xisto Community
Dehornos

Making Money Online Is Easy By Build A Website

It only stands to reason that you would have to create a business website in order to make money online in internet marketing. I have been reading lots of article on building website that why I wrote the article.

If you think that creating a business website is a complicated affair, you should stop and think again. To create a business website can be as simple as putting up a mini-site. In today's internet marketing scene, the mini-site is the preferred vehicle for doing business online for the majority of internet marketers.Putting up a mini-site can be as simple as creating a sales page for a product or service and providing an ordering page along with a download page to deliver the product if it is a digital product. This is the easiest and most convenient type of business website to set up. There are hundreds of thousands of these types of websites on the internet today. :) Your mini-site doesn't need to be very complicated. Although it should be created to focus your reader on completing one action: the sale of the product or service that is being offered. In virtually every case, your mini-site is the final step in a series of steps leading the reader up to a sale. This is why it doesn't need to be a very complicated site to set up.Internet marketing using business websites such as these are focused on finding buyers. Ideally, you want the person who clicks on your site to be at the buying stage -- that is, looking for the specific product he wants to obtain in order to solve the problem he needs to solve. In other words, this person is already past the information gathering and research stages of the buying cycle. If you want to make money online, you need to focus your efforts on attracting buyers to your business website.If you need help in establishing your internet marketing business, that is, in the designing and setting up the operation of your mini-sites, there are free resources available on the internet that will help you to do just that. You will need a website editor/builder along with a couple of website templates, all of which can be obtained without cost, along with a working knowledge of some aspects of HTML (hypertext markup language) coding. Relax, though, you won't need to be a coding expert.If you already have a product in mind to market, you can begin accessing these free online resources to assist you in building your business website. You don't have to be a technical genius to put up a one page sales letter website that takes orders and accepts credit cards. But there are a few things you should know before you attempt to make money online and build your internet marketing empire.Fortunately, obtaining that information is as easy as clicking on the link in the resource box below and signing up for your free video tutorial course on building an operational mini-site. What you will learn may end up saving you hundreds of dollars in up front expenses while teaching you how to avoid many of the pitfalls in marketing online. Consider it part of your market research on internet marketing with mini-sites. :D

Notice from rvalkass:

Anything you copy needs to be in QUOTE tags.
Source: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I am curious about your title "Making Money Online is Easy By Building a Website". I have talked to hundreds of people who have websites and have made no money with them. I agree with the concept that websites can make money, but most of the info I find about making money with a small website is an infomercial saying "for $???9.97 you can have the "secret" to making money on the web. The joke is that you pay the money and get an email back saying make a website offering the "secret" to making money on the web like I did.My question is who out there has actually done it? What are the best ways? Sales of info are easy to fulfill orders with auto emails but hard to convince customers of it's value. Sales of product are easier to sell, but a headache to ship. What about the ads? Can you really make enough in a pay per view or pay per <- snipped -> to make it worth creating a free information website.Any thoughts?

I am curious about your title "Making Money Online is Easy By Building a Website". I have talked to hundreds of people who have websites and have made no money with them. I agree with the concept that websites can make money, but most of the info I find about making money with a small website is an infomercial saying "for $???9.97 you can have the "secret" to making money on the web. The joke is that you pay the money and get an email back saying make a website offering the "secret" to making money on the web like I did.
My question is who out there has actually done it? What are the best ways? Sales of info are easy to fulfill orders with auto emails but hard to convince customers of it's value. Sales of product are easier to sell, but a headache to ship. What about the ads? Can you really make enough in a pay per view or pay per <- snipped -> to make it worth creating a free information website.

Any thoughts?

i've done it as i know some others here have as well. it's not as easy as stated. it takes work and dedication.

yeah...the seller make money online from a people who want to make money online for real that buy item from them!...don't to easy trust about proof a payment that usually they show in the site...because software like photoshop easily modified that..the best thing to learn make money online is find community that help each other to build you knowledge about the way money making online system for real...

There are many ways to make money using the internet, one of them, and which i recommend, is to create a website with an original idea/product/service (free or to pay, but it has to be original and that a lot of people, mostly everyone, will want for themselfs or to give to anyone they want), so, after having that idea, which is the most difficult thing to do, then create your website, which is also very difficult, you have to create a good and appealing design to all and all ages.

The website or blog or forum must have a good design, simple to navigate to find whatever we want, then it has to be optmized for search engines with keyword popularity and density, and meta tags, all very organized, and the content must also be organized and to the point, nothing extreme or too much, simple and to the point.

Then you must get i nthe top google results for the top search keywords/key phrases for you website subject/theme main keywords, and how will you do it, siple, you must only get links from popular websites at google search engine related to your website subject/theme, then create the link to that website o nyour main website page (front page) and after you create the link to that website you want to exchange links, contact the admin or webdesigner and ask him/her to exchange links, showing him/her you already inserted a link to his/her website on your website front page, you will have more chances of sucess if you isnert the link to his/her website in the first place, that is my experience talking, i know what i am talking about.

Also register your website link in google search engine, then also in yahoo.com, msn.com, live.com, ask.com and that's it.

Register in forums, popular at google.com search engine, that have the same subject as your website, then search for topics related to your website subject/theme, and post replies to those topics, living your signature with a link to your website.

