note.' I always thought that was an amazing poem, and it's far too under appreciated in this turmoil of pseudo-poetry that's flooding our media. So, in the hope that my shocking death would bring about greater light on that poem, I'd leave that as my suicide note and jump into a freezing cold river. Yea.. that'd show em!And yes, I realize that both of my death situations are very childish and would cause severe shock to those around me. They aren't very realistic either, so if I had to really go with a way to die, sans all the jazz and make up, then I'd probably want to go out peacefully, from some painless disease, in my sleep, you know the old fashioned way. It can't be at a random time, it has to be expected, understood, and accepted. If I have kids, they should be grown, and able to cope with the loss. I guess I just don't want anyone traumatized or irreparably hurt from my passing. Wow, this topic is sad >>;