xisto Community
Dehornos

Making Money Online Is Easy By Build A Website

All i can say is avoid those squeeze pages and mentoring and some programs that teach you how to earn online. I have read a lot about it and hardly it works for some people. So better take some rational approach and do what is good and worth to earn online. So i suggest starting with forums like warriorforum.com site. You'll find some good advice in that site. I'm reading a lot from that site and seeing the reality that it is hard to earn money overnight. So if you want to earn from your blog or website put the best efforts you can into it.

Hello, making cash? I think i am interested. I have heard of "making real cash online" but i have not seen any. tried google adsense which is really close, they offer virtual cash which is not realy easy to cash. Besides the long verification process which is normal, the money is not really safe as they have the absolute rights to suspend accounts for any reason. Several online money making means with webpages are not what it is. There are still good one that pay, but i have not met any.

yeah...the seller make money online from a people who want to make money online for real that buy item from them!...don't to easy trust about proof a payment that usually they show in the site...because software like photoshop easily modified that..the best thing to learn make money online is find community that help each other to build you knowledge about the way money making online system for real...

yeah...the seller make money online from a people who want to make money online for real that buy item from them!...don't to easy trust about proof a payment that usually they show in the site...because software like photoshop easily modified that..the best thing to learn make money online is find community that help each other to build you knowledge about the way money making online system for real...

I've also started thinking about building a website to make some pocket money. And I am confused between few of the options.1) Write a blog and add general posts based on the popular topic and use Google adsense.2) Create a website with affiliation with ebay, amazon etc.And which advertising is good for blog?Google adsense or clickbank or...Any help is highly appreciated.

Making money on the internet with a website is not as easy as people think, but it is very possible to make six figures doing it. The easiest way is to find a resellable product and provide them on your site. That's the easy part. The hard part is getting people to buy them based on what you write on your site. This is where copywriting comes in. You need to know how to write to build up your product. This can be done in many ways but the best way is to get a book on how to do it. You can find one here.tensteps.terapad.com

I am curious about your title "Making Money Online is Easy By Building a Website". I have talked to hundreds of people who have websites and have made no money with them. I agree with the concept that websites can make money, but most of the info I find about making money with a small website is an infomercial saying "for $???9.97 you can have the "secret" to making money on the web. The joke is that you pay the money and get an email back saying make a website offering the "secret" to making money on the web like I did.

My question is who out there has actually done it? What are the best ways? Sales of info are easy to fulfill orders with auto emails but hard to convince customers of it's value. Sales of product are easier to sell, but a headache to ship. What about the ads? Can you really make enough in a pay per view or pay per <- snipped -> to make it worth creating a free information website.

Any thoughts?

Pay per view

thats exactly what im doing right now and it seems to be going very well, you just need to take the time to manage a account and your money will rise. Miss any days with out calculations/intervention, then it wouldn't be a bright thing to invest/spend money in.

Hello, have a web site but have not made a dine out of it (if i'm not paying for it). I am curious about making money with a website please do show us.

i have php scripts and ideas and i do know a little of php mysql as well.
check my site at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
i can host a site like this with your help and we can make money togather.
waiting for your responce.

@alamstore, if you intend to drop link for backlink then let me tell you this is nofollow forum so it will not help you with SERP juice. And if you dropped the link to get some visitors then people here can see your link dropping as spam. So in short stop spamming.

If you have a website you can get a lot of cash from putting a script in your <body> tags. Linkbucks allows me to convert all the links on my page to Linkbucks ones, which make a pop-up load simulateneously with the intended page. I get a lot of $ from this. Try it out.

There's no shortcut to earning money online..it takes a lot of work and patience. my earnings comes from payperpost.com. Submit your website and wait for some advertiser to invite you to make a post with a link to them. this works for my personal blog and I'm earning just enough to cover the cost of the hosting and some snacks. Not bad.