xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

One day I was wondering whether their are any one who provide the top level domain for free like tk and as soon as I got this in mind I went to google and searched for the same. I checked out the top results out the many displayed and out of which one was the link to this forum. And from then I am here posting and earning credits for my website. I remember the date even and that was 25 nov 2008 when I discovered this forum. And now I am very glad to be here.?

I had gotten stuck somewhere and was searching for some help when google gave me a link to something that had been posted here. When I folled the link I saw an oragne bar that was saying something about webhosting so I ended up signing up. I started posting here for me to be hosted but later it became part of my life. I come here for the same reasons I go to Facebook. Xisto, Google, Facebook and a few more sites are what I call the internet.

One of my friends recommended me to Xisto.com, I liked the concept they have here. And for your forum, I came here searching..Trap17 is really doing a good job, for people like me who are really interested in putting time for something as impressive as web hosting. It is virtually free.Well keep up posting on the threads.

I came by here when a guy at another forum (the place where I get my web hosting from) mentioned it in one of his posts. He said something about free domains, so I took advantage of that opportunity, and so far I'm glad I did.

I was looking for some free hosting solutions and was using one that was so crappy that I had to start looking else where. I was basically avoiding the ones where I have to earn my hosting like posting and stuff because that really seems a little shady when you post on the forums and they will give awesome packages and also to top it all, advertisement free because I coundn't really see the point where they company would be generating income from.I was so pissed at the one I was using and started to search for other options and it was then I found Xisto and looking into this it did seem like a really good deal to me. By coincidence, my friend was also using it way before and recommended it to me. Seeing the reviews this hosting company is getting really make my faith get more stronger.

I learned website design. and I designed simple website and I have to upload it to Internet. My journey starts to search free domain and free web hosting since 2008. I got many free webhosting websites with subdomain even adfree. But I didn't get best what i am searching for. I have registered a domain and i have search free hosting (ad free with Joomla cms support) on google.com then i found Xisto.com after that i registered here for free hosting lets see what happen after ? :P

I am new on this forum. I was doing some experiments on joomla on my old free webhosting site and i found that they have pbm in image and file loading from html pages error:7 i talk to them but they were helpless although they were providing good space but they have server down pbm vary frequent so i started searching on google for a good hosting provider adn finally i found Xisto.

I heard from a friend that Trap 17 was a really good forum, with the possibility of free hosting and domain so I joined, I'm new here but really pleased with the forum and the topics, really interesting... :P

An Internet friend (miladinoski) told me about this forum :). I registered, opened introduction topic, filled my profile and now, i'm ready for posting :P

I found a link to this site when I opened the old version of the ninja RPG. It was kind of fate because the game is now on Core 2 and the link was in Core 1... Core 1 has only like 10 users now so i was really lucky, also i found the server of core 1 by mistake when i typed the site wrong.Then I saw the free hosting thing and wanted to try it out, when I read all the stuff I instantly fell in love with the hosting service, and here you have me contributing so Xisto can stay up helping users like me who want their websites :)