xisto Community
Dehornos

Making Money Online Is Easy By Build A Website

I think making money online is easier than making and setting up a website. I think everyone who has a website even with 1 visitor a day can make money from their website.The big question not making money easily but its the amount of money you make. If say you had a google ad and I click a link on your site (which is google ads based) then definitely you will make money on line and its that easy. The big question is will you be satisfied you made $0.02 because thats still money made on line but then the amount is ridiculous but not if you are in a poor country like some basket cases we've heard of. where ?1 = 1 million or stuff like that. For those people having 10 clicks a day they'd be dot com trillionaires with success stories. So to be honest we all can easily make money on line but maybe the question is can we survive easily using the money we make online.? For me I can survive especially just from the google ads becuase I have lots of traffic to my community based website. I avoided the global market and just did something for my town so everyone in my city thinks this is their google because its personal to them. I mean I added everything google searches using google adsense. Shopping times, usefull contacts. Places of interest, got night clubs and resturants advertising on there and the lot so I am doing ok in that sense. But i have another site which is global and thats not doing to well after all there are billions of global market competitors world wide. You have a higher chance of making money from a tennis tips site for intermediate players in Wisconsin than from launching a youtube rival globally. Because Jose from Mexico is also doing the same thing, Brian from Englan, Shamus from Ireland, Tandie from South Africa, Kiko from Japan, Chung Li from Japan, Kate from Australia, Vladmir from russia, Alejandra from spain are all doing the same thing and it means your visitors will be diluted amongst the billions of peopla around the world trying to do the same site. But if you make a site for say shemales in your province they will probably have more hits because there isnt no any competition(if there was you'd have heard of the competition by now). So go on plan a strategy and cash in big time.

damn its funny how popular a thread like this can be, the title sells, even if you dont believe what the title says you still click the link just to see what he is writing about. and like someone already stated; build a one-page website that has tons of reviews about how great the secret is and why you should get it also dont forget to put tons of links to your paypall account with the lines " Only 2.99$ now!! " selling a secret that is obvious really..its like the question: Do you want the washingmachine ? or.. .. the mystery box ?