xisto Community
k4m1k4z3

How Do You Want To Die?

Hmm... A big subject for a young-person like me :). But, if I'd die soon I'd die prefferable painless, and fast.. maybe some bullets through my head, or a carcrash.. falling from a building.. Maybe in my sleep.. anything painless is good..

What in your opinion how would you want to die?
Doing something saving some one else's life and taking you own

In a car crash?

Heart attack?

How would you like to die.

I'd like to die old in my sleep, Dying slipping over or doing something simply stupid is simply.. a stupid way of dying =]

This is a crappy question i should tell. One reason being the question itself is bad and the other being the number of options you have given and i should say, you have a very bad taste... Hey no offence... That was for fun.

Anyways, You have one good option that i like and i wanted to stick to that.... Die old in my sleep. :)
And if you need more ideas on how to come up with so many options get back to me.. will come up with a big list for you... :D

Alternatively you can find them here using the Google sets page -- http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Indeed a very helpful service... Thesaurus basically...

haha no pain, no gain, huh? :D

I would like to die slowly, over a period of weeks, during which my body is cut into a thousand little pieces, but I'm forced to stay alive and watch and feel it all happening....
:)

What a silly question!

:D

Oh boy.... Well, I guess this is a difficult topic to answer :)(considering the fact that I dont want to die in any way)although, i guess i would prefer to die doing some wild thing likesky diving, race car driving in my ferrari enzo(jk), etc..hope this helps?!?

I'd love to die during an orgasm, that would be fantastic! I would have come to life as a result of an orgasm, and gone the same way.Think about it... why make it painful (car crashes) or cowardly (die asleep), why not die making love to the woman I love?A poet said that life is like a parenthesis between no-life and no-life, so if you take your life as a theatre play, your death would make it rather a comedy than a tragedy.Of course, there's not much chance for your heart to stop due to an orgasm, but who can decide how it will be anyway?

Edited by andresf91 (see edit history)

To be honest, most people do not want to know when or the day/year/time etc they want to die. It is not a very nice thought, especially alot of people who hate to know when they die. It's worrying I think. I and maybe lots of other people sent a comment/complaint to the deathclock website. Not very nice. :)

Good question but i never thought of that. I was asked this question once but my reply was, let nature decide it for me. But i did prefer to die in a sleep, the dream continues.

i know that heart attack is very hurt and please avoid dying by heart attackheart attack is a syndrome cause by very dirty heart chakra, which make flow of energy only in lower chakra, which why one that has heart attack is mostly unable to express their feeling, and they close their heart towards poeple. so this causes a narrow meridian in their etheric body, the hurt is VERY PAINFUL!Dying in a normal case, like being old then sleep and then can no more wake up, this is a good way of dyingor in case, a no hurting method, like a car crash which is very fast and not realizing it, this is a good way of dyinga dying case like being coma is no good, the soul is kept coming back to the body but can't wake the body since the positive energy residing in the etheric body is very low, the will of the patient is much needed since the will to live in this physical world can cause positive energy. Another method is using the help of meditator that can visit the realm where the soul has gone into, then inflict a memory inside this soul, that can cause him/her to oppose that, this mean that something he must do is not yet achieved, a karma must be paid or return. This will cause the kundalini energy inside the soul to wake up, and burn the negative energy and cause a positive energy inside him. Thus much soul that can't return to the physical body is in fact being tormented by false doctrines that hinder them from paying or returning karma, such a doctrine is much a negative thought inside their subconsciousness and must be freed from. Thats why, along the side of a coma patient, we need to told him that any karma that he did must be accepted, we are telling not like to tell "hey you must accept this and that" but we need to tell in a persuading way, forgiving way or ask a visit from the one that he troubles the most.

Well I would like to sign up for cryogenics. In this way it will just be my head alive in a jar as I watch the scientists dissect my body and preserve it for science. When they wake me in 1000 years I will have a new body. The only thing that disturbs me is the feeling of being bodyless and waking up in my glass jar and seeing all those scientists pointing at me and making jokes at my expense. That would really be hell!:lol:KJ

oh ya, this is very unexpectable topic.Whether everyone is shouting, I want to die like this way and like that way, no one can predict by what way we are going to die, there may be possibility that anyone can die at the time of replying this post ^_^Keeping jokes apart, honestly speaking I would like to die at the time of prayers. I would like to die during I pray to the Lord, and always heart-attack is the best option. :lol: