xisto Community
k4m1k4z3

How Do You Want To Die?

The thing is that death is a process - your soul has to depart from your body and for that it needs some time - this is why in India they leave bodies laying dead for a few days and they pray for the soul of the dead so that his departure would be as easy as possible. And this is why car accident is not ok - it usually destroys your body so that the soul has no time to completely depart from the body - this is also why there are so many occurances of people seeing themsleves being operated - their soul was not able to depart.

That is creepy. I want to die peacefully now preferably in my sleep so I don't know I am dieing.

What in your opinion how would you want to die?
Doing something saving some one else's life and taking you own

In a car crash?

Heart attack?

How would you like to die.

I'd like to die old in my sleep, Dying slipping over or doing something simply stupid is simply.. a stupid way of dying =]

I would like to die without anyone, because I don't want people that care about me to be sad when I'm gone.
And yes I'm dead serious.

I want to die happily in my sleep.Preferably without regrets that I didn't do this, or that I didn't do that.I also wouldn't like to die because of cancer, like members of my family have.

I like this topic. I would want to die... Fighting for something I believe in. This can happen in many ways, including old age (I believe in living a long time and dying peacefully), maybe saving someone's life (not purposeful sacrifice myself for this person, though, just end up losing my life unfortunately after saving them), or even get hit really hard in the head in a sparring match. That would be a fun way to die.Well, however you die, what really matters is how you live your life. Don't worry about what happens after that, just like you don't worry about tomorrow. You never see it, and you can never predict what will happen. Just do what you can today and hope for the best. (WOOT< CHEESE FEST!)

yeah i want to die in my sleep. who doesn't? its the most peaceful way to die. but i do not want to be staying in hospital months before i die relying on equipment keeping me alive as long as possible. and i do not want to be murdured or do something stupid like falling of a cliff or shooting my self or commiting suicide if i'm drunk (trust me i've heard of cases like these).

What in your opinion how would you want to die?

Doing something saving some one else's life and taking you own

In a car crash?

Heart attack?

How would you like to die.

I'd like to die old in my sleep, Dying slipping over or doing something simply stupid is simply.. a stupid way of dying =]

I would rather choose dying sleeping or it would be a heart attack besides i have that kind of illness..

--

Lowest Price Medications

I want a quiet and peaceful death. I would also like to be able to still recognize my loved ones, since it would be quite sad to die not knowing who is who. If that is denied of me by fate (or God), I would like to die due to sickness. It would be sad to die just because someone was careless enough to have an accident that included me.

I'd like to die peacefuly and painlessly,but then again,depending on what you believe, you can say that you neverreally die anyway.Just move into the next phase so to speak I'm no expert on this,but I hear people rarely die in pain anyway.They go into a shock state first,where they are numb to all pain.That's what I've heard.

:P ?I don't want to die dear.? :P Obviously if :P I am going to die then it will be due to an heart attack as per my horoscope. I don't know whether it is going to be true or not but it is written there. But seriously speaking whatever is mentioned by you in that list I think I would like to choose one and that is death while helping others. By the what I believe is it's not me who is going to decide it God has decided everything for me and it will be good what God has decided for me. By the way this topic in itself has some difference.?

Hey really can you decide how will you die??It gives me a feel of some sort of conspiracy. A pool of people trying to make decision about their deaths. Well I do not think that we are into such age where we can decide which way we would die. Still we are on the mercy of our governments even if we want to die..when we are suffering from some desease and there are no chances of recovery. We are on the decision systems of our legal entities and governments. The other way to die freely is to commit suicide. Well I see, that soon we will be able to have our own destiny as we reach to a more freewill society and civilization form.