xisto Community
jlrr94

Which E-mail Service Do You Use?

Mail Service  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, i still use Hotmail, Yahoo these days. But i use Gmail and Yahoo lot of times than hotmail. Hotmail account is kept alive just not to get my skydrive files rubbed out of their disk. :)

I used to use Hotmail for my email, I registered my account ages ago and I like how it integrates with msn messeger which is my main instant messenger program that I use. However recently, I've been converted to Gmail with its innovative features and large storage space. I also really like the google calendar and google docs services that google now provides so I would say gmail is now definitely my favourite free email service. Hotmail is improving (e.g. they also increased their storage capacity compared to the measly 256mb some years ago) and changed their layout but it's still nowhere near as cool as gmail.

i use gamil and find its the actually the best around.they keep on improving and adding loads of new features.Soon i will have an email address myname@mysite.com..that will be so cool for me! lol!

The first e-mail that I used was Hotmail, but then Yahoo increased its space so I switched there. Then came Gmail. Now I use Gmail as my primary email, scraped Hotmail since it was the worst among the three. I only use Yahoo since I use Yahoo Messenger and Yahoo Groups.

My first Email account was with Yahoo!, then I switched to Hotmail and then I Switched to Gmail. I still have all three accounts just for different uses, Yahoo is my back up account one something is wrong with Hotmail and I have specific contacts that I chat with from Yahoo!, then it's Hotmail, I've been using msn messenger forever so that's the main reason I keep that account, and Gmail I use it for work, it's perfect to communicate fast through the chat or send large files, the storage is great... So I like all three... It depend on what kind of use you give to your email account. :P

You really should allow for multiple choices on that poll. I currently use Hotmail, yahoo, and AOL, I have previously used gmail, myway, and a couple others that I can't remember the names of.I prefer hotmail all in all. but I use yahoo for spam, and AOL for my husbands business. I also use yahoo for one business e-mail and hotmail for another. Currently in use I have 7 e-mail addresses. I have 3 more that I don't use very often. At one point in my life I had 31 e-mail addresses, but I grew out of that wanting to be everyone stage. Every e-mail I have serves it's own purpose.

The first e-mail that I used was Hotmail, but then Yahoo increased its space so I switched there. Then came Gmail. Now I use Gmail as my primary email, scraped Hotmail since it was the worst among the three. I only use Yahoo since I use Yahoo Messenger and Yahoo Groups.

My first mail is Hotmail then yahoo. Hotmail is better for sending photos. But it has sometimes javascript problem. Nowdays i use gmail. Gmail is powerful email but it has lots of message in spam folder. I use hotmail and yahoo for messenger. Hotmail messenger is good one.

I use Yahoo and inbox.com and Gmail.Hotmail I found to be very unreliable as inemails just disappearing or not getting delivered. Apparantly,Yahoo is very suseptible to virus attacks.The way I see it, unfortunately,Gmail and Inbox.com won't befar behind as far as Viruses go.They are newer systems and these hackers will probabaly be working onthings right now.Hopefully,a good defence plan is put into place,I'd rather work with all my email right on the server rather than use a desktop email client.

yea seems like gmail is very popular on this site. Once i got it i felt the same. I do not get any spam. Also my username wasnt taken like i guess because i got it when it wasnt so popular or something. Either way i think its very good.

i use gmail because it is very reliable,it can easily stop spam and unwanted emails.

lots of bandwidth and totally free. i tried using mail.com once and i wanst too satisfied. yea you can choose from somany email domains like you@japan,com or you@cutey.com but thats no exseption.the emails take like 2 days with high piortity to get to its destination.

plus im not such a fan of yahoo. :D

For some time now I'm using GMail as my primary email and I'm using web interface for it which I find quite alright and like to use as it is really simple, well organised and fast.Before using GMail, I used to like Email clients, I thought having an email client is the best option, at that time webmail usually had nothing to offer to much, it did not use AJAX, it was kind of slow to navigate, especially if you had slow connection speed and those webmail hadn't any features GMail has today. So I just used POP3 services to download everything at my computer, in this way I had all the space my computer had for storing my emails, I could do simple backups, now as GMail and most other mail including yahoo and hotmail is offering lots of spaces, it does not matter anymore, using webmail got much more convenient for me since AJAX.