xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I was using 100mb, and was fed up with the CPanel, especially since all i was doing was testing my work since my old site was temporarily down. So, I went to Google and typed Free Host CPanel, and came here.

i started a freewebs acount and got my website up and i wanted to show it off. i showed my friend who has an account here. you know him as cerb. he told me that i could have a domain here without all the ads that you have on freewebs. so i checked it out.at the time i didn't understand the system so i canceled my account. later on i wanted to start another account so here i am.

I found it on Yahoo! Search. I was looking for a free host with professional features.

Hey,I dont know if I have already replied to this but I discovered Xisto through my boss and then I started posting here and I know that the admins and the members are great and this forum rules.Hope it reaches number 1 spot

When I found this site it was mostly after reviewing a couple others on the Yahoo! search engine. I typed out 'free web hosting' and eventually got here. On that day I was getting such a headache trying to look for a reliable free hoster. It looks like I clicked on the right thing. I just have to just post and I can get my site (if I make one) for free! I am so happy :lol:

Found this place from google. I was searching for good hosting solutions and a website with a hosting review came up. Xisto was on the 1st place. :lol:

I was searching for something on Google, and one of the threads here was relevent to the search.When I noticed that it was a free webhost I signed up promptly, I was getting tired of Freewebs.

I found Xisto when I was giving technicical support to one of my scripts. I asked him who was there host, and they said Xisto I was like WHO? Xisto.com, I was like ok... give me a minute so I can see what the specs are of the host, so I went here and looked at it to see if my script was compatiable yes it was, so I told him it was compatable, and told him how to fix the error... and thats pretty much how i found Xisto,