xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
YungOdo

Do You Ever Skip Class?

I never remember bunking classes or anything. I always studied in school and went home and got straight to studying. I used to be really regular in school, I sometimes would be the only kid sitting in the class. Yet the teacher would begin her lessons :P I won quite a few awards for best attendance record, best student and most helpful student :D I do not think one should bunk school/college for fun. I believe that you are entitled to some fun but not at the expense of your education however crappy your educational institute might be. I never had the greatest teachers in my high school but I still went to classes. But then again every one has their own reasons on why they make a decision.

i never skip the essentials (science, english, hise, maths) but if i'm in a bad mood all the other classes i go up to music. LOL. like my PE teacher was really anoying me so i just left and went to music and played guitar. the music guitar dosn't really matter because hse knows that i would never skip the essentianals. so yer i do if im in a bad mood

I've never ever skipped a class. I wouldn't skip the really important lessons, like English where there's multiple GCSEs involved.I'm dying to run out of school when I'm about to do PE though. I walk to school everyday (a couple of miles each way), I'm reasonably fit, so I don't really need to run around a concrete pitch for an hour, do I?Where could I go to skip class? I can't really leave school because there's always police driving around my town (as there should be). I've never tried hiding in the toliets...but I couldn't spend a whole hour in there.

well i used to skip almost every class especially algebra but not anymore becausei realize that my education is a major part of my life and i refuse to fail but my
english class is boring as f**k.. have you ever skipped class? :)

YUP... i have skipped, here its called bunked class a lot. :D ... Though i dont think it has anything to do with sincerity of any sort, if u are rather satisfied with system then one should get in line and attend more to learn more. But if the case is like as was in my school and some of my classes in my engineering then one should give serious thought about wasting time just for the sake of showing off... The lectures that i find interesting enough. are the ones that i attend without fail, bcoz education is very imp part of life without a question. BUT here the system should take responsibility of providing resources that interests students to become keen learners. My coll. fails in some depts, thats probably the difference between world top instis and nations top 10.
But if u have strict attendance criterion like in my coll to pass then one should without question attend the minimal no of lectures.
If any teacher, educationalist or reformist is reading then i would like to remind its dere duty to serve the society with ample knowledge and with there best of ability which includes generating as much interest as possible in young mind who are pillars of the nation.
k then, happy bunking... but do make sure u make some healthy use of the time.
and dont make it a habit but only to avert useless lectures :P

I did not ever skip a class. Although, that totally depends on what you understand under "skipping class" - just chilling around in a hallway, or doing something else semi-legitemate? As for the latter - I do that a lot when I have some useless class, or annoying teacher, whose class material I learn (or have learned already) as an independent study - I'd just go to one of my better teachers, even if I don't have a class with them that year and help them out with something or just chill out. In the end I'd take a note to the class that i "skipped" to have it excused.

I don't usually skip class, but lately I have been. I only skip class when I consider the reason I am skipping class to be more worth while than going to class. I never skip class because I cant be bothered doing work. If i couldnt be bothered, i would goto class and do nothing. I skip class sometimes with my girlfriend. I think shes a bad influence on me actually. Oh well.

I will admit thought I thought about skipping class, but I knew better though that education was important and all that good stuff. However, I always had it in the back of my mind that I would be the one to get caught while those who I know are ditching wouldn't be caught or something.

No way to skip class. There is no chance in Brezno to skip something.. All Slovakia is not for Skip classes. I was only on some test with my brain who just shows that I can go to normal class or better class.. I was at better class but not skipping years in school . I'm not good for school then I cant go nowhere :P But i have some friends who skipped class and it is so funny :)

I never, and never will skip class. If they find out you skipped class at my school, you would automatically recieve a detention. :D Besides, I like my classes (Well most of them :) ). Lots of friends to keep me company and talk to too, etc; and Plus, its important now a day's to get an e-d-u-m-a-c-a-t-i-o-n. :P

I actually skipped the final 10 minutes of my science class today. We had a supply/substitute teacher. While he was at the back of the classroom, myself and four others ran out of the door and to the dinner hall. Bad thing is that we stuck out like sore thumbs - us final years around a couple of hundred first years, but nobody noticed.I tried to get out of maths early, which was my last lesson. I attempted this in the same manner, when the teacher was occupied away from the classroom door, and myself and three of the group I was with before, managed to get out. We half-ran half-walked down the stairs, to the school exit, only to get stopped by our year head. He didn't shout at us, just asked why four pupils are out of lesson blah-de-blah. One left us, saving himself saying he had to go to reception for some lame-excuse of a reason.It's funny, because if we were a couple of seconds later or earlier, we would have made it.I'm definetly trying it again.I suppose it is okay to get out of class early, rather than skipping the whole lesson.

I did skip class every so often in high school whenever i had a project due the next day and wanted another to do it because i waited until the last minute. I didnt skip that much in high school but im in college now and in my freshman year i found myself skipping class at least once a week because i had morning classes and i was way too tired or was not in the state of going to class because of the previous events the night before :P

I skip class and then go and drink coffe, and play pinball, or darts with my friends. I'm not the best player there is but i sometimes win and sometime lose. Skiping class is not good because you then miss school, and have bad grades. Also if you miss to much then principal Skinner :P calls my dady Homer, and he chokes me. Like Simpsons, skip class is fun but dangerous.

I used to skip classesBut now I don't as i am in the big world of work, and i pride myself on turning up to work even though i don't feel like it.I have turned up to work sick before and it took 3 hours before any one notice and i was sent home and told not to come in for 3 days.

Well for you that want to try skipping any class, please reconsider it once and once again... I skipped my first class about 2 years ago and from then... I found it was interesting...even though my grade is not so good from that moment...