xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I'm moving my community forum over to a new board and we're going to start a site up and everything. I was originally going to go with 000webhosting but then deicded to search if there were any other (better) free hosts. Voila, I found Xisto. :P Hopefully waiting longer to set up this site is worth it, aye? B)

My friend, still dont know her name on here :/ told me about this place when I said I wanted to start up my own forum. Badda boom badda bing. Here I am.

I've been told some times to register here. I've been especially guided by -Sky-, who has his website hosted here and me, I was looking for free webhosting for years until I found this forum and got directed to it by him. I started by being confused with the cents system, etc but it's now all sorted. I am looking for decent hosting for my website and I've saw this is very good! :)

About this forum i heard from one freind which refear this forum to me 'cos he said that when you make large quantity of posts, and they are good posts, not just little ones, the forum administration gives you Free Domain :) I started to like this forum, love'ya :D

I heard about Xisto while I was looking at free webhosts. I thought it was a pretty good deal and it couldn't be one of those "too good to be true" things. I mean, after all, we have to give back by posting quality posts in the forums to earn the free hosting, and the capabilities seemed very good (better than other free web hosting services, that's for sure). It seemed like a good deal so I decided to check it out, and once I did, I decided to register. It's a win-win situation - I earn free web hosting services by doing something I love (posting on forums) and in turn, I get to share a little knowledge with the people here. ;)

I found this place when I was searching for ways to delete a .co.cc domain provider account should the need ever arise...Well, I was planning for my site and I haven't found a host yet. I actually though .co.cc was a host as well as a domain provider (I thought that they were both the same thing, that was like, a few weeks ago - god, how much did I learn coming here?) and I found a thread that tells you how to do it.But to my dismay, it also said that you will have to pay after on year, and that you should join the .uni.cc domain provider because it is always free. Then, at the bottom, there was also a post that said that Xisto (this site) is the best, and all you have to do is to keep posting, the longer the better and all that and you will have all the hosting that you will ever need. And since if I put my mind to things I usually get it done and get it done well, I knew that posting on the forums isn't a huge problem for me and all, and I am willing to post to earn the money that I need to set up and host my account, so I came here, after searching on the website seeing whether Xisto is a scam or not, see the members opinions here, searched 000webhost (which had pointed out that Xisto had bad pHp coding and all that, but was quickly defended by it's forum members saying how good it was), and search and browse and dug through all the posts and things to see how things work for three days (yes, THREE days!)I couldn't see how to terminate your account should the need arise, but it didn't matter because all the positive feedback from the forums members persuaded me to join... and so...Here I am. ;)

yes, i had heared about this this forum .i heared lots about it , it veru nice forumi come to about this forum from site . and that site name is Xisto.com. i had also heared from my friend

Notice from rvalkass:
Merged double post.

I was in search of a good free web host so that I can host my website at the cost of nothing. At last one of my friend luckily told me about Xisto and from Xisto I heard of this forum. And, you won't believe guys I am really enjoying spending time here at Xisto forum. This is the first forum which I have joined in my whole life and I feel proud to join this forum.

I found Xisto through a website, i have absolutely have no idea what the address was. It listed most of the free web hosts available and Xisto came up with support for php, asp, etc. If i recall correctly in the list only Xisto and another provided what i wanted, I'm now totally glad i chose Xisto.One of the great things is this whole credit scheme and the flexibility it provides. Being able to use that credit on plans, domain names, etc is a great thing.Just by lucky chance i picked Xisto over the other one, which I'm sure if i had chosen the other i wouldn't have been happy with that decision :lol:.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

Yup me too. well I first saw this on google a long time ago but when I saw that you had to post in a forum to get hosting I simply said "Stuff that!"then later when I really needed a host I tried it! I wish I tried it a long time ago. I never knew it would be so easy!All Hail Google!!Bow Down To GoogleD:<