Do not, ever ever ever:

register in link farms
directories
topsites
et cetera
or other places with website links to subjects not related to your website.

Good luck, this secrets/tips made my website be on the top results of google search engines, check it out:

free flash clocks website (my website at Xisto.com)
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

top google search results for free flash clocks

top google search results for flash clocks

Google adsense is a better way of making money online..I think everyone will be familiar with google adsense

The problem I have with Google adsense, is that I need to 18 years old, something I am not. I have heard that many people think that is the best way, but when I can't use it... well, it gets kind of hard. There are many people that try to earn money online, but never earn much. My point is that it is hard to earn money online. And you need to keep your website up and running, so people keep visiting your site. Complicated world. :)

the best and easiest way to start earning in the internet is joining affiliate programs...such as GPT sites, clickbank, paydotcom, commission junction..well not all of them will work for you, there will be some that will fit for you...if you don't have a website, start a blog, and post your articles and reviews about these products....optimize your blog for search engine and promote it to markets within your niche.... for example if the products you want to sell are all about dogs, find products sold on affiliate programs about DOGSwrite topics or search the internet for interesting facts about DOGS and compile it in your blogpromote your blog thru social networks, blog community, submit it to web directories, to gain traffic...if your article writing is superb and your materials in your blog are relevant and very interesting, you may have chances your products can be bought and receive your commission...making money online is not EASY, BUT IT'S NOT HARD EITHER.... CONSISTENCY and PATIENCE is the key....

Making money online is something i never thought about doing mainly because its one of those things you hear about but when you do it turns into almost a fulltime job... searching for add providers then get people to actually <- snipped -> so you get money. Before you even get the ads you need to have alot of traffic comming to your site so you don't end up wasting space on site for no flipant reason and give people free advertising plus some if not 70-80% of the ad/affiliate-community/programs say get the hell lost until you have high traffic... if your already getting say 20 vistors per day on average (thats a bit low but im not sure whats classed HIGH TRAFFIC all I know is that it is alot) then go searching for these ad/affiliate-communities/programs. Its great if you make it please tell me so I can hit you a couple of times so I can squeeze out how you did it.... hehehe :(:)

It seems that making money online by making a website is easy but its more difficult than what it appears.First of all making a website is not that easy and if you have even made a good website then it takes really a lot of time to make it popularBut I am always curious about making money online,today companies like google just provide the right kind of oppurtunity.There are also other sites like adbrite which give you money for showing ads on their sites.But if a sites evrn gets popular then there's really a very less possibility of visitors <- snipped -> ,but some do click and that could be just enough for pocket money.Most of us know now that Ashley qualls did the same thing and became millionaire by just having google adsense on her site.I wish I could also achieve that,there's no problem in trying that.

Is there anyone here that knows about any such "Cost per click" advertising, that supports PayPal? Of course I would like one that is not a scam, and is not too bad. (If that is possible?) Maybe someone here has tried one that they are satisfied with. :)

I dont think there is an "easy way" to make money online.The only way is to find an idea than lot of people can use.Then keep updating it and being the best, so that sites who copy you dont overtake.Youve just got to keep working to keep people going back on your site, and if you stop, it could be years, or people could just never start visiting your site again!

It only stands to reason that you would have to create a business website in order to make money online in internet marketing. I have been reading lots of article on building website that why I wrote the article.

Notice from rvalkass:

Anything you copy needs to be in QUOTE tags.
Source: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I am curious about your title "Making Money Online is Easy By Building a Website". I have talked to hundreds of people who have websites and have made no money with them. I agree with the concept that websites can make money, but most of the info I find about making money with a small website is an infomercial saying "for $???9.97 you can have the "secret" to making money on the web. The joke is that you pay the money and get an email back saying make a website offering the "secret" to making money on the web like I did.
My question is who out there has actually done it? What are the best ways? Sales of info are easy to fulfill orders with auto emails but hard to convince customers of it's value. Sales of product are easier to sell, but a headache to ship. What about the ads? Can you really make enough in a pay per view or pay per <- snipped -> to make it worth creating a free information website.

Any thoughts?

I think that it's not actually easy because it actually takes out alot to try and create a website that people will want to visit over and over again. Furthermore, don't you think that it's a bit naive to think that as soon as you get google ads on your website that you will get loads of clicks. And also, it's a bit misleading, but I suppose once you've initially rolled of the blocks with your online business, the money will indeed start to roll in.

My biggest issue in turning my website into a money-making one is that I have a hard time with the marketing of it. I can get the site up and all, and even get a few hundred people to take part in visiting it daily or bi-daily, but actually growing it into one that gets hundreds of thousands of hits a month is rough.Does anyone had advice for doing that with a website about a specific nature, like gaming? That is what mine are about - gaming clans, various gaming information, etc.

Hmm, a couple of hundred visitors a day, in my opinion that should be enough to get some income from your site. Cause it's a rule that at least 2% of your visitors should "buy" what your site is "selling". if they don't you are doing something wrong.An other thing you should take into consideration is to try to make your adds contextual. Don't have adds for guitar lessons on an blog about IT news or stuff like that. And the most important thing, think like a customer, try to browse you site like u are there for the firs time an see if you are attracted to click on your banners.