xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
YungOdo

Do You Ever Skip Class?

Oh I would never. Even I if just have to go to the dentist, doctor, etc, I get the appointment after school so I don't miss any. I'm rarely sick, and if I am I try to be a trooper and go in anyway. It's just too hard for me to miss, and I hate trying to catch up. I'm one of those very good students.

I am topper in attendance when I was in school. I was very active in school. Never skipped a class. But the scenario completely changed when I was in Engineering. Many times I skipped classes. Usually the classes were very boring. I was a Computer Science student. My syllabus is almost out of date. No use for the present world. So I didn't find any interest in the classes and started skipping classes.

No, not in my first few weeks. But I was thinking of skipping maths. My teacher is boring as hell, he makes us right like.... whole chapters! And I think he's blind; I was sitting on my chair properly and he goes "Sit on your chair properly or you'll get detention". So yeah, I might aswell skip Maths.

I've skipped class, especially boring Maths! Well only maths! I remember once, there was a class going for assembly while my math class was on, so I followed them and sat through the whole boring lecture and then I followed back and went to my next class, it was like clockwork, it was so cool lol, and in the end, none of the teachers even spotted me and didnt say nothing to me. I felt i had achived somthing. W00T

its not really easy to skip class. i mean its easy to skip sport and assembly but at school they mark an electronic roll so it goes straight to the student admin office and if your sick your parents have to ring or email the school but i haven't tried it lol.

yeah, i skipped alot of classes in Highschool...especially, my senior year. but alot of the time I didn't even leave the campus...just the class becasue i didn't want to be there...so i'd walk around the school and visit my friends in art class or video productions. But my senior year was realy cool because I had 4th period french, lunch, then 5th period spanish, And on thursdays we wen't to the local elementary school to teach frech to 5th graders...sometimes we just never came back to school...like we went to see a movie or out to lunch...and sometimes we'd just go back in time for 6th periodIn, college ...I haven't skipped so much. i think it's becasue I spend so much money on my classes...it would be a waste of money to not learn anything. I do remember I skipped math once intentionally last year because I had a major project due for my scociology class that wasn't finnished yet...so i skipped math to work on that...

well i used to skip almost every class especially algebra but not anymore becausei realize that my education is a major part of my life and i refuse to fail but my
english class is boring as f**k.. have you ever skipped class? :lol:

I've honestly always wanted to skip class. I mean sometimes classes have been so boring, and pointless that i wish I could've just walked out the door and left. But, I've always thought of the consequences involved, and realized that was not a wise choice at all. At my school people have gotten suspended fo skipping periods, or for just leaving school. It's really not worth it, to just leave school for what 2 hours at most? What i've learned is it's easier to just fake sick and make it so your parents call you in. That's really not as bad, as there is no way of getting in trouble by the school, unless you stay home without your parents knowledge.

I used to skip quite a lot of classes in school but then it really screwed me over and I ended up dropping out. The problem was once you missed one or two lessons you become behind, because you are behind you miss more and then you get even more behind - it becomes a snowballing effect and eventually you come to class and have no idea what the hell they are talking about.I went back to finish my schooling last year and had the right attitude and never wagged (well, almost never) and I was amazed at how much better my results were and overall success I had with it. It was much easier that way.

I skip at least one class everyday, however I don't get absences :D... I really don't encourage people to skip classes, makes it a lot harder at exams... (my own experience)However heres the thing: Leave your backpack outside the classroom, inside your locker works too. Then enter the class, wait for the teacher to pass list and ask to go to the restroom. Go out and don't return until the class is over :) I don't recommend doing it unless your hungry and you want to go have breakfast, or you have an important thing to do... or if the class is bored as hell. Oh and be sure to get someone to do it with you, its even more boring to be outside without anyone to talk to... :P

Well here in the UK we don't call it skipped we call it "Bunked a lesson" or "Bunking" most area's have there own sort of words for that kind of thing.Anyway Yes I have done skipped/bunked a lesson because it was a crappy teacher then no one liked so about 12 of us was bunking down on the field :) However the next week we got put on red report for it :s (Bad thing XD) But never mind it was still fun to do!

well i used to skip almost every class especially algebra but not anymore becausei realize that my education is a major part of my life and i refuse to fail but my
english class is boring as f**k.. have you ever skipped class? :P

I haven't.. or at least not intentionally. Once I was sitting outside the secondary block for recess with my friends. It was beautiful and sunny so we were just laying against the warm stone wall - chilling out. We hadn't realised the bell had rung and turned up to class about half an hour late. That's honestly the wost I've ever done!

That was when I was in a country school, so there were only about seventeen people in my calss... and you actually got noticed if you were missing from class then questioned about your whereabouts. Haha.

I do. I skip classes. But that is it. If I am not prepared for some exam or something else for some subject, I will skip. Yes, skipping is bad thing, but that is it. Nobody can change it. Okay, sometimes I just stay at school, but I will say that to my Teacher that I am not ready for the Exams... It is a little funny, but that gives me more power. So then, the Teachers will be suprised... Not bad suprise, but good suprise. Because sometimes, I have luck and I can remember to some things from the day we were learning the material. So I will pass the exams. But that was a little off-topic. Let me get back to the topic. My friends do the same. So skipping... I don't think so that it is good thing, but all the people, even our teachers or our parents had done that, even 1 time.