xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

Hi! friends, we are all here... but how did we reach here?

Lets take a poll, may be this info will be useful to the admins also, in shaping their policies...

So let's start!

Googlue!

Could you also visit my site and comment on that here?

I found out in another forum. When I was disgusted with shyper.com, I started searching and reached post2host.com. That sucks... and is anyway down! Somebody had mentioned this site there.. and goog lord.. I am here.

LOL :rolleyes:

EDIT 1

OH! IT HAD JUST HAD 100 VOTES... :)

EDIT 2

Well, many are calling this the most successful poll in the forum so far.

I don't know, may be an admin/mod can confirm?

Thank you

Googlue.

EDIT 3

Hey! I just noticed that this poll results are posted at the forum homepage!!

http://forums.xisto.com/

EDIT 4

Wow! Reached 150- votes today... 1st nov 2004!

40% have come here referred by a web hosts review site and 25% through search engine results.

That's good.

HI,

My friend Amit told me about this fantastic blog.

I was curious and accidently typed 'Xisto.com' into the address bar =) Okay, im kidding , i went to go to look for free webhosts and clicked on one with good reviews.

I heard from my Friends, It's really crazy site. and once I visit this site to see What is it ? log in to it then i realize that its really very good poll

A gaming forum I'm registered to... I was asking for help and meet some nice dude there. He gave me 3 good options (this one included) Of course I ended up choosing this one! Looked the best, offered more.

I was searching for a free Tomcat container to deploy my webapp and i found Xisto. I'm working on getting my 2 bucks so i can get my free acount :)

A friend of mine had a site hosted here and I've been trying to find a web host to host my site. Since the friend paying for my old one decided to stop paying for it with out letting me know. And he told me about this website and I came here and registered. And here I am. :lol:

I found this site by google searching: free web hosting no ads I am new but I am doubting a lot. I want a domain name for free because im a student. i dont know if its true that i can get one just by typing here and there and making new posts. PLEASE HELP! :blink: lol

I remember being in google looking for free hosting of the pages I found was Xisto.From there I started a little research and saw that many people recommended it, even in a forum which I am a member since 2001.That's how I registered a while ago and now I'm starting to use both the forum and the hosting service.