xisto Community
Dehornos

Making Money Online Is Easy By Build A Website

Making money online is not impossible. I have read about Dp forum owner who earned about 10 000$ from Google Adsense everymonth. That is a very serious forum. Let's take a simple website tutorial programming guide such as w3schools. They took about 90 million page views in a month. Imagine how much you could earn if using Google Adsense. If you have a good website, with updated, original and quality content you could possibly earn.But you need to be a proffesional in another thing rather being a good webmaster. If you are a good webmaster you can create a beautiful website to see, but websites need content. So you must be a proffesional in order to create good quality content e.g a latin proffesor and create a website about Latin language.

If you could get traffic I think that it would be easy to make at leastsome money using google adsense.The problem though is getting the traffic. I hear it's not cheap to do just that.As far as I understand seo optimization can only go so far.It also helps having aninteresting website.

Well the easiest way to get more traffic is by becoming a celebrity! :( But then you wouldn't have to worry about money, would you?AdSense is a dreamland for many and we only get to see the creamy layer - people who get thousands of dollars per month - but these people are really very few in number - there are thousands others who don't make anything or make very less so it's not just worth it.Making a website with profit in mind is not really a good idea. If you put that effort into something else you might make more than what you can with a website...

Google adsense is a better way of making money online..I think everyone will be familiar with google adsense

I had heard about Google AdSense, but I don't think it really that easy to get an publisher I D from that. Moreover, unless you get traffic to your site, you won't earn any penny. I had tried for Google AdSense account but the team never approved my account for one reason or the other. But everytime I make a blog post, the ad appears at the site. I am confused, whether the site is generating clicks from me or they are really promizing. It is true that big businesses are benefitted from them but the individual publishers are doubtful. I am speaking all about my experiences and what I had learned from my friends about the site. Moreover, I think there is a mention about the scam with google at wikipedia. My memory is dull, but yet it won't take much to refer you at wiki if there is any mention about a scam of google adsense.

I am fed up with applying for an adsense account and so I gave up. May be I have little knowledge about the internet uses. So now I am looking for some alternative sources for earning some out of pocket expenses.

if you want to make money with google adsens or other ads without waiting for your seo to kick in the visitors, write articles for your website and submit them to article directories. do one article every day. you also want to write a press release when your website or blog is completed. not many people do this, but it's a sure fire way to get back links when you submit your press releases. if you don't want to wait for seo to kick in and you can't afford google adwords, then you need to find other ways to get targeted visitiors and i have told you two ways only the top 10% of marketers out there use these methods and other creative ways.so for example.... lets say you have a webpage and have google adsense with ads that will pay you .20 a click on average(heck, some clicks are worth over $20!). now lets say you have a click through rate of about 5%. in order to make a measely $10, you need to bring in 1000 targeted visitors. i say targeted because if your visitors aren't targeted, not only will they not be clicking on your ads, they will be leaving your website in less than 30 seconds.making money is tough folks. it ain't easy. there is no quick way. there is only hard work, dedication, discipline, and focus. you have to also know what you are doing which means getting on news letters and researching websites and the content they have. it means researching your competition and seeing what they are doing and going an extra mile they aren't willing to go.you know why content is king and why google is listing the most relevant sites(you can't argue when over 1/2 of the intire internet population uses google for their search)? because times are changing and they are changing for the better. the reason why i say that is because if you have noticed, every website is competing with the other. this means every website is creatin more and more relevant content. which means, all websites, in order to compete, will have to be better than the others. millions of sites are being blacklisted and deleted. why? because of this google system we have in place that is growing stronger. it's creating a system where one has to create a prefect website presense. everything imaginable has already been done. now all one has to do is look at what has already been done, and do it better.soon, in another 10 years, i predict google algoythms will be meaningless. everything will have a standard and only the ones who get off their butts right NOW will have a chance. 10 years ago, it may have been easy to make money. now it's not. it is within anyone's grasp though if they want it bad enough. that goes with anything in life.

The problem I have with Google adsense, is that I need to 18 years old, something I am not. I have heard that many people think that is the best way, but when I can't use it... well, it gets kind of hard. There are many people that try to earn money online, but never earn much. My point is that it is hard to earn money online. And you need to keep your website up and running, so people keep visiting your site. Complicated world. :)

Yes, and I am under 18 years. When I try to send them notification to give me google adsense banners. They reply me that the experts thinks that I don't need to have adsense banners on my site. :D I don't really know what is the problem. But it's ok, I use adbrite.

It appears to me that making money online maybe easy but that does not imply simply or fast. Every one seems to have the "secret". Some give it away for FREE and others charge (none really have it)I found the best way for me is to find a mentor. It does not have to be a personal coach, it needs to be someone who has good information and is willing to share that with you freely (not free but freely).These are hard to find but are out there. Attitude and persistence are very important ingredients. Without these you want to quit out of frustration.Keep searching. "When the student is ready the teacher will appear" (Buddhist Proverb).MichaelWaysToEarnExtraMoneyNow.com

Making money with Mechanical Turk.
After than you will be work for hits on 0.1 $,1$ or 5 you may to buy something on amazon via mturk.

what does that mechanical truk you are referring to?
kindly explain me the procedure if possible.

Making money with websites and blogs is not easy, good content results in good traffic, traffic is the key to success and to get traffic you need to work real hard to make people to visit your site or blog.As long as you have good, unique content, your site will be popular. Popular sites get good traffic and money from affiliate sales or adsense is possible.

It's definatley unfair to insinuate that you create a mini-site then pop it up and you rake in the dough, its definatley a tough learning curve that you have to be willing to work at and hone, theres several times i've given up when chances are i could have probably made a little bit of cash. Its less to do with what you create but how you market yourself

The idea of creating your own website to earn money always intriguing. But it wont as easy like all crap "sales pitch" on "guru's" ebook or sales page. If anyone can't come up with a originality in idea with serious and professional work on the website, they can't forget about being millionaire on the net. But yeah sure did you can gain good money from your website, if only you know the secret.1st, don't try jumping on creating "get paid to program" without proper budget of promotion. There are literally already thousand of that niche in your competitors list. If you can not come up with your own unique idea that you should forget about this.If you know some secret, wanted to "sell it" and you do have the script to create the website, the next thing you need to learn is writing sales letter that hit the attention of your target audience and then doing some SEO to start having traffic to your site. If you had the budget better if you hire professional for this.The best and easiest way if you planning creating your own site, is by 1st selecting the niche.It shouldnt be the one that the guru tell you so. Yes, there are specific niche that profitable, but actually all the niche are profitable if only you know how to manage it. Having lil knowledge about trend, what's hyping people up, might help you on the idea.Some tools also help, you can just search on google for what's popular on todays.But truly just follow your instinct. And your desire. From there, find which niche that most profitable for u. By this term, I mean with more search per month and less competitor. If you got it, then start build a website about it.

I had talked with many persons about making money from a website i thin taht all of this examples tre foke and fake.Only Google adsense which give you a banners to your website.But if someone using an Google Adsense could tell me what profit he have from Google Adsense and how much time he spend to Adsense.If someone use Google Adsense comtact me on Skype (petar.donov1) or MSN (petar.donov@hotmail.com)

I always hate that making money websites.I believe only in Trap and Adsense.Currently i am not sure should i use Adsense or not to get money,because sometimes that banners are annoying really.There are and others i believe but they aren't like this.You need to do something or sometimes that is prize.I am on one website for fun and one person got .com domain from there.I didn't believe in lockerz but now i am gonna go there,just for fun not to get prize,because i haven't that much contacts to send invitations.There are other systems like Adsense but you need to pay to get money and sometimes that can be risk instead of money.

I've tried to look for home based jobs before, like filling out survey forms, sending email, whatever, whatever... but i always end up on links that sell something. In the hundreds of sites i went to, theres always a scam going on. Does this thing really work? like, Is there a real "making money online" thing?