xisto Community
Dehornos

Making Money Online Is Easy By Build A Website

It only stands to reason that you would have to create a business website in order to make money online in internet marketing. I have been reading lots of article on building website that why I wrote the article.

Notice from rvalkass:

Anything you copy needs to be in QUOTE tags.
Source: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Dear I think its a good one and many of us can be benefitted by such articles and earn money online. As I am going to make my website soon so it will be beneficial for me too. Thank you dear friend. 

Well ofcourse if you want to earn moeny that is steady income to facilitate your life and not just for paying your grocery bills. Without a website i think that making money is possible through paid to posting , where you get some cents for making one post. Well somehow like this website. Well then there is ptc where you get cents to click on some ads. But if you have a website the whole scenario changes. Like you could be the one owning the paid to post forum or paid to click website. Secondly more serious issues. You can have a blog that show links to affiliate programs and discusses products. This will get you 10-20$ a month if done seriously. Then you can show ads on your website. This would get another 50-60$. Other than that you could sell your own products though your website and earn alot. As websites are No1 way of promoting. You can get a steady respectable income from a website but a sad small income or pocket money from working in other's websites

Sure its easy. All you have to do is figure out a way to redirect ads to point to your site, and write some script to autoclick on them. And NOT get caught doing it. Or google bomb your site and put a whole bunch of ads while the traffic rolls in. I mean if you know what you're doing and morality isn't your thing and all.If that doesn't work, you can always make money from websites the old fashioned way--- invent a product or service people think is worth something, and they will pay for it.

It is never easy to making money online. First you need the traffic. Then you would need the traffic to click on the ads; as most of them are cpc ads. Base on some studies, the click rate is about 0.01%. Meaning to say, out of 100 unique users, only 1 would click on the ads. So base on this, if you are aiming to earn $100 a month, then you will need to have abt 200,000 users (calculated with 5cents per click. This varies thou.)IMO, it is never good to build a website with making money as the main objective. Energy and ideas should be channelled into coming out with a fresh theme and then building up the content. As they say, content is king. With good content and some awareness creating, the traffic will come. Once it does, money will flow.

I never earned too much money of my website but it levels with the cost i am paying for the domains i am providing.

there are probably million ways to making money online.. but the biggest challenge on it is marketing different people and diff colors and steep competition..so practice selling something locally first i say, then enter the international online market. Some money is involved and a hell lots of time and knowledge. Patience and determination is the key.. Its always easier said than done. :) Ive never made money from a website / google adsense before but Ill enter this business sometime.. Im selling my skills/services for now..

Edited by kerco (see edit history)

making money online is not much difficult if we give our best on our websites with whole dedication ...
the only thing is TRAFFIC on your site ... without traffic u won't be able to earn good

do you (or any one here) have any Free method to drive traffic to website or webblog? If you have any good method please share with us..

THX

I am curious about your title "Making Money Online is Easy By Building a Website". I have talked to hundreds of people who have websites and have made no money with them. I agree with the concept that websites can make money, but most of the info I find about making money with a small website is an infomercial saying "for $???9.97 you can have the "secret" to making money on the web. The joke is that you pay the money and get an email back saying make a website offering the "secret" to making money on the web like I did.
My question is who out there has actually done it? What are the best ways? Sales of info are easy to fulfill orders with auto emails but hard to convince customers of it's value. Sales of product are easier to sell, but a headache to ship. What about the ads? Can you really make enough in a pay per view or pay per <- snipped -> to make it worth creating a free information website.

Any thoughts?

You totally got owned, by the way I don't think theres a best way and if you work hard on it, have good ideas and a bit of luck you can make a successful website. Once people acknowledge your site and make it part of their daily surfing, then the money making takes part... either ads (Ad sense is a good option) or ask for donations to keep it a non lucrative website (this argument seems to attract people and encourage them to donate =3)

Well this thread is turning out to be park for spammers. lot of spam and get rich quick scam links are posted here. look at the link "big ticket wealth". it is just another scam site. Design is typical get rich quick scammy look and it is not at all legimate. i don't understand why this thread is not being monitored? newbies are joining just to post scam links here.

Coming back to topic, answering query of last non-spam post.

do you (or any one here) have any Free method to drive traffic to website or webblog? If you have any good method please share with us..

pIng your blog regularly when you add content to your site. use services like submit express and pingmyblog for that.

pIng your blog regularly when you add content to your site. use services like submit express and pingmyblog for that.

hi mahesh2kThanks for the pointer.

I have checked the PingMyBlog website.
Why is there one column for Blog name and one for Blog URL? These columns have different blog directories.

Also, should I just click on "check all" or is it better to be selective on where you publish?

Thanks

I am in a quest to use my computer to make a full time income. I am NO WHERE CLOSE! but have had a bit of success in a few areas.

It is not easy. It is hard. It is work. I hate those "work from the beach for only 2 hours a day". That is my goal, but I won't it for awhile. People think (I was one of them) that if you build a website, BOOM! you will be a gazzilionaire. It is not that easy.

But, the saying "Build it and they will come" is very true. People can read right through the BS if you try to fake a site. Find something you are interested in, find a niche in that area, and build your own little community.

Another thing that has worked for me, is don't focus so hard on "online". Working behind a computer is a great freedom, but isn't the ultimate freedom to make money on YOUR terms? There are hundreds of ways to make extra cash out there. Freelancing or consulting is a great way I have found to make extra cash